Is Eugenics feasible or is it pseudoscience?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!UvpEHJ4b!sn00aYPdrx_yS-W70fAcIw
youtu.be/zah5sUBULVM
gwern.net/docs/2003-murray-human-accomplishment.pdf
docdro.id/avPyEsh
docdro.id/e2pEr1E
pastebin.com/Q1hMEC4a
humanbiologicaldiversity.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=IGOrXhiCJDc
nytimes.com/2017/03/02/science/woolly-mammoth-extinct-genetics.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You decide your partner, so it's real

That’s evolution though

On a genetic basis? Not yet ... we simply do not understand enough of what most genes exactly do. You could really fuck uo if you attempt eugenics without knowing what you are actually breeding for or selecting against.

very pretty would date

there was never even the question weather it's scientifically feasible!? It's just and ethics question. You can breed people the exact same way you can breed animals

seems like something that could only happen in centuries and many generations though for full demographic shift

Embryo selection by IQ isn't too far off according to people like Stephen Hsu. However, Sup Forums and white nationalist groups are strongly against any sort of genetic modifications that could potentially raise the black IQ.

Look at Iceland, there's almost nobody with Down syndrome there.
Eugenics was practiced in a lot of western countries until the 70s, mostly on mentally ill people.
I fully support it for mentally ill people, genetic diseases, paedophiles etc.

An example: there are many genes which statistically correlate with having autism. Naturally you would think "why not weed those out".

BUT: these gens also most of the times strongly correlate with higher intelligence ... it depends on the context, on environmental facotrs and on the interplay with other genes if those autism risk genes make you a genius OR an autist. A bit oversimplofied but think you guys get what I am trying to convey.

Talk to any dog breeding channel

Is this why swedes are cucks? They removed their chimp out genes?

Of course its real.
We exist. Women/ females control the species.

Eugenics just means "deliberate selection for improved fitness", whereas dysgenics means "the deterioration of the population". Dysgenics usually happens when there is no thought given to eugenics. Asking if it's pseudoscience just means you're confused about what eugenics means, or what science means.

ᛉ - SCIENCE LITERACY
>Diversity + Proximity = War:
mega.nz/#F!UvpEHJ4b!sn00aYPdrx_yS-W70fAcIw
youtu.be/zah5sUBULVM
>Human Accomplishment - Charles Murray
gwern.net/docs/2003-murray-human-accomplishment.pdf
>Dysgenics: Genetic Deterioration in Modern Populations
docdro.id/avPyEsh
>Race Differences in Intelligence by Richard Lynn
docdro.id/e2pEr1E
pastebin.com/Q1hMEC4a
humanbiologicaldiversity.com/

Its a must. There are traits and hereditary issues that absolutely must be exterminated via sterilization or bullet doesn’t matter
You really should stop namefagging you illerate mongoloid

Selective breeding works. No need for a fancy DNA sequencing.

death penalty lowered the murder rate to under 1/7th over a couple of centuries. Of fucking course it works. Works on anything with genes, for any trait they influence(read:any).

Gene frequency takes more time to change than phenotype frequency. If we keep killing something as rare as a recessive condition with 1 in 20000 frequency for 100 generations, 1 in 58080 will still have the condition according to population genetics. Not even the biblical god will find killing people for 100 generations economical, let alone the scientists.

Whether you choose to believe it or not it exists. Look at breeding dogs, cows, horses, etc.

>if we keep
Wrong. That's if you do it once and only once.

Thats social engineering which is only part of eugenics. Down syndrome costs a lot of money so eliminating genetic diseases eliviates cost on the government/people. Its not that down syndrome has been cured, but culled.

>Is evolution pseudoscience?
>Are german shepards real?
>Is mate selection real?
>were the Spartans real?

Do I know you??

they're already elimenating a lot of down syndrome embryo's, are you talking gattaca tier eugenics / designer babbies?

I think he means full scale genome engineering, so yes.

>has been cured, but culled.
The latter is even better
Shut the fuck braindead Kanake subhuman

It sounds incredibly boring.
Having dumb people around is much more fun.

Eugenics is Nature,
it is inevitable.

The problem with selective breeding is that you will never get rid of negative traits 'attached' to the positive traits you try to breed for. Look at dog breeds... they have been bred to inherit certain traits you want but most vreeds (even the ones whithout extensive inbreeding) do carry characteristic genetic defects co-selected during the breeding process. By smart mating strategies you may suppress the emergence of those traits but you will never get rid of them in the gene pool. Would have to directly manipulate the DNA to achieve this.

>Its not that down syndrome has been cured, but culled.
Good enough for me tbqh
I'm not on board with trying to create ubermensch because you don't know what other traits you're affecting.

I'm not against it either but just killing downies isn't eugenics.

/thread

>is natural selection feasible
>is selection feasible

HMMMMM

Only based on trait expression. Genetic testing lets you be pretty damn picky with the founding stock and their progeny, just gotta figure out what the damn genes do.

>never get rid of them in the gene pool. Would have to directly manipulate the DNA to achieve this.
Never ever I guess?

