Time to Ban Muslims

nypost.com/2017/12/11/explosion-reported-at-port-authority-bus-terminal/
nbcnews.com/storyline/nyc-terrorist-attack/muslim-americans-again-brace-backlash-after-new-york-attack-n816291
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/16/orlando-nightclub-attack-pushed-islamic-extremism-/
latimes.com/local/california/la-me-san-bernardino-shooting-terror-investigation-htmlstory.html

Few Muslims means fewer muslim crimes. Period.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42312293
nytimes.com/2015/06/25/us/tally-of-attacks-in-us-challenges-perceptions-of-top-terror-threat.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=NMp2wm0VMUs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Day of the crusades!

Ban the continent of africa

It is not just time to ban the Mohammedans, it is time to recognise that our governments and security services (including Police) have not been carrying out their duty to defend us, and that we must now defend ourselves by any reasonable means necessary.

That means killing any Mohammedan that poses any kind of potential threat to you and your family.

Rape gang Mohammedan? Kill them.

Potential terrorist going to shoot up your bar or school? Kill them in a pre-emptive strike.

Potential terrorist trying to hire a vehicle which they will use to run over you and yours? Kill them before they kill you.

Islam is a political insurgency disguised as a religion. Always has been.

We're willing to do it for the rest of the World but NOT in our own country, it's fucking pathetic.

Our country is full of enemy combatants and we're spending 1 Trillion dollars a year to bomb their goat herding cousins on the other side of the world.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42312293

Mohammedans trying to blow you up at the bus terminal. Better kill them before they kill you.

#TooManyMuslimsAreTerrorist

>Better kill them before they kill you.

That's generally how life works.

It is with Mohammedans. Always has been.

Look up their history. Mohammed told his followers to terrorise you (your country) and cut the heads off your fellow countrymen until you and everyone else submits to Mohammedan rule.

The name of their religion - Islam, means submission. Submission to their violence.

So yeah, kill them before they kill you.

well tbf if just 1% of muslims are jihadis, that's 26 million basically.
When are we going to license all these muslims like firearms, because you never know when one is going to go off in a subway or mall?

>Ban
You misspelled eradicate.

Can't ban faith, don't work like that, m8.

bomber named... Ulllah Da Poo.

>Banning a faith
No my friend, you're misunderstanding.

agreed. ban the entire semitic race

Really? So how many Christians are allowed to practice their religion in Saudi Arabia my fine goat engineer?

Cuckstainity isn’t a real religion, it’s pagan filth

>Ban Muslims
Yes

Why are Muslims such incompetent idiots?
Their Target selection is moronic.
Either they are working for Jews or they are tactically incompetent.

people can easily ban a fuckin disgusting satanic book. screencap this post, muslim pig

They don't have any target selection. Anyone not a Muslim is the target.

Even other Muslims are targets because they are bound to be apostates or otherwise failing to be a good Muslim.

thats not how you argue your case
ban ISLAM - the ideology that drives the crime
muslims are people, people have rights and freedom of religion
ideologies dont have rights!
especially the hateful violent ideologies that promote murder
act smart

>Going to NYC for Christmas

Fuck me.

With everything going on in the west islam doesn't look so bad

I don't know about you, but I am not worried about a book getting up off the shelf and blowing me up.

I'm not worried about a book hiring a truck and running me over at a Christmas market.

I am not worried about a book raping children.

I sure as shit am worried about Mohammedans doing all those things in the name of their religion. To get rid of their ideology it will be necessary to defend ourselves against them, as people and that includes by killing them to prevent them from killing us.

You can fuck off and live in Pakistan then bro.

Or Bangladesh.

Or Iran.

Or Saudi Arabia.

no

No, you can't really prevent people from believing whatever they want... But you can prevent people with certain beliefs from being in your country, or you can just make them stop believing anything at all, with a transcranial lead injection.

Kay.

