NYC BOMBER MUSLIM

confirmed

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailysheeple.com/pentagon-to-undergo-first-ever-audit-after-decades-of-sloppy-accounting-and-missing-trillions_122017
youtu.be/HnL-7x4n4d8
twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/940242648123822080
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its akhmed

>tfw you will never in your life understand what failure of this level will feel like. You have one job to blow your self up and take kaffir with you , and you fuck it up and go to jail for life with smelly niggers

bump

kek

>spend 100 years in prison with smelly niggers
>deported by God Emperor Trump to the greater India nature preserve
>live out remaining 12 hours of life in nature's beauty before being eaten by a tiger

>eaten alive by a tiger
more like eaten alive, ass first, by a baboon. Truly, nature is wonderful.

Fucking Brits finally switched sides huh? I knew WWIII would be complicated.

>a bangladeshian has to be one of da MOOSLIMS
fuck you you don't know that he's probably some butthurt hindu or buddhist or soemthing!!

Thank you for improving the details.

>hunters are evil
>those animals live up to five minutes before passing out from blood loss

meanwhile nature disembowels and the poor thing is still trying to escape with intestines on the outside and three limbs showing bone

>dark tanned white male

Muslim

no way

what are the odds

crazy

looks pretty white for an american

After decades of waste, overpayments, trillions of missing or improperly accounted for dollars, and most recently losing track of 44,000 US soldiers, the Pentagon is about to undergo its first audit in history conducted by 2,400 auditors from independent public accounting firms to conduct reviews across the Army, Navy, Air Force and more – followed by annual audits going forward.

The announcement follows a May commitment by Pentagon comptroller David Norquist, who previously served as the CFO at the Department of Homeland Security when the agency performed its audit. “Starting an audit is a matter of driving change inside a bureaucracy that may resist it,” Norquist told members of the Armed Services Committee at the time when pressed over whether or not he could get the job done at the DHS.
On September 10th, 2001, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld announced that “According to some estimates we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions,” after a Pentagon whistleblower set off a probe. A day later, the September 11th attacks happened and the accounting scandal was quickly forgotten.

And twenty years before that, DoD analyst Franklin C. Spinney exposed what he called “accounting games,” saying “Those numbers are pie in the sky. The books are cooked routinely year after year.” In a 2002 testimony before the House Committee on Government Reform, Spinney laid out the DoD’s accounting quagmire of un-auditable books and budget projections which don’t match reality.
thedailysheeple.com/pentagon-to-undergo-first-ever-audit-after-decades-of-sloppy-accounting-and-missing-trillions_122017

slim
whiter then the average
has hair

yep not an amerimutt

Color me shocked

One may wonder how they lose track of PEOPLE but they do. They had a fire in the records building back when. I know because my records were some that burned.

Yep, its one of yours, Ahmed.

Highly underrated

>go to jail for life with smelly niggers

Do you think they'll do gay things to his bottom?

>But muh religion of peace
>Not all Muslims
>ALL WHITE MEN ARE EVIL BAN THE GUNS

I'm sure this is what our media will tell us this week.

I aint even mad, based bomber. Everyone has their right to expression it seems in this world, why not this bomber? Just being himself.

Looks white to me

I dnt understand these people . They live in the greatest city on earth. Free gibs. And they do this why ? Its almost as if they come here with bad intentions

>european
like poetry

HR 38 better pass. Start giving these ass-blasted creeps something else to think about before they walk into a place like that with a bomb.

Agreed. They need to respect his freedom of expression. If he identify as a terrorist he has every right to express that identity.

Try to refute my point, with your ad hominem losers replies you arent going to get far.

I fail to unerstand what's going on in his torso, looks like some fabric ripped apart and ome chocolate?

OH NO AW THAT SUCKS

>only serious injury was the terrorist
>Now we can get rid of another muslim by sending him to Guantanamo to be tortured
This is good news

Needs some spaghetti coming out of his pockets

Why are these guys so inept?

digits confirm?

>American bomber
WE NEED MORE PROGROMS AND MORE IMMIGRANTS

>Trimmed Beard
>Cargo Kakis

Sure is not just a pissed off soyboy?

>Religion of pieces

concealed carry reciprocity, m'faggots. today we're all just sitting ducks waiting for some asshole with a box truck or a can of spaghetti to blow the fucking place to smithereens.

This is what America deserves after making all the good suicide bombers head to Europe. I hope you'll all happy we're stuck with this pathetic excuse for a jihadi. Fuck I'm ashamed.

since it was literally fucking nothing can we have an islam hate thread?