I think we might be too primitive to handle such a thing in this day and age, milleniuls espacially, spiccs and gooks would design their babies to look like dbz characters and saiyans while niggers probably go piccolo style, super green.
and liberals would probably just turn their babies into niggers

Except we've been using eugenics on plants and animals for millennia. Why wouldn't it work with people?

Well what the fuck do you think?

That's really fucking retarded. If you couldn't get precisely the traits you want, dog breeds wouldn't exist.

abortion is eugenics, it's worked for population control

humans are complex

we are not like plants or animals (unless you count niggers)

eugenics can just mean shooting ugly people you stupid faggot

Yes, Down syndrome is about to die in northern Europe.

Did you know that you can optimize functions even if their domain is infinitely large?

Yes we are. We've evolved just like they have. We are not immune to evolution.

Why are you so stupid today, Sup Forums?

no it's not faggot
that's nothing
NOTHING
to do with evolution
you fucking reddit reading cock sucking
cum breathing FAGGOT
proof: fucking comes under reproduction, not evolution, and they are entirely unrelated by the most extreme means: you can have one with out the other, stop being a low-iq cum breathing piece of shit dawkins cock sucking moron

Even if it wasn't feasable, it's not pseudoscience.

we all know who the real good boy is

not really

> We are not immune to evolution.
you are not immune to concepts? evolution isn't something you can wrap around your dick and black someone's eye with
dickhead
words matter

If you can accept the theory of evolution, and that dogs used to be wolves, there's no reason to think that imposing artificial environmental pressure designed to select for certain traits wouldn't work on humans as well. Suggesting otherwise requires a preference for religious notions that man is somehow alien and impervious to the biological processes that made him.

I'd look at the Russian silver fox program for further evidence.

>artificial environmental pressure
faggot
what he meant to say is
shoot retards, uglies and fatties (the latter just for the fun of it)

oh, don't forget kikes

Best eugenics program: execute all violent criminals.

Speak English, retard. Humans evolved just like every other life form. Therefore, we can use the tools of evolution, selection that is, on humans as well, i.e., we are not immune to evolution.

Well...we do it all the time with dogs, horses and just about every other animalwe like to control. So yes, I would say it is real and viable.
The difficulty comes from humans taking11+ years to reach the capacity to reproduce, 35+ years for all traits to manifest and 70+ years to see if the lifespan has improved. Not to mention the females stop being able to reproduce at about 50(ish). Then there is the 9month turn around time for a child to beborn after conception. So there is a lot of info you would have to factor in before starting the project, most of which can be thrown off by outside variables like social engineering. Even a minor comment to a child can effect their choices later in life.

If you wanted to impose those pressures, executions are not the only method to do so. Contain your bloodlust.

>Speak English, retard. Humans evolved just like every other life form. Therefore, we can use the tools of evolution, selection that is, on humans as well, i.e., we are not immune to evolution.
may I ask you something?
did humans evolve like other life forms?
can humans use "tools of evolution"
also - unrelated, what are tools of evolution?
you fucking nigger

>i.e.
aaaaand there your whole comment breaks down you fucking insufferable strawfag

It's the natural way, though. That's exactly what nature would do.

>did humans evolve like other life forms?
Yes
>can humans use "tools of evolution"
Yes
>also - unrelated, what are tools of evolution?
Selection, like I said. Learn to read, idiot.

What the fuck? Just how stupid are you? I'm almost astonished. Get back to plebbit, you waste of air.

gas?
cut off their 'nads?
ooh, pretend to make them fill out forms and sterilize their sweaty bits with radiation
i like your style

you dumb faggot you actually replied

I guess that means you won. Jesus, I fucking hate your kind.

you dumb fucking nordcuck
you aren't even following your own thread you reprehensible piece of shit
im not going to be your fucking thought proxy
learn to think by yourself you faggot
start by asking yourself why I asked those question you moron

The answer is : Meritocracy.
In other words : Libertarianism.
Parasites die out there, naturally.
SJW have no chance there.

>start by asking yourself why I asked those question you moron
I honestly couldn't care less, why you do what you do. You have nothing you could teach me in a thousand years.

>It's the natural way, though. That's exactly what nature would do.

True, but humans would have other tools at their disposal that needn't result in just offing a living person that's otherwise a contributing member to the society they live in. Sterilization is a method often discussed, caste systems are another, or simple deportation to another location. The ethics issues that arise from actually implementing any method are the real barrier to human eugenics, it was never about whether genetics itself is a myth or not.

> I hate your kind
I unironically want to decimate and wipe our your genetic populations you piece of shit. Helsinki is a crap place full of desperate finncunts looking for a foreigner
i've fucked more finns than you faggot
and i discarded them
because you are weak stock
you might shoot ok
but you can't think ok
i look forward to leading the march on your genetic obsolescence and your screaming last words as you go under my tank tracks can be something about your weak grasp of language, evolution, and what you can be immune to
faggot

this

lol my id is JU

We already have eugenics. White men want to mate with white women. White women prefer white males. What more do you want?

