Have you ever wondered why Muslim terrorists never attack US politicians or other government officials?

Have you ever wondered why Muslim terrorists never attack US politicians or other government officials?

Because they want to scare the people and no one cares about politicians?

so muslims want to scare the common people?
they dont want to bring down the american government and install a sharia government?

Sure they do, and I don't reject your idea that they're supported by certain (((politicians))) but I think the way you're going about it has a few holes in it.

Like for instance it would make sense for them to have the population demoralizes and scared before attempting to overthrow the government because then there's less rebellion.

>Like for instance it would make sense for them to have the population demoralizes and scared before attempting to overthrow the government because then there's less rebellion.

you dont think that is the situation now?

If they start going after the gov they'd garner broad support. How weird would that be?

mass shooters (mudslime and non) never shoot up government buildings, workers, etc. it's always schools or malls or walmarts. stimulates the ol strawberry

Yes I do, so you're agreeing with me?

no, i haven't

never said i wasnt

Good point. But I guess killing innocent people has a bigger impact on public opinion. If someone blew up capitol hill, most americans would probably just think "well done, keep them coming sandnigga".
I don't know though and there are 5000 reasons not to trust your government, so maybe it is fishy.

Those peaceful Muslims you all hear about? They speak truth, they do not want violence. They know they would get curbstomped if people actually turned against them. They DON'T want violence because it sparks resistance against them. But do not be fooled, they do want to conquer. They want to outbreed us and get into positions of political, media, and educational power. They want to take over, but they don't want to fight.

And they are doing a damn good job of it.

Yes even your friendly next door muslim neighbor. Yes, he might not want to hold the knife, but he would smile while you are beheaded.

same reason they never attack israel

i dont think the terrorists would garner more support. if anything, politicians might actually wake up and realize that terrorist acts could happen to them. but why haven't they been targeted?

yes, but muslims are the ones who mainly want to overthrow the western governments and install one with sharia law.

Maybe has something to do with their 70 IQ

Dumb people still knows who the president is.

How is Muhammad going to get past one of the most powerful man's security to the penthouse of a skyscraper with his explosive backpack? Easier to hide in a crowd and then blow up a crowd. Also the more people you kill the more virgins you get in the afterlife or something I don't know.

Not really.

Politicians work in govt controlled buildings with armed guards, when they're out the armed squad goes with them.

A crowded Walmart or whatever protected by a rent a cop who legally can't touch a shoplifter is what they call a "soft target" you go for something easy where you can inflict the max amount of casualties.

Sen. Smiths rally where there is a heavy police presence and screening isn't as likely to be as successful as a crowded shopping mall, where everyone goes, moves freely, and no one can really track anybody, and no one is paying attention.

No because I know the NWO is behind all muslim terrorism.

politicians and rich kikes have heavily armed bodyguards, schools and malls don't. really jogs the noggin

Yeah but a well placed bomb don't care how well trained your bodyguards are.

This is suspicious.

No, them killing our politicians would give us hope The terrorists don't want to help us.

Also.

Of all executions they do, there is not a single picture of a kike beheaded.

RAF did get some nice kills in that regard. If lefties can do why cant muslims?

muslimes are vile twisted sub-human garbage backstabbers, only able to sucker-punch unarmed civilians. They are afraid to fight a fight.

pentagon for 500

Why would they attack their greatest allies?

Why would the Israeli Secret Intelligence Service attack Israeli people?

>music concert
>someone who actually has power
It's not hard to see it's all theatre for the TV zomibes.

Renegade: a person who deserts a party or cause for another.
Maybe we have traders in our government?

good goy

how would they get paid if they do that

Al Qaeda(the database), ISIS are funded and coordinated by the US government.

Pretty sure Israel is attacked somewhat regular.

I wander this as well, except for when they "attacked" the Pentagon kek.

Like this guy. He's got a ankle brace now I wonder he's hiding ankle tether. Hillary and Chelsea has the same thing

Because they're retarded mud-people.

An airplane is enough to vaporize a skyscraper but not enough to knock down some shitty government building from the sixties...

They do the same in the middle east, it always market blowing up. They aren't capable of real assassination. They avoid any place with good security because that is the only way they will have success.

Because the people are litterally MKUltra’d

Blaming Jew? You Muslim Brotherhood? I heard your girl Huma is singing like a canary.

No, I already know the answer. It's because they are run by western intelligence agencies.

But those other government buildings didnt contain evidence of missing $2 trillion