MUSLIM BOMBER

twitter.com/breaking911/status/940213616376274944

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/25/germany-bomb-blast-what-we-know-so-far-ansbach-attack
youtu.be/LKaVwhYhM0Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fake. Muslims wouldn’t be dumb enough to set the bomb off early.

AMERIMUTT CONFIRMED FOR TERRORIST

It was a part and parcel response to Trump's ruling on Jerusalem.

Sorry sweety but, generations of inbreeding makes for dumb people.

Good point, rabbi

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PART

Coulter’s law. They wont release the name for hours. Maybe days.

AND

muhamad muhamad bin muhamad was born here so muslim immigration has nothing to do with this terror attack

>dumb enough to blow himself up
>not dumb enough to mismanage bomb

part and parcel of living in Clapistan.

There goes Gloria Allred's 10:00 presser.

>Muslims wouldn’t be dumb enough to set the bomb off early.
Tell that to all the goatshaggers who cook themselves in their bomb workshops, fag.

NO NO HE MUST BE TEA PARTY DRUMPHF VOTER

LOL. There is a trick to making pipe bombs. Apparently these imbeciles don’t know it.

PARCEL

Imagine my shock.

he is a MUSLIM

Why are Muslims so shit at mass murder. White people are legit pro af when they do this shit, their kill count is 30+ each time. Vegas, Brevik, Sutherland Church. Muslims are so stupid.

PARCEL

checked

He's a MUSLIM

If they're letting us know this early this was definitely Mossad

> 10 Reasons Why The Muslim Bombing Was Justified - Buzzfeed tomorrow

To convenient.

Just in time minimal damages and the guy was from brooklyn

It's real
>New York police confirm one person is in custody after incident at Port Authority

>The suspect is man from Brooklyn, east Flatbush area, Investigators are on the way to his home, for further investigations

What did you expect? After Trump's decision to make Jerusalem Israel's capital, it's only going to get worse before it gets better.

Hi /leftypol/

Isn't the first trick "get someone else to do it"?

>BUT TRUMP
Fuck off cunt.

>be american
>explode

>Why are white people better at x
Why do you even have to ask this question.

WE DID IT BOYS

ALLLLLLLLLLLLAR SNACKBAR!

NYCFag here. Brooklyn is infested with Muslim-only neighborhoods. This all checks out

Soros' check cleared fast. Really activates those alamonds

FOX REPORTER CONFIRMED A "FOREIGN" NAME

>White people are legit pro af when they do this shit
>White people are legit pro af when they do this shit, their kill count is 30+ each time.

Jews are better, 9/11, 3000 dead, Vegas, 50 dead, King David Hotel bombing 91.

FOX just reported its a 37 year old immigrant that lives in Brooklyn with a "foreign name"

>He is a MUSLIM

That's why they don't want white solidarity.

This it's a fox reporter he probably thinks sven it's a polynesian name.

>Muslims wouldn't be dumb enough to set the bomb off early.

Turkey: 90 IQ
Iraq: 87 IQ
Indonesia: 86 IQ
Iran: 84 IQ
Pakistan: 84 IQ
Saudi Arabia: 84 IQ
Morocco: 83 IQ

Muslims don't really give a shit about Israel/Palestine. They just want an excuse to explode so they can get laid in hell.

That's the reality, muslims are ugly fuckers that want those 72 virgins.

>After Trump's decision to make Jerusalem Israel's capital, it's only going to get worse

The religion of peace can't handle that Israel has been the de facto ruler of Jerusalem for half a century.

Attack them again, it went so well last time.

Also kike hoods

>HE IS A MUSLIM
WHAT A XENOPHOBIC ISLAMOPHOBIC RACIST DISGUSTING TWEET

Are you retarded?

I guess that might work if you aren’t standing next to them when they do it. A guy in my high school learned the hard way and lost a leg.