Abortion of retards is a great form of eugenics, though. People do it willingly, and it's very effective. Forced sterilization seems like a bit unethical to me. I also wonder how deportations would affect us, since you must be pretty fucked up in the head to actually make children with a dindu. Maybe the weakest of us are taking themselves out of the white genepool by miscegenating.

You don't need to kill anyone. Sterilization is just as valid.

>>

> Is Eugenics feasible

I dont know, are You implying that it is?

Would You kill a 4 month old retarded fetus?
I wont, I will make You pay for it.
youtube.com/watch?v=IGOrXhiCJDc

If I was the love of Your life and we could only have one child and tt was retarded, Lefty Tell me what to do?

Yeah, Iceland's abortions have a noticeable track record of success with Downs Syndrome, that's true. I keep trying to account for traits that we might not necessarily catch before birth when talking about this stuff.

Humans are just a complex as bananas.

Pseudoscience, because it is directed according to the dogma of civilization. You end up with good looking, predictable, rule followers. Clockwork people. They will never rebel, or question their reality. Human progress will end, apart from technology. And one day they will become robots.

This. Of course it would work. The only reason it's not done is politics and ethics.

Consequently the Chinese are all over that shit now.

t. geneticist

its already done on the slave bases of Mars, they check the dna of the male and female and then order them to at minimum to have 3 children, btw these Mars slaves build ships for ayyliens which they trade for tech

Agriculturists would disagree

crispr cas9 is eugenic. we're past this conversation as its already being implemented by ie chinese govt

The Chinese are indeed up to some...

The Russians are heavy into artificial fetuses.

Right now You can, for example pay a few grand for female egs and a few more to have a woman raise the kids to 1.5 years old.

Why is russia into cow milk all of a sudden?

Its over, its over, 3-4 years tops.

The Chinese will become superior in every way, if the West even then declines to participate it'll fall, no question about it.

>Richard Lynn

wtf are you talking about?
Of course it's possible, we've been doing it on dogs for hundreds of years. You don't even need all of the genetics technology we have today to practice eugenics.
We could sterilize all niggers and retarded people right now for some really awesome eugenics today.

>reproduction is unrelated to evolution
nigga what

Iceland has eliminated down syndrome via abortion, so yes.

>intelligence is closely and accurately measured by IQ
>IQ has a heritability of .81 or about 81%
>"Hey guys will humans become more intelligent if we only allow intelligent people to have children?"

Looks like OP won't be one of the people allowed to pass on their genes in the coming Eugenicist utopia.

yes of course its possible. its just guided evolution. its how we made different breeds of dogs , its not pseudo science, its just that no one has the stomach to do that in humans.. but immagine the super humans we could have if we did this. smarter than jew stronger than white hardworking like an asian. big dick like a black.. ___ like an abo.. idk about abo. they make nice didgeridoo so yeh.. actually lets not include abo

That'd be awesome. Also, where is that gif from?

It's not heritable, not eugenics. They just screen and abort as they pop up.

The best form of eugenics I think would be Gattica style stuff, based is a meritocratic society.
Essentially take the "best" sperm+egg/genes from both parents. None of the complications of straight gene editing, allows natural selection, and allows evaluation of genomes based on real merit. DNA editing/building is something I don't think will happen for a hundred years at least, and probably shouldn't happen well after that. Long term implications of completely synthesizing a human would need to be studied in depth for a long time. We have 4billion years of eveolution in our DNA, it would be hubris to think we could create something better without extensive long term (centuries) of study and experiment.

>or is it pseudoscience?
are you retarded?

Wew, for being this assblasted you sure don't know what you're talking about

This. It's theoretically possible but we don't have the information to do it right yet and everyone who has tried was a fuck ass. By the time we can do it right we'll just be editing genomes anyway. All these cuck white nationalists crying about MGTOW miss the fact that we'll be designing humans within a few generations so it doesn't really matter.

For further irony most of these Nazi LARPers on pol are from USA, which is explicitly not a white Christian nation. We literally imported and bred black people, and it was founded and populated as a haven for religious freedom after starting full of Natives. I can understand, like, Icelandic people being white nationalist but everyone else is just looking for an excuse for their shortcomings which is the very essence of snowflake liberalism.

Their results are mostly fake I think. Chinese doctor most of their scientific data as a Chinese scientist gets a bonus bigger than what he would earn in a year if he manages to publish in a high impact journal. Most likely they had caused all kinds of nasty side effects when they manipulated human embryos with CRISPR but hey ... who in his right mind would show negative results in a publication?!

Don't trust Chinese science!

nytimes.com/2017/03/02/science/woolly-mammoth-extinct-genetics.html
The link explains the relationship between extinction and gene diversity.

Also we have CRISPR now so nothing matters anymore

It's absolutely necessary in order to maintain a population health, strong and intelligent.

>I fully support it for mentally ill people

Then you are retarded because:

1)Modern life has made a gigantic number of people mentally ill
2)You can become mentally ill too

>become
>all those chinese eating mercury contaminated shark fins
Kek