youtube.com/watch?v=tCn10YWsY1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cool

the US will lead the space mining industry
by 2050 we will have huge mineral deposits available, captcha this

It's like Trump is trying to fuck up the economy lol
HAPPENING: TRUMP PLANS TO WASTE EVEN MORE TAX PAYER MONEY ON BEING STUPID

Based trump racing to Mars, to claim it for Israel

Democrats: We need to spend money on NASA and shit.
*crickets*

Republicans: We need to spend money on NASA and shit.
1488 REASONS WHY AUTISM IS AWESOME ON MARS BOIS, REV UP THOSE AFRICAN DONGERS TIME TO FUG MY BOIPUSSY ALL THE WAY TO ALPHA CENTAURI AND BACK

>Trump raises the total capital in every american investment across the board
>Eventually growth slows
>Trump restarts a nearly completely closed and shutdown part of our economy, recreating millions of jobs and eventually an entirely new market

Fuck Drumph, we cant let him have access to the shuttle launch codes!

golf on mars and moon
shitposting from mars orbit
moon trump university
the great dyson sphere (wall mk2)

seems nice, but what about her acid bleached emails? we need to fund this investigation with all our resources

>space
>the unknown
>endless source of energy to harvest
>No one knows what more we could find thats useful
>finally a POTUS that sees the potensial
STUPID! SHUT IT DOWN! Reeeee

>we need to fund this investigation with all our resources
we'll have them once we start spacemining

pointless to send men, use drones

get me off this shit rock

>implying we can go that far right now to gain profit from it

Death star when?

Still looking for the birth certificate?

>democrats spending money on anything besides gibs me that

>MOON
We're not supposed to go back we were told.

youtube.com/watch?v=MpZyHvr6Y2M

GOD FUCKING EMPEROR OF THE UNIVERSE

Not when nasa use their blood money on animations instead of real work, maybe russians could

It's been a long road
Gettin' to there from here
It's been a long time
But my time is finally near
I will my dreams come alive at last, I will touch the sky
And they're not gonna hold me down no more, no they're not gonna change my mind

this post basically sums it up

we haven't even colonised the moon so what makes you retards think we'll ever go to mars is beyond me. even if we could it's to go there and take a few pics and come home at the expense of millions of tax payer money.

space exploration is a jewish trick to make you dumb goyim think that our planet is expendable.

Not long after your nation Balkanizes to Oblivion.

>we can't do it now so thereforewe should not bother trying
>also lets pull funding from research

About time

>GREAT CRUSADE NOW

It's almost as if humanity's destiny shouldn't be controlled by a bunch of money hungry Jews who only care about quarterly profits.

The sooner we capture and mine the first asteroid, the sooner we'll have the resources to expand exponentially. Its really the first few million pounds that'll be hard to get into space. Lets just hope they aren't retarded and go along with their plan to push space junk back to earth, waste of the energy it took to get it all up there.

>that flag
>everything i dont like is jewish tricks
How old where you when you figured out Hitler was one of them? Without that cucked Jew artist our race wouldnt face the racism we got today. Grow up and stop whoreshipping one of (((them)))

>Implying there is a space to go to

>eventually mars
>eventually
it's easier to do mars than to do the moon, so get on with it

>earth going to shit
>you were born just in time to retire to the moon or mars as a pioneer

White ethnostate on Mars in the future. Feels good man

spoiler: we are earthbound
space travel is a lie
we're not going anywhere
enjoy the polluted wasteland where you will reincarnate over and over

Great. More tax money wasted on useless shit.

>raises the total capital in every american investment across the board
Like the exact opposite, dipshit

>eventually growth slows
What "Growth"? besides DOW/NASDAQ and that is Obamas doing, not Trump but either way it's gonna crash under Trump, cause of Trump just like it almost did the other week cause of Trumps actions

>Trump restarts a nearly completely closed and shutdown part of our economy, recreating millions of jobs and eventually an entirely new market
Keep smoking that crack

I'm not gonna take that from a Norweigi
You fucking cunt

our planet will eventualy be destroyed by the sun, meme flag idiot

>mfw they send just one jew

>tfw Enterprise is the best Trek series hands down
youtube.com/watch?v=5J-FOalYVCk

>Spend my whole life in Kansas
>"muh homesteaders!" "Muh Little House On the Prairie!"

>tfw I'll get to homestead a little ways outside Nova Musk

we /astronauts/ now

ahh yeah, all these pro trump threads getting digits today

ayy lmao

no he is just being the best President ever.

FINALLY someone says it. These brainlets think "le based trump xDDD" when in reality this is an useless expenditure of BILLIONS of dollars, they have no idea what it truly takes to "settle" Mars, let alone work in mining or something of the sort. But NASA won't tell us that, will it? Think of all the good PR, movies and Elon Musk stories we would lose if they told the world the truth! Nah, not worth it.
And at the end of the day the purpose of it all is basically convincing people that we can just destroy the Earth and fuck off. These transhumanist fools are just as bad as atheist fedora tippers.

>TRUMP ORDERS MOON & MARS EXPLORATION

Bush ordered a Mars focus. Nothing's come of that either. PR shit.

one of the hardest red pills to swallow - that Hitler ultimately dimmed the flame of ethno-nationalism for a century to come, but what was the alternative? Nice try, JIDF

No shit sherlock, but we'll destroy ourselves before it does

Because NASA is nãšã
Brainlet retard

looking to further humanity is philosophically one of the most useful things you can do.

the technologies created by such a venture would create new industries.

you would likely not have a personal computer without the space race and its resulting drive to miniturize computer technologies.

think of the environmental tech that could come of a concerted drive to terraform?.

also, i don't believe trump means to do this, its just something president like to say to ape Kennedy.

