youtube.com/watch?v=3Jba1-0aXX0
youtube.com/watch?v=vrQZSco77Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=9566K9Ioqfw
youtube.com/watch?v=DnPmg0R1M04
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not really accidental, but whatever.

Prove me wrong

Explain

Borders and walls are for the protection of the nation, and patriotism and loyalty to your family and people should know no boundary between genders.

Nothing accidental about They Live, basically the entire point of the movie.

Network. Not accidental, but it's a must.

Just a dumb Mooslim poo-in-the-loo in Brooklyn, sick of his life and decided to use ISIS as the excuse. He flubbed making a pitiful single pipe-bomb. Fucking sad really.

being gay is the ultimate red-pill

Is that the one with Sandra Bullock?

What redpill is that?
>BLACKS GO BOOM?

Doubt it, she was about 10 back then.

No you idiot have you seen the movie? It’s litetally
>migrant crisis;the animated kids film

thats Hackers

It's about the migrant crisis. They let in pigs (muslims) and tell the guy who's suspicious of them he's an idiot (bigot), but of course he was right.
Pic related is the mudsli- I mean pig.

all the cheesy drama romance horror action comedy adventure and business feel good touchy feely mushy gushy movies on netflix and hulu and youtube and movie theatres or interent

I was thinking of The Net. Angelina Jolie was in Hackers.

Being gay is the aids pill.

MY SIDES

No. The movie with Sandra Bullock is “The Net”. Hackers was the movie with Angelina Jolie and Johnny Lee Miller.

m.imdb.com/title/tt0113957/

m.imdb.com/title/tt0113243/?ref_=fn_al_tt_0

The movie is about how corporations have been rigging races since the very beginning. Speed rises up and manages to not only win the race despite the Jewish attempts at rigging, but get corporate leaders arrested as well.

>watch they live with my dad
>airport scene
>alien writing on the walls looking like hebrew
>dad says really loud I KNEW THIS WAS ABOUT JEWS

the dark outline around the eyes tells me they definitely knew what they were doing.

capricorn one
radio free albemuth
a scanner darkly
dr strangelove
eyes wide shut
full metal jacket
these final hours

From the very cursory knowledge I have on it its following your dreams is le red pilled

A movie that sticks in your head forever. I watched it when it came out and still remember lots of scenes from it. Really
tough movie.

>red pill
nice buzzword. back2reddit with you.

FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST

Talking about "The Net" there's a documentary about the Unabomber with that name and it's redpilled as fuck.

Your Dad sounds cool.

But i don't use reddit

Everyone knows it, but for the benefit of those who don't yet.

>capricorn one
This movie is so underrated. I never see anybody talk about it.

? oh shill you ?

Mosquito Coast.
youtube.com/watch?v=ICRCmFVeShs
youtube.com/watch?v=2t1z-gRiNm0

lotr
matrix
vanilla wow pvp videos

What's redpilled about it?

American History X
Seriously, the movie was made by a shitlib, and it ends with a nigger acting like a nigger and a previously based guy realizing they were blue-pilling him, and he turned his back on the friends who stood by his side the whole time.

LMFAO they even gave them a Muslim beard. They HAD to know what they were doing

but he got rayped by a white boi

This was so baffling when I watched it last time. When he was a nazi he based his opinions on facts, explaining to his friends that blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime. Afterwards he just gives his friends disgusted looks, without any reason or evidence.

The beard and tnt didn't tip you off?
It's a great movie.

Not a movie but very red pilled

Most over rated movie ever shilled on Sup Forums

This is how you meme

there is a newer one following the glowniggers perspective on all this called "operation avalanche", it was moderately entertaining. not nearly as good as capricorn though.

youtube.com/watch?v=591n8GKvyaY

youtu.be/h9fws69tSuw?t=28

The birds fight against an invading pig force that claims they are peaceful, but in reality the pigs want to eat the birds eggs and takeover.

Another anti-Nazi movie that ends up making the better argument for the Nazis is The Believer. Written by a Jew. Really makes you think.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Jba1-0aXX0

>HBO
is it just gay shota?

Children of Men
Miam Vice
Heat

>Starring a human bean
Thanks for the tip!

Yeah, he got raped by niggers wearing nazi masks.
Yup, that happened to me at the start of this year. Even as a blue-pilled teenager, I remember not quite getting whatever message I was supposed to be getting from this movie.
1. Man makes a bunch of sound, cogent arguments about his country's betrayal of her people.
2. Shitlibz look on in utter disbelief that someone could be saying these things and are generally horrified that such thoughts even exist.
3. Man says nigger and kike thru the movie so that's how we know everything he said was wrong.
4. Man defends his home from armed invaders and gets sent to prison cuz repuhrayshinz
5. Dipshit criminals wearing nazi masks rape man.
6. Man starts to think maybe not all blacks are niggers because TWO, exactly TWO blacks are nice to him in prison (one who visits from the outside).
7. Upon release, man now thinks all nazis are just masks, so he flips the fucken table.
8. Oh, shit, those 2 nice black guys were the EXCEPTIONS, not the rule.
9. Goddamn, I, as the audience, really fucking hate niggers now.

Miami Vice?

Network is a great movie. Peter Finch eats the screen

The book is good too.

Canadian Bacon

if anyone is looking forward to the barry seal movie, dont. they butchered the story, left out nearly every major redpill, fucking glowniggers still get to OK what gets green lit. its entertaining, but void of all the important stuff.
damn shame, was looking forward to watching slick willy pick up loads of blow and cash and burn it on underage girls.

About how filth rules these days and you can't trust anyone.

