So Bobobo;

So Bobobo;
Subbed, dubbed, or manga?

All three.
Though good luck finding subs for the anime.

The manga If you love Gore.

Don Patch or Poppa Rocks?

Yoshi.

I just say the main character, or heroine.

Don Patch is way better sounding.

Why are the scanlations so slow? Are there no raws anywhere? The translations are literally done. They're all on mangahelpers. Someone just needs to put them onto raws.

Does the manga end anytime after the anime did, or do they stop at the same point?

The manga continues for a LONG-ass time past the anime, and even has a sequel.

Whoa, what!? Shit, I gotta start that then! I got confused because the US books I picked up didn't seem to be in order or something, so I never bothered.
Speaking of which, I went off to uni and my dad picked up one of my Bobobo volumes off my shelf and read it. He said he really liked it.

I recall Viz publishing a one-off volume under their "Shonen Jump Advance" line, then a few years later jumping to volume 11 in the US Shonen Jump magazine, then later dropping it altogether.

They should have just localized it anyways and helped people understand the satire behind it

I don't think people needed to understand the specific satire, I loved it as a kid on toonami and I would have wanted the manga if I knew it existed

It's probably the only good dub ever made in Spain

>Spanish dub Bobobo.
Mah nigga.

>Are there no raws anywhere?
Pretty much, my group would've started it if there were.

Manga
>that Yu-Gi-Oh! panel

also Service Man is waaaay funnier in the manga

GOAT panel

But why not just use the digital versions? It's just 400 yen per volume and there's only a few volumes left.

Totally agree

Holy mother of kek

Why don't you buy it then and give it to them?

400 yen is less than five dollars you moron

That said, I've tried to buy these digital things and I can't figure it out because it's all region-locked, but this guy claims to have a group so surely two of them have twenty five dollars

I know 400 yen is less than 5 dollars.

Most underrated anime in existence

I loved watching this as a teen. Watch dubbed, then continue in the manga because kiketoon network axed it midseason in 2006

>tfw polish
>watching dub
holy fuck