Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Chapter 104:
mega.nz/#!AFMSTaIA!QPq5Y5QwgFrvpnSzi2c9CiBLqgYrLxBR_rgQpMJMspI

>yfw Roschi was the Warlock of Acedia all along.

Other urls found in this thread:

otscans.com/foolslide/read/rezero_kara_hajimeru_isekai_seikatsu__daisanshou__truth_of_zero/en/0/20/page/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>two characters that speak similarly must be the same person

This needs to stop

Well its pretty clear Roswaal is Hector or Roswaal in Hector's body. Or Hector is in Roswaal's body.

I started to catch-up with the pastebin and I'm at the interlude

Does anyone find slightly irritating having to figure out who's saying what?

Not really, each character if strong and unique enough that you can pretty much tell who is speaking to who through dialogue alone.

You need to read more books user.

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

>spoilering a link but not an actual spoiler
You're a special kind of retard.

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

Fuck off you literal faggot stop copying.

I thought he had been so traumatized he adopted Hector's speech quirks.

It's not hard to figure out who's who if you pay attention.

user provide a little name before each line if you're interested in his translations though, they're pretty good.

I already typeset that one.

I didn't expect to be that rusty but I got the hang of it after the first three lines

Finished the Interlude, I found Subaru talking about having both a little sickening.
Also holy shit I didn't remember Ferris being that much of a dick

Thank you

DON'T BULLY FERRI, HE IS HURT

Don't worry Subaru will start leaning really heavily on one side of that spectrum. Also Ferris was always a dick, he just never got a chance to show it in the anime.

Sex with Beako.

Still doesn't make him less of a dick.

>Subaru-kun aishitemasu~

Why do they sometimes say suki, daisuki and sometimes aishiteimasu/aishiteru? Difference?

Ferri is just having a hard time.

He was still projecting his anger too hard and tarnishing alliance Crusch wanted.

What's the difference between I like you, I love you, and I'm in love with you?

suki, daisuki and aishiteimasu all get translated to "I love you" but there must be some difference.

Ferri and Crusch-sama will have a happy ending.

I refuse to lose more angels.

"suki da" means "I like you" but has the same ambivalent connotation that has in English that can be used to indicate romantic attraction but also simple appreciation. Appears often in confessions that use an informal registry, like among teenagers (e.g. Toradora, also in this story Subaru uses it because he's 17/18) so it counts as "I love you" with the right context.
"daisuki da" means "I like you a lot" but basically is only used to indicate love so it's translated accordingly.
"aishiteru" unambiguously means "I love you", "aishiteimasu" is the same but more formal

That pic is cool as fuck.

Does Ferri love Crusch-sama romantically?

Definitely

Get back to work

???

To add to this, aishiteru/masu is a really, really strong/serious way of expressing love. It's not something you'd say to your crush or someone you've dated for like 2 years or to your mom or whatever. It's something you'd only theoretically say to like a "soulmate", like in a "I want to spend the rest of my life with you and couldn't imagine anything less because you're THAT important" kind of way.

From what I understand, real Japanese people rarely, often never use it, even between like married couples, which should give you an idea about how serious it is (although part of that might be because of cultural differences and whatnot too)

Poor Wilhelm

I decided to check back to see if anything changed on this front.

Well Fuck.

and then what?

What are the chances of Subaru saying "aishiteru" to Rem when she wakes up? I don't think it is that hard for Subaru considering how much he loves his potato.

Technically he already said it during his confession when Rem faked her death

Knowing him, he'd probably find it very hard to say and stutter over it.
He didn't. He only "Daisuki'd".

But didn't he only say "daisuki" to Rem? It's good, but still as strong and powerful as "aishiteru."

Maybe when he decides to confess to her without a pushing hand and knowing Subaru it will take him quite a while to be ready for this

Actually he said "daisuki da" to Rem, but the following lines of him saying "I can't live on without you", "always stay by my side" , "I won’t let you go to anyone else’s side." kinda makes the definition.

I'm starting to question if it was really Satella who killed all the other witches.

What if it was a misconception of some sort? For one, in chapter 104 Subaru even questions something that most people would think would be the case, Echidna facing off against Satella, but instead it's some guy named Hector witch of Acedia.

So what if the whole "Satella did it" is a red herring? And someone posing as Satella did do it?

>I didn't remember Ferris being that much of a dick
It's not so much that Ferris is a dick, as it is that he hates weaklings
Like Subaru

He's referring to his actions in general after Crusch's memories got eaten, he's not really a dick against someone just because they're weak.

Weak in what regard? Physical? Mental?

We don't know if this is when Echidna died, do we? It's also possible that Satella masterminded these shenanigans.

Well there is Pandora

This got discussed during the Tea Party.
Satella *did* kill the other Witches, but none of them resent her for it.
Whether it was mercy killings, or they're just weird, remains to be seen.