TWO CELESTIAL BODIES?!?

Good
Extras points if there is no diversity on the shuttle missions

WE WILL SEE A MOONLANDING IN OUR LIFETIME

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS

and you are just as worse as those non transhumanist liking-fake space, wasted money, tipper.

Stop thinking politics and be opened minded. Space is awesome. And yes movies will be created, who doesn't like movies? Plus maybe we will eventually find some life and make a cool ass themepark on the planet just like in PC games motherfucker.

you can stay home watching sitcoms while im skydiving on mars faggot.

you mean like how bush said the exact same thing only to cancel the moon bit because a 45 billion dollar test run for mars is a dumb idea?

let's hope they've figured out the van allen radiation belt this time and it's a legit one
also checked

ye lmao just throw it into the middle east instead! fuk space

i mean for fuck sake why did we leave the caves?

can someone explain to me how mining an asteroid would be profitable?

isn't it just a big rock? or is there gold or other rare minerals in there.

Space: The one place refugees won’t be able to follow us to

WTF, I hate space exploration now.

WHO KNOWS?? LETS SPEND BILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO FIND OUT YEEHAW

Holy mother of fuck. I cannot wait to see that.

>Trump orders expensive venture that NASA can't afford and will come at the expense of more valuable and cost efficient research

we don't use chemical film anymore m8. digital is way more durable.

hope he bothers pushing for massively increasing nasa's funding as well then

>mine asteroids and find billions upon billions of that specific resource
>resource super cheap due to abundance of it

there are people who are starving to death in the us , trum should halp them Witht tThat MONEy, fucktr,ump heass not my presidenft

There are rare minerals there. Mostly it's for research. We don't have the efficiency in rocket technology to make a market out of mining asteroids or comets yet.

>all these /r/the_Donald migrants falling for fake news

>We

Finally

but how do they know whats in the asteroid?

>Democrats: We need to spend money on NASA and shit.
>*crickets*
When the Democrats say it, they mean this:
youtube.com/watch?v=tCn10YWsY1Q

Democrats want to hand NASA jobs to diversity hires, cronies, and leftist propagandists. Their idea of a vision to inspire America's youth is a control room full of black, muslim, and "undocumented" Mexican women overseeing the offshored launch of a LEO satellite which doesn't do much, but which they assure us further confirms the need for sweeping new regulatory interference with American industry and surrender of sovereignty to globalist organizations in order to stop climate change.

You can guess based on the composition of the surface and how it's reacting in space. Obviously you can't know 100% of the make up, but you can make a pretty accurate assumption of what is going to be inside.

Shoot all criminal aliens to the moon!

WE GOING TO SPACE BOYZZZZZZ!

obama and bush both did the same thing...all presidents do

I dont believe NASA, or the contractors they use, are capable of delivering this. They will just fuck about and beg for more cash instead of getting the job work.

Wow, a directive

>Everything I don't like is jew

Kys faggt, if people want something there will be people selling it to them for a price.

Supply and demand, learn some economics you redneck nazo fuck.

Look at all four. Guy in the back is grasping for the wire and the woman is pointing at something that is happening off camera. Finally the guy in the front grab the invisible wire with whole hand. Nothing but Hollywood tricks.

Mostly from meteorites I'm guessing

If you mean specific asteroids, they'll almost certainly have little drone ships going around to survey them before they send all the expensive mining stuff to one

I'd actualy enjoy an all female/nigger/degenerate mission blowing up on launch, or reentry or just watch them get stranded on the Moon.

Some asteroids have water in them (extremely important, you can split the water and get hydrogen + oxygen, and if you can find some carbon dioxide you can make methane which you can use as rocket fuel), others have gold, platinum, iron, copper, nickel, etc.

The main benefit of asteroid mining is that you can launch a 20 ton vehicle from Earth and acquire hundreds of tons of material in solar orbit. Do you want 500 tons of water? You can either launch it with 20 rockets, or you can just refine it in space. If you refine it in space, it's much easier to transport it.

If that doesn't also mean a NASA budget increase then it will never happen.
Pipe dream.

Bitch

Are you literally retarded? I mean, does your brain have some sort of deformity? It's like I'm talking with a creationist from Kentucky who thinks republicans are the good guys.

this

>forgetting The Orville exists
Orville is objectively the best

>supply appears out of thin air because of demand
Ask me how I can tell you're not an actual ancap

Strange clip where you can see where the harness and wire tug on her shirt.

oh yes user, you know the real truth about the biggest government on this planet, oh fuckin yes you got it

hypothetically speaking, how far into the solar system would NASA have reached if instead of bailing out the banks, america invested in terraforming and space travel.

if we can terraform mars for example, then really who cares how much we pollute the earth. it can just be fixed

Nobody gives a shit about your constant shilling faggot

>People want to go in to space
>Elon Musk

I’d take the whole welfare budget and put in NASA instead

We'd probably have a small outpost on Mars right now if America continued with its space program instead of (((diversity))) and bank bailouts.

praise the emperor

>Elon Musk
>entire company essentially a subsidiary of NASA