Nanoha thread

These are your new designs.
>large face, small eyes, stick limbs, tall body
I never signed up for this, I want my lolis back.

Other urls found in this thread:

tieba.baidu.com/p/4957235751
kingeshop.jp/shop/contents1/nanoha-reflection-ticket.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fate and Hayate are cute. Only Nanoha looks bad with this charadesign

More like the mature designs fit them more than Nanoha, but still not crazy about them.
To say the least, they look at least 14 if what we had in previous movies were 9.

I only don't like the symmetrical bangs

Still lolis. Don't start with this shit.

The symmetrical bangs are definitely a problem

Lolis, but without the most important cute features of lolis, the big eyes, the small round face, everything is gone.
Yes, I do dislike the new designs very much, it might only fit Fate.

Get your eyes checked. Okuda's illustration here and the 3rd movie's design in there have large eyes and the same round-ish/oval shape face with pointy chin. Heck, the features you're describing is applied to vast majority of anime girls in general. It's not something even exclusive to lolis.

Oh please, Satania, shut up, you're drunk.

Wow, virtually the same damn shape. And big eyes? Checked. Okuda's eyes are a tiny big larger, but the 3rd movie's design still have big eyes that are the most prominent and pops out on the face.

You can dislike the new design and criticize, but quit forcing not loli bullshit.

I'm not saying they are not loli, I'm only saying the design is way more mature instead of the round, small faces, and you are completely wrong on the point that it's the same shape, or just pretending because you somehow want to start shit with me.
The apparent difference between the ages of the two faces are several years.

They will probably look better animated.

Except you did. You said so right in the OP.

Way more mature is a complete exaggeration. And you are proving to be a blind idiot when it's a fact the shape and size are virtually the same, to the point the minimal differences are barely noticeable. And several years implying more than 3 or 4? Fucking really? You are clinically a retard or a troll.

No, it's a fact that the shape and size are very, very different, more noticable than between random two girls in different series.
Just because you don't care about how lolis look like doesn't mean nobody does. Please go back to your Vivid Strike threads.

If you can't see the difference between the old and new designs, then you are the one clinically retarded, user, believe me.
You're the first one I hear saying they look the same too.

All is fine except Nanoha's bangs.

Yep, you are a fucking idiot or a troll. The style is completely different, no one is going to deny that. But the points of shape/size and big eyes that you are complaining about are not different even with a new style. Great job backpedaling there. Go get fucked.

>can't see the difference between the old and new designs
Except I didn't say there that. Nice samefag, by the way.

there wasn't*

LRD pls ago. The designs are nowhere near as cute and good as the old designs, but they are clearly still lolis.

>those bangs

Also StrikerS relevancy soon.

>But the points of shape/size and big eyes that you are complaining about are not different even with a new style
Sure thing, the size difference between the eyes are just around 50%, no big deal, same goes for the mout but reversed, or the head height/wideness ratio.
No difference my ass.

They might be lolis, but they are not my child looking, adorable as fuck lolis for sure.

I don't like Nanoha.

t.LRD.

>around 50%
Not even close. Both still have very large eyes.
>same goes for the mout but reversed
By this logic the old designs can't be loli since the size of mouth always varies and can be small or big.
>head height/wideness ratio.
Literally barely any difference.

It's clear as day you're a troll. Fuck off.

t. loli hater Rinne fag

Strikers nanoha is best nanoha

The size differences between old and new Nanoha are factually larger than for example old Nanoha and a random Dog Days character.
Not that you care.

Get a fucking room.
One looks like a child, the other does not. Easy enough.

>liking lolis means hating lolis now
LRD, everyone.

>Rinne fag
>liking lolis
My sides

Claiming so when your examples factually contradict your gross exaggerations. Good one, troll. Just admit you don't like lolis and are only out to troll and divide the fanbase.

>not loli implication
Backpedaling again, I see.

Nice try, LRD. I like all of the lolis in Nanoha and Vivid, from original trio, Vuta, Materials, Vivio and Einhart plus co., Fuuka and Rinne, and every loli tge franchise cane out with.

Is there any reason you can't enjoy both adult Nanohas and loli Nanohas?

>OP is the raging autistic shitposter who started out in Vivid Strike threads and hasn't left us since
Figures. Nanoha threads being awful isn't going to go away anytime.

One triggers the other.

Autism, as you can clearly see from both sides in the thread.

At this point I prefer Adult Nanoha.