Yea all the other hindu and buddhist in America would suggest this is most likely.

It just reinforces the lone wolf narrative that keeps the casuals from revolting on islam

I wanted to see the look on his face when the bomb cucked him of virgins. I wonder if he tried to use a recipe off Isis websites or was a double retard and tried something out of the anarchists cookbook.

If there's a MOSKEIJA there's going to be terrorism when under 40-years old jihadists go out after Imame's propaganda.

These Arabic hair-hands can't get a woman and that's the main motivation of terrorism. Aaaaaand... Imame promises women sucking cock in heaven!

Can't be more sick religion!

it's a 56% for sure
but he doesn't have arab hair

Just saying that moslems grow brains at age of 40.

did he blow his dick off?

ahahhaaa

AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHAHA
MUZZIE FAILURE BTFO

I truly domt understand why these people dont use a firearm or a Vehicle they are far more effective and easy to obtain. He could have easily bought a gun out of state at a private sale with a fake ID and as much ammo and mags as his heart desires in Pemmsylvania or Virginia or something. Or he could have built his own with an 80% lower, stolen one, straw purchased one etc. endless ways to get ahold of one illegally. And a truck he would just need a credit card and a drivers license. Now he will do life and and suffer.

How the fuck are you going to stop a suicide bomber with a fucking gun?

Looks like a manlet

Burnt his bacon

Please

kek says yes

>when your bomb fails and it wasn't even in your underwear.

What a dickhead.

If it's triggered manually, you shoot him before he gets triggered. This kills the achmed.

kek

youtu.be/HnL-7x4n4d8

Yeah he looks German

>shooting at someone carrying explosives
I hope you're joking burger

haven't you seen the movies? you deftly shoot the trigger from afar so it blows up with the terrorist far from the targeted civilians... also... wtf is going on in the picture? where are his arms? did they fucking rip off his torso?

>can't even put together an allahu ackbar vest right
babby's first suicide bombing

kids today - they blow up so fast

I didn't know American's had a look outside of a birth certificate.

Meanwhile at Trump Tower...

kek'd, bless germans

Yes. Start it. There is no greater evil in this world than islam.

(((you)))
kikes first, islam second

Its very hard to build bombs and there's no unexploded ordinance left around like in 3rd world countries. Bombmakers will be imported to the US soon enough, with VISAs sponsored by prominent leftists.

Where's his arm gone?

Real!?

wtf?
is this an antifa false flagging as a jew false flagging?

>Implying it wasn't obvious from the start
Blacks don't know how to make bombs
Modern asians are too beta to go out with a bang
Whites wouldn't fuck up this badly

It's just simple process of elimination

If thats him he has a taxi/livery license. Class E

Oh

Did he died?

Lmao hahah "Oh...". Haha

what the fuck is wrong with black people?
they feel no empathy to others suffering at all it seems

just heard that name on the radio. Most interested in his immigration history

He looks Episcopalian.

MISSION FAILED YOU PIG FUCKER
captcha: SONS KING

I forgot how cruel nature, and thus humanity, can be. I actually need reminded. Had you posted gore, I would've objected and called you a troll. But since Im an animal lover, I interpreted it in a healthy, balanced way. Thank you. To remain mature, one needs reminded sometimes that while the universe is full of beauty, wonder and life is a gift, it is also equally terrible and cruel in the same measure. Its not something to mourn, but to keep in perspective for our own good, lest our fantasies run away with our hopes and we lose our humility.

I've always wondered if this is real or a really good edit.

was living in the US for 7 years

>GET THE SCARY KILLER MUZZIES OUT
>MUZZIES SO STUPID, I LAUGH, AVERAGE IQ 75

Fake news islam is a religion of peace.

Kek, but
>Jail for life
>For suicide bombing
>USA
OPTIMISTIC

A young Dreamer, pursuing his goals, we can't let Drumpff breakup families like his.

He must have forgotten to bring his passport so had to abort mission

Pipe bomber getting BTFO

twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/940242648123822080

>Literally pronounced "You'll Love A Kid"

PIZZAGATE CONFIRMED THIS WAS A DEEP STATE PLOT TO DIVERT FROM PEDOWOOD AND THEIR CRUMPLING PEDOPHILE TRAFFICING!!!!

>confirmed
Link?
>PLEASE BE MUSLIM
PLEASE BE MUSLIM
>PLEASE BE MUSLIM