Why are so many child molesters white?

Why are so many child molesters white?
How do we fix this problem?

>Why are so many child molesters white?
Because Conservatives don't care about black child molesters molesting black children and the Liberals won't report it because it's "racist".

In the 1950s, many states in the US recognized a father's right to justifiable homicide. A father could take the witness stand, say the victim molested his daughter and needed killin'. It was an actual legal defense.

Why are so many child molesters Jews and Arabs?
How do we fix this problem

Niggers dont even report murder

Do you really think they are going to report chesters?

When was the last time you heard the media advertising 'toxic black masculinity'? The niggers know they can do whatever the hell they want.

ffs. they are getting pregnant at 14. Get serious.

in this country most of the are pakistani/asian

in basically every brown country grown men routinely fuck children, and it's considered normal

This

Vote republican

Among whites we define them as child molesters, pedos and monsters.
Among the non-white and subhuman races they're normal.
That's why you only hear about the white ones.
We're the only group that doesn't want them,
or accept them as being part of our culture.

MADTHAD WAS A WHITE MAN IN DISGUISE
SPREAD THE WORD

Because we don't leave niggers alone with children already

>How do we fix this problem?
Back to tradition, in this case the tradition of the death penalty for rape.

You mean why are child molesters actually punished in white countries? I'd wager it's because it's actually illegal here, unlike many African and Arab countries where child abuse rates are much higher.

The dude pictured is a jew. Most people who molest children had abuse as kids or was forced to put their sexual desires aside (Catholics, Baptists, etc.)
When they hit adulthood, they explode and they cant control their urges.
Also, I have seen several black pastors arrested for being child molesters, it's just never on the news.
Muslims and Arabians are known for molesting children but its' 'normal' in their culture and the news stays out of it.

>conveniently forgetting that child molestation is what muslims are openly known for

Fact: niggers are 3 times more likely to molest children. Three times. That’s an fbi stat.

Dat pedo-smile..

pic related raped his 8 day old daughter right in the pussy

Did he actually diddle kids? I understand he was arrested for cp possession but didn't see anything about molestation last I read anything about that.

Their not. You just fall for the lying lib media message.

>Why are so many child molesters white?

Whites are less likely to be child molesters.

Because child molestation is normalized in non-white (usually African or Arabic) cultures, so sex crimes occurring inside non-white homes go unreported.
Whites are the only ones who view child molestation as barbaric, and call out sex offenders for that very reason. Were it not for whites, "sex offender registries" wouldn't exist.