And to think the other dude later starred in the adventures of Grum

Its made by an Italian director (saranteeno I think he's called) so it's quite original.
Watch the clip he's redpilled

The lesson is Police are cucked and private gun ownership solves everything

L.A Confidential

It has a scene where a woman enjoys getting gang rape, and it's basically about how violence is inherent in everyone and sometimes a necessity, even for pussy liberals.

saddly the only thing redpilled about this one is the title
or maybe not i dont know, making eliminating women from society a good thing sounds kinda redpilling

I know people think Q was a Larp, but if you look at the things said, and look at other covert CIA and other goverment covert ops that have been uncovered over time, the albert R. Broccoli Produced Bond movies.

In the original book for Live and Let Die the villain was using smuggled pirate gold to fund communist activities, in the movie version drugs are being smuggled from a private island to Harlem to fund a dictatorial regime. You only Live Twice in the novel was about a suicide cult in Japan, whereas in the Movie, it was about a secret military base in a mountain/volcano in Japan used to steal satellites, sort of interesting given Q since korea at one point was a territory of Japan.

The lead villains in the bond movies, work for a criminal organization that uses former military and intelligence officers, but who work for their own criminal organizations rather than their respective countries. The organization is called Spectre, which just happens to be the surname of a group of nosey individuals routinely mentioned on this site.

The movie plots are routinely different from the novels, although they use scenes from the novels, but not necessarily in the movie version of the same novel. The movies cover diamond smuggling and attempts to monopolize the world gold market.

Can anyone who has seen this comment on it? It's about a holocaust denier.

Underrated movie. Postmodern alienation, corruption and militarisation of society. 2 dimensional hyper-efficient simulacra police. Even the trailer with the Jay-Z Linkin Park song - "I, become soooo numb".

Way Mann shoots it too. Surface hedonism, deep-colour filters. Vibrant nothingness

>weasley professor successfully defends child murderer from chads

yeah fuckin redpill alright

>bong
>trying to make miami vice - the movie happen

Yeah, I've seen that movie. It's trailer was on youtube and the comment section got DESTROYED by stormfront and Sup Forums raids.

So I walked in expecting the movie to be overtly patronizing and style over substance and desu it wasn't as bad as I had feared at all. A 90 minute movie is too short to lay out all debating details of the Irving-Lipstadt process while also showing things that led to the trial and the media buzz the trial generated etc.

There is also a PBS documentary about it, made 10 years ago, called NOVA: Holocaust on Trial. Check that out - it has more attention to detail.

It's an underrated movie.

i thought this was a redpilled movie. But it turned out that it was a bluepilled one that completely fucked up and why it flew under the radar. The actor who played hitler wanted to get more disgusted reactions and wanted to include more negative reactions in the movie but out of all the people they filmed they literally only got 2 or so negative reactions during the filming of this.

Nice, thank you very much!

just above "falling" seems to put PEPE with the silhouette of a frog to the side.

schindler's list

fuck you anti-semitic scumbags

Falling down actually fits some of the patterns for marxist indoctrination
>Divorced parents
>Psycothic father
>Mocking nationalism/patriotism
It's an entertaining movie but when you know what it's about it's hard to enjoy with the innocence of the Blue Pill(haeyowahaaaaa yowahaywaaaaa yohaaae yohaewarabaduwaaaaaa).

swindlers list is a comedy. he said redpills.

>traditional family values >>>> postmodern degeneracy

Black Mirror - TV
A Hard Day's Night
The Conversation
Sunset Boulevard
The Great Dictator
Modern Times
The Century of the Self
Hypernormalisation
Stalker
The Godfather Trilogy
Unforgiven
There Will Be Blood

>GAYAIGGERS

OY VEY! That was a good movie fore the most part here is another OK one
youtube.com/watch?v=vrQZSco77Pg

They Live is not an 'accidental' red-pill movie, They Live is an intentionally red-pilled movie.

black mirror is probably my favorite thing the bongs have done in a while.

>watch Shlomo's list in class
>evil german nazi offizier shoots poor jews from his balcony just because he is so evil
>entire class laughs because it's so ridiculously over the top
Wew, not (((their))) desired reaction for sure. I'm sure it was real in their mind.

Both Blade Runners
Robocop
Cosmopolis
Gattaca

I think you guys forget this guy. Fucking a material watched it a couple of weeks ago with red pill new eyes its fucking laughable i loved the entire shit i realised a lot what my step dad wanted to help me see, also i related my step dad to being 110% shrek.

not exactly a redpill so to say, but highly recommend for anyone thats seen most of the shit we are talking about, entertaining.
youtube.com/watch?v=9566K9Ioqfw

Can we please all agree to start giving brief descriptions of how each movie is unintentionally red-pilled?

Written by Charlie Brooker. Check out Adam Curtis, also. He colabed with him a lot on his TV show.

Century of the Self is one of the best documentaries ever made. It will flip your entire worldview on its head (link related). Also, good list in general.

youtube.com/watch?v=DnPmg0R1M04

lmao nice. both sides of my family are from you, it gets me every time.

I just saw this one the other night. Epic stuff. It still has a "black buddie" theme and Carpenter claims it is a send up to 80's capitalism, but the whole "They live among us, we can't just see them without help, they run every thing, just go with the program and make some money, they die just like us," themes have obvious parallels with the Jewish Control of Central Banking, News Media, Entertainment and Education.

Fight Club
>materialism causes sissy culture
>(((credit card companies))) enslaves the goyim
>the narrator let's his inner Chad take care of him
>he revolts against the modern world
>starts recruiting sissies to become masculine
>repills his recruits on the (((credit card companies)))
>he starts bombing (((their))) headquarters
not only was the narrator redpilled on (((them))) but he had also read SIEGE
pretty much the Unabomber

ty, saved both, will look into them.