Islam don't look so good to you now eh? Don't want to live in an Islamic country?

Or are you one of those shitsacks that wants to turn the USA into an Islamic sharia hell hole?

Stay mad.

Why would you want that op? After all, if you want to win you have to let your enemy kill you.

you have to be real, you cant repel peoples rights based on a religion, but you can stop the spread
or you have muslim organization sprawling allover and converting locals (ie niggers have been converted to islam and many whites in EU recruited by radical islam)

look at Russia that has to deal with lots of mid-asian and Caucasian region muslims - they've harshly banned all the radical branches and orgs, support ISIS or wahhabism - go to jail.
keep the ideology under control, thats the way to stop the plague

Get mad trumpcuck

Esp ban the average 68 IQ Muslim niggers

Ban both Muslims and Americans both biggest terrorist

"between 2001 and 2015, more Americans werekilled by homegrown right-wing extremists than by Islamist terrorists, according to a study by New America, a nonpartisan think tank in Washington, DC."

A June 2017 study byReveal and the Center for Investigative Reporting

Who's got the pics from inside the bus station?

LET’S DO IT. Ban those evil fuckers. Zero tolerance.

Every time Israel shoots a Muslim, I will cheer

The wheels on the bus go boom, boom, boom.

You want the EU to enrich your nation with all those Mohammedans that Merkel witch invited in?

You are just waiting there with open arms for the trucks to run you over at your Christmas market?

At least Hungary and Poland are putting up a fight. You are just lying down and waiting for your enrichment.

You oil hungry shithead americucks will never ban all muslims. The Petrodollar is controlling you and no deaths can compensate for what the arabs can give to you.

BUT DIDN'T DRUMPF BAN ALL DA MOOSLIMS???? WAT IS HABBENING!

I’m muslim myself m8 :^)

Look how Russia dealt with the Mohammedan problem in Syria.

That is how you fix Mohammedan problems. No Mohammedan, no more problem.

>Solamian at Ohio

what

>You are just lying down and waiting for your enrichment.

Cultural enrichment as synonyme for rape by migrants is the new buzzword for right wing crusaders aka. right SJW's

Fuck off and die you second hand Albanian/Turk shitstain.

Banning them is not enough, we need to start deporting people that are here on working visas. My cucked state has imported tens of thousands of Somalis and they have absolutely no business being here. The travel ban is a step in the right direction but it does not go far enough.

>right direction

It is in the false direction :^) Not including Saudi-Arabia. Get bombed and 911'd all day, amerimutt.

You have the right to bear arms.

And use them in self defence.

If the Somalis threaten you then you know what to do about it. Defend yourself bro. Defend America.

Aren't you doing the same with alt right American terrorists
And they killed more Americans then Muslims terrorist have killed people in Europe

this
rightniggers are annoying af.

You really hurt my feelings there

Define "incidents". Post the source study. Is this the same study that considered Omar Mateen a right-wing extremist?
Also convenient that it's number of incidents, and not number of casualties. Is that perhaps because a bunch of the "incidents" had zero casualties?

>between 2001 and 2015, more Americans werekilled by homegrown right-wing extremists than by Islamist terrorists, according to a study
Post this study, because I don't habeeb it.
>by New America, a nonpartisan think tank
Right... Non-partisan doesn't mean unbiased, it means they're not affiliated with a political party. If you actually google them it's pretty clear that they have a left-wing bias, though.

That's retarded. There's good people in the US you edgy cuck.
You'd save dozens of thousands of lives if you banned guns first.

You’re stupid. This data is skewed and manipulated. They picked and chose what incidents would give them the desired graph. What they called “right wing” they got by lumping together tons of different groups on a political spectrum. They only counted “incidents” not deaths. An “incident” could be burning a cross or burning a Koran where no one is inured and no injury was intended. Then the rest were just from one religion, muslim. PLUS what is doesn’t even tell you is that the DEATH toll is still overwhelmingly dominated by muzzie terror. There is no comparison. It’s not apples to apples. It is invalidated.