So I just read the first two LNs of this, and feel immensely saddened that the others aren't translated. How well does the anime hold up in comparison to it? Since it doesn't look like the other ones will be translated any time soon.

Either kind.

He hates Subaru because he's physically weak.
He hates Emilia because she's mentally weak.
etc.

Its a okay adaption, though it falls hard in the later half of arc 3.

The anime skips out on a bunch of things especially in arc 3, in particular some character quirks and heavy shit related to the story and foreshadowing.

Watch it, then check the manga and then see all the stuff the cut out of it.

Most of us started with the anime, so I can't give you an unbiased assessment.
If nothing else, it'll be tolerable to you. Downplays a lot of character traits tho.

Why can't the manga be weekly/biweekly?

Well I guess you can say you are technically right but he still hasn't said aishiteru

Only Rem has said that to Subaru but not the other way around as of yet. But if Subaru were to say it you bet your ass there is going to be a ring behind those words.

Is there any similarity between these two fro them to be drawn cloth swapping?

>Subaru saying "aishiteru" to Rem when she wakes up

To be honest, pretty slim. They'd bee too busy tasting tongues or fighting against something for that to happen. Give them a couple of dates, and maybe a couple more months.

They're both necromancers.

Same seiyuu.

Yeah, they're both Lichs

Goddess Yui Horie

Both acceptable answers.

That's a real shame. I guess I should've looked at the LN English release schedule before hopping into it. It sounds like I should just go straight for the manga though, if the anime adaptation is rushed. Thanks for the heads up, I'm downloading it now.

I though he only went as far as making undead, how is he a lich?
Also, plural of lich is liches.

The arc 2 anime which is book 2 and 3 of the LN is decently adapted. You should still see arc3 till at least ep18 imo and then just read manga then translations etc.

Don't get me wrong, it's a pretty good adaptation overall, but it still leaves much to be desired since it had to work with a limited schedule so it had to cut out a bunch of things.

It's still pretty great, and in particular it adapted some of the stuff pretty great, episode 15 in particular is amazing and 18 is also a faithful adaptation.

Watch it, then check for what was skipped later.

He shouldn't stop at 18, he should watch it all.

The manga isn't even at 18, and there's no translations for the WN/LN for arc 3.

Yea he should, I just meant that he should still watch it just for ep 15 and ep 18 if he had no interested in arc3 anime.

Heads up that the anime did a real bad job in ep12, 13 and 19.

Well with his Water magic and the Immortal King's Sacrement

Still don't see it. When did he die?

Oh also Ferris really did die when that explosion hit him during arc 3. He just used Water Magic and something else to bring himself back from the dead. Wouldn't that count as a Lich?

I don't think it was specified that he died or not, for all we know he just healed himself back up.

Tappei even answered on a Q&A that he can't really go into detail about the extent of his healing or else it's spoilers.

Does Subaru ever get a setting accurate outfit other than the butler outfit?

He has desert gear for when he is doing an expedition to the tower and I think Subaru wears his Royal Knight outfit during the war.

He's not a Royal Knight, just a Knight.

His tracksuit is ruined in Arc 5, from Arc 6 going forward he wears normal clothes.

I think I recall Q&As saying that the tracksuit was damaged beyond repair, and no one was able to perfectly replicate it. Fan artists often draw him in imperfect replicas of it.

Forgot picture.

Good enough.

Hopefully it looks something like this.

>Shortly after kicking him out of the carriage for memeflirting in front of Rem, Ram sits on the memeboy in victory and savors the Punitive Yam of Adultery

Well, I do like the idea of there being a distinct visual progression alongside his character arc. Changing clothes makes it look like he's really starting to adapt to and fit in with the world. I want him to at least look more impressive as he becomes more capable.

Ram is a based nee-sama

Okay, time for Emilia to take the trials then?

I wonder what Emilia is going to see during the third trial, I've seen people do many different interpretations of it so we never got anything accurate out of it.

Because Tappei wrote it in a way that is very ambiguous to tell who's talking to who. I think the only definite one was Roswaal's little bit which foreshadowed a bit of Ram.

Why are these so many Re:Zero threads today?

otscans.com/foolslide/read/rezero_kara_hajimeru_isekai_seikatsu__daisanshou__truth_of_zero/en/0/20/page/1

Shitposter-san is diligent today.

Seeing this badass Subaru would seriously make Rem's panties soaked.

So I guess next chapter stops at "I can't go with you" and then "From Zero"?
The mangas for the three parts have pretty much the same pacing

Why can't the manga be weekly/biweekly?

Who knows.

Why can't the arc 2 mangaka be the one doing arc 3?

Yea, don't really like the arc3 manga, feels like his panels are too influenced by the anime.

Arc 3 mangaka is better

why is subaru wearing a cat ears cloak?

That's Emilia's magic cloak. It stop people from recognizing the wearer.