Dong be racist. Mohammed bin Ali Mohammed Mohammed is quintessentially American. I can't even

"breaking 911" isn't MSM.

God Fox news is so cancerous. They keep repeating themselves and the one guy keep trying to act tough and dramatic demanding they torture the guy which I don't disagree with but it's obvious they are trying to extend this story and milk it as much as possible.

local news say bangladesg dude. is that a rohingi?

>Mohammed bin Ali Mohammed Mohammed
This needs to catch on, it really does.

>muslims attack all the time without any excuse
>this time is is drumphf's fault

are you on the right website?

>mooslims
>not dumb
I remember one snackbar who had a bomb in his backpack and tried to enter a festival or something to blow up hundreds of infidels. He wasn't allowed entry because he didn't have a ticket. So that genius said "Okay.", went away and sat down outside some coffee shop all alone. Then he blew himself, and only himself, up. So much for your theory.

I wasn't pointing my finger, but this clearly was a reaction to it. It's no coincidence.

Look at my flag, Trump isn't my president and I don't think he has any consideration for my country so I have 0 reasons to kiss his ass on an anonymous pantyhose sniffing simulator. I just tell it as I see it.

>Mohammed bin Ali Mohammed Mohammed
you forgot the Ab Mohammed at the end.

He had a coffe and ended his miserable life.

Not bright but not that dumb either.

mohammad al brooklyani

Pls post source. This sounds hilarious.

That's how all news stations stall until new information comes out that they can report on.

Welcome to the 24 hour cable news cycle.

Longer! Longer names to mock them for their stupidity and bin/al/ibn bullshit. They should be ashamed, not having normal names like Chris/Thomas/Peter etc. Stinky stinky heads!

That sounds like a Monty Python sketch.

>UK
>Defending Muslims.

Re-read what I said you fucking retard.

TOP KEK

Exactly, isn't it great?

>implying he apportioned any blame to Trump in that post

>he's from bangladesh

well that's different

the happening hype is already fading

Uncle Don has some fuel now that the Muzzies misbehaved in his America

>german bomb blast
lel
theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/25/germany-bomb-blast-what-we-know-so-far-ansbach-attack

You were being sarcastic.

>Declare some place the capital of some piece of sand
>Idiots out themselves en masse.
The anti-Muslim sentiment is so high right now I have a 9ft freedom erection just thinking about it.

Well it was a muslim and it in a way it helps steer the global stance against Islam. Remember that no government represents its people, except maybe Trump (to an extent).

No I wasn't... I find the long names of muslims annoying and they should be mocked for it.

Try again sweety and maybe read the thread, we use hard facts here.

there can only be so many terror attacks at this point it's too common to be exciting desu

youtu.be/LKaVwhYhM0Q

I always pictured their virgins as old fat nuns.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Paddy McGillicuddy, no doubt

It's weird that it's only 72, you'd think they'd offer you an eternal lifetime supply of them, not just 72.

But Islime gonna slime I suppose.

Welp, guess he was left-handed then

That explains a lot. I always wondered why Islamic terrorists are so bad at killing people. They have literally zero moral constraints, yet almost never manage to kill more than 100 people at a time. I can think of literally dozens of ways I could kill thousands of people in a single attack, you just have to apply some creativity. Look at how many people Breivik took down, pretty good score considering he targetted a specific group of people, and stuck with a conventional method. Thank God we don't get a lot of terrorists with IQ above 100.

Just a dumb Mooslim poo-in-the-loo in Brooklyn, sick of his life and decided to use ISIS as the excuse. He flubbed making a pitiful single pipe-bomb. Fucking sad .

Smells like bacon

why is inbreeding more common in Canada than in America?

Inbreeding. No joke.

>in all caps

was that really necessary?

#Notallmudslimes

Fox News is commenting on this photo and is too scared to show it. They also refused to mention his race.
wowowowww

Newfies.

eskimos, maybe?

>72 virgins