Also you’re British, therefore you worship muslims, or you are a muslim. So stop talking.

What kind of Brit-cuck bullshit are you talkin' boy?

How many of your people have Mohammedans killed, raped, thrown acid over, and all of that Mohammedan stuff this year?

What are you going to do about it? Surrender your country to them?

Quoting skewed, manipulated, false data. Or attempting to. You don’t know what you’re talking about. You’re embarrassing britains. Stop.

Not in New York City you don't....they have adopted a british idea that if they flood their city with enough police, they will protect every one....

Which is a most fallacious argument...it never works that way........

shall not be infringed........

Oh yea. I forgot.

islam = cancer

Always

sorry a achmed. untill they start including nigger and spic gangs that kill 10s of thousands if people a year the statistics will remain meaningless. alt right has .o1% murder rate of gangs

>America creates ISIS, Al Qaeda, Taliban, etc
>America gets attacked by those groups years later

FUCKIN MUSLIMS AMIRITE

Ban Islam all over the world please. We need a Muslim Holocaust!

YES. IT IS fucking muslims

Not sure if regular leftist,dreamer of 5th column.

Well as you have not checked and are just spouting assumption you have no back up to youre spouting I will ignore you

And yes there Muslims in Britain so we must worship them
Lol

The mind a 12 year old

I say let them all in and send them to San Francisco.

my parents are pure christian, i bet your grandma is not. Also do you really think that america will help us? fuck off china is here for us, everything america handles becomes in fire. This ban muslim shit is a Cia propaganda, they want to divide the people in order to manipulate them so easily.

>they want to divide the people in order to manipulate them so easily.
Isn't there a militant islamist group in your country? Go look for them and attempt unity. Let us now how it goes.

I found the studies via this
nytimes.com/2015/06/25/us/tally-of-attacks-in-us-challenges-perceptions-of-top-terror-threat.html?_r=0

There was a vox article too

Yer I know non partisan studies can still be biased but some of the numbers don't lie there has been more home grown americans terrorists
Than Muslims

Agreed OP.

My grandparents on all sides have been Catholics and my family tree can be traced as far back as the 1750's. My mom grew up in Marawi City as a Christian and she knew too many non-Muslims killed for no reason but being non-Muslim. She and her family survived the Camp Keithley siege.

What most of the Filipinos don't know is the atrocities being committed and have been committed by these lazy bastards against Christians.

Mom told me whenever they see people tending to the crops at noon to mid-day, it was definitely a Christian slave kidnapped from someplace else. Christian women were kidnapped as well, raped, forced into marriage and basically just become slaves. Some of these still keep happening now in far flung areas in the south, but we won't see these in the news.

You can shove your liberal Manileño propaganda up yours ass.

>Yer I know non partisan studies can still be biased but some of the numbers don't lie there has been more home grown americans terrorists
>Than Muslims

Nothing to worry about then Nige, perfectly normal that out of all European countries yours had the most jihadis join ISIS.

Riding a bicycle is much more dangerous than islam, don't bother looking up terror statistics/casaulties/frequency of mass casualty attacks in actual "islamic" countries. It's a religion of peace mate! #notallmuslims

Again. Low IQ response. Achmed.

This has been debunked already. If you understand anything about America, you know.

Shouldn’t you plotting your next acid attack? Or stabbing? Or beheading? Or stoning? Or bomb detonation? Or running over innocent humans plan? Did I miss any of the TYPICAL muslim MO’s? Oh, wait, the hijacking planes one My bad.

>only goes to 2015
Oh, that explains it. You're using outdated stats. Omar Mateen alone killed more people than your source claims were killed by right-wingers.

>there has been more home grown americans terrorists
Fucking duh, Muslims make up a tiny fraction of the American population.

