Who was in the wrong here Sup Forums?

who was in the wrong here Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DgGqp4Vd56o
youtube.com/watch?v=1dURgS8T_2M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pit bulls are the niggers of dogs, it had it coming desu.

this must have been the equivalent of killing her child
wh*Toids BTFO

the dog violated the NAP, man was justified in shooting the dog and her too, he just showed restraint

>this thread again

The woman for not controlling her animal.

The guy just killed a 4 legged nigger, he was doing Dog's work

Still on this shit faggot? You're lame.

post the video ya nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=DgGqp4Vd56o
Its reported that after he shot the dog, he shot a load on that poor woman's ass

The neighbor for not shooting the woman.

what is this shit voice-over?

Sorry, wrong link
youtube.com/watch?v=1dURgS8T_2M

>Wahhhh you aren't allowed to kill someone's nigger dog running around inside your house and threatening your wife and children because muh feelz!

Should have shot the owner too

What a grade A wore.

I like doggos and animals as much as the next person, but I also grew up in a country with a stray dog problem where at one point we had at least one person killed per year by strays.
If a stray or someone's dog attacks me I'm liable to kill it, even more so in my own house.

Smart move, pitbulls are like niggers, they attack when you lower your guard

the comments are fucking wild, you can just replace nigger with dog and nothing changes

The cunt

>he dindu nuffin

My friend's neighbor had a pitbull who randomly attacked his owner one day while he was watching TV. Luckily (or unluckily), his brother was in the next room and managed to strangle it with his belt.

>his tail was wagging!

Yes, you dumb bitch, because Nigbulls take pleasure in maulings.

>Spay/Neuter: No

Dumb fucks.

Old and keep your nigger dog on a leash.

So she does not have a fence with a gate or a leash?

>pitbull
>"he's harmless"
KEK
seriously though, the owner is at fault, what is a niggerdog doing in a stranger's house? or do i have something backwards here?

dog violated the NAP

>MY BABY
>MY BABY
>MY BABY

This is men's fault not impregnating woman in their early twenties, they become delusional WHORES. #Savewomanwithbabies

>whore
>owns a pitbull

like.

clock.

work.

>he shot a load on that poor woman's ass
kek you're alright, Jose

Poisoned my neighboor's pitbull with a sausage filled with rat poison. Watched him barfing blood and grey stuff while smoking a good monte cristo. Tough motherfucker, he didn't even die and got up on his paws, had to strangle through the fence with a phone cable
He was an aggressive cunt, aways barking at people for no reason. Not that my poofta neighboor learned the lesson, now he's got a fucking dobermann.

Hey who gives a shit, another retarded dog, another poisoned sausage. This time I'm getting the dose right.

/thread

Based Ausbro.

This is pasta but doberman's are qt's

Seriously why is banning guns a public concern while banning pitbulls is NOT?

Keep it up. You're doing DOG's work.

IF he wasn't armed that Mutt could of killed his whole family he had every right too and Im glad its dead,

I don't know why everyone's so protective over these useless mutts unless you're a farmer or in the police or the army or some shit Mutts are literally stinking shit machines that are of no use to anyone

It's the dog owners fault, train your fuckin dog you dumb bitch then it wouldn't have ran into anyone's house and been shot. This is why I don't have one, I don't have the time or patience to properly train a dog therefore I don't have one.

>+1

shoot the woman next