Look up terrorist attack definition

And sorry I'm white male of Christian decent

Debunked where do show

America should just accept Sharia law so that we can have nigger slaves again and put women back into there place.

Nobody thinks America would be 100 times better under Sharia law?
It would wipe out the jews and degeneracy.

Nice try Ahmed, back to your islamic hell on earth you go.

tell me why Islam is so bad?
I still don't understand this.
If they were all white people, instead of arabs, they would be labeled nazis

Time to go back Ahmed.
youtube.com/watch?v=NMp2wm0VMUs

>idis da moslims

>Christian decent
>decent

No, you are not decent at all. Why do you hate your own kith and kin? Or are you just lying about being white and of Christian stock?

Why you aren't in a Muslim country in the first place or going to one as soon as possible?

forgot the pic

Fake news.

The cucks likely labeled the Bundy Ranch squabble as "right wing terror" among other pointless shit. Notice how they never provide a complete list of all these events.

Does anybody actually remember an incident of "right-wing" terrorism in recent years besides possibly Dylan Roof? Most of the mass-shootings were literally committed by registered Democrats, such as the Aurora shooting.

Meanwhile, the global stats from the UN and CIA show that Muzzie terrorist attacks outnumber white nationalist terrorist attacks by a huge margin.

Sounds like hardcore Nazism desu

You're religion is pure shit and your prophet was - by today's standards - a terrible, horrible person. Cry me a fucking river.

Woah did you just now discover this? Obama/Hillary fueled the muslim hordes during the "Arab Spring", doesn't make said hordes any less islamic or culpable for their own actions driven by religious doctrine/conviction.

Simple question: what do islamists strive for?

>Why you aren't in a Muslim country in the first place or going to one as soon as possible?
I'm not arab or a muslim.
But can anyone explain to me why they hate islam other than being brainwashed by women and jews?

>Nothing to worry about then Nige, perfectly normal that out of all European countries yours had the most jihadis join ISIS.

Do you know what you're saying or just guess

The ICSR's full list estimated, as of January
Belgium 440
Denmark100-150
Sweden150-180
France1,200
Austria100-150
Netherlands200-250
Finland50-70
Norway 60
UnitedKingdom500-600
Germany500-600
Ireland 30
Switzerland 40
Spain 50-100
Italy 80

This.

Obumfuck, Hillary, McCain and the Deep State in general were literally funding ISIS in Libya and Syria to overthrow Gaddafi and Assad (who are literally Arab National Sociaists who maintained law and order).

Trump opposes the Deep State, and yet libtards hate him, while worshiping Obama, Hillary, and even McCain (for being an obstructionist). It shows how libtard plebs are easily-swayed by (((MSM))) into supporting the same nation-wrecking that they protested under Bush.

Then why fund these religious doctrine/interpretations. Anyone who is old enough knows that the middle east as whole was significantly less religious until 1979. Also the US is responsible for sectarianism in ME by overthrowing democratic govs and secular monarchies in the 50s as part of the USSR and US proxy wars. please kid stfu

In March 2017, a28-year-old white manfrom Baltimore traveled to New York City with the explicit aim of killing black men. He stabbed 66-year-old Timothy Caughman to death and was charged with terrorism byNew York stateauthorities.

In May, a35-year-old white manfrom Oregon named Jeremy Joseph Christian began harassing Muslim teenagers on a train in Portland, telling them “We need Americans here!” Two men interceded; Christian then stabbed and killed them both.

Both rep

And you might notice in that image the amount of Christian extremist terrorist there a big cross section, don't cherry pick

Well that goes without saying. On step at a time.

>Obumfuck, Hillary, McCain and the Deep State
>implying it only started 10 years ago

Agree drive them back to the sand pits / fucking animals have no place in our society they are morally stunted and ideology rooted in violence and depraviltiy

In 2017, White mass shooters killed more americans than Muslims by like 100 to 1

Guess we should ban whites.