I've had enough of lolis from this fucking franchise to last me three lifetimes over.

7 cute lolis are cute.

>Fuuka isn't in a suit

Fucking ruined

Yeah, what shitposting it is to like loli designs now.

>liking Rinne
>liking lolis
Sorry, but that's hard to believe

>7
Just go ahead and say 8 cute lolis if you already went that far.

I'm slowly getting used to the movie designs. I still don't like them though.

You're the only one in here who doesn't like lolis in all shapes, sizes, and form be it flat or oppai. Neck yourself, LRD.

Fuuka can be girly.

Started watching the series and i'm about 12 episodes in StrikerS. I thought that StrikerS was supposed to be bad going by the complaints about the post A's series but its just okay.

Don't tell me that I was getting rused or something.

He definitely is hence why he's clearly a fucking troll.

>liking lolis = not liking lolis now
Nice joke, Anti Loli Nazi. See if anyone believes.

It's not bad, it's long and doesn't need to be. It really picks up when Vivio gets introduced.

No, you just listened to that one user. It's watchable. And Subaru and Teana are great additions. It's got it's flaws which are more shown in the second half buy you get some amazing scenes.

>he liked the loli designs
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE he's clearly a fucking troll
Oh sure thing my little troll. I know you're disgusted of this Nanoha too.

Teana's probably my favorite of the new additions since its cool to see someone who's just normal relative to the rest of the cast.

The limiters are also a decent way to get around nerfing Nanoha/Fate/Hayate without making them job horribly to the new villains.

She's a nice character, I liked seeing her grow the fuck up and becoming tacticool.

Soon.

Thank God, the single Fuuka doujin we got was trash.

I liked her a lot when she got rid of her pigtails. She's also got a bangable body.

I like her innocents design a lot. There's that really cool panel of her and Ein fighting.

Definitely

I hope we get Innocent so we can get to Innocents so Teana and Subaru can become relevant again. Also they're both pretty cool as lolis.

Jesus those tits should be criminal

I can see it happening. I liked Vivid Strike but would prefer them to go back to magic fighting and innocent seems perfect for it.

Yeah, if Reflection sucks they can announce Innocent to get people hyped again.

Apparently they've got 2 other TV projects they're gonna do.

>those marks

Holy shit.

APOLOGIZE TO LRD

Though you really shouldn't start a thread like that. Just take a look around and you can see lolicons are not exactly the majority of the fandom here.

>LRD samefagging without a new IP
How sad.

The page you're talking about
I hope one of the projects is that. It would be a really fun watch.

>the difference is small outside of shoujo design
>throwing a fit over this
The autism is real.

>not caring about how characters look
Okay, Mr Deep.

>shoujo design
The designer did work in Dog Days' as a character designer assistance. Pretty weird she is using shoujo-ish designs when she did moe designs aimed at males for this movie.

I hope Fuuka and Rinne appear in Innocents so that they can beat the shit out of Tea and Sub.

Innocents has a habit of adding new girls. I would expect that Fuuka and Rinne appearing is inevitable.

>Rinne is an adult
>beats every loli into bloody pulp
Wouldn't surprise me.

That would be very funny

Its less about it being bad but more about it being such departure from original series what some people can't get over with.

I like it more than A to be honest.

Do you even read Innocents, LRD? Adult mode isn't special and don't mean stronger. About half the cast in Innocents have adult mode and they can lose.

Fate is the luckiest.

What does that have to do with what I said?

>Playing dumb
Typical.

I love Fuuka

Raw for the this month's Vivid:

tieba.baidu.com/p/4957235751

Judging by what's happening, the manga might be ending soon.

She's crying, so I assumed they were cigarette burns from her abusive adoptive parents.

Are they going to end it so that they give it to Fuuka?

>nanoha vs fate
>schoolgirl sieg
>nanoha vs everyone

Some hobo she turned out to be. Fuuka is now the superior one.

Vidtor is just making her play dressup.

Innocent manga already ended so they are not going to appear in anywhere.

Poor Fate, why she did that face?

Do not enable Nanoha power trip!

Fate won't be able to sleep after this mock battle if Nanoha won't be fully satisfied by all the binding and shooting.

Time for them to make Innocentz for Fuuka then.

I never liked ayy lmao eyes and asymmetrical bangs so whatever.

They just finished a half-chapter long duel, I'm fairly certain Fate's reacting this way because Nanoha's such a battle maniac.

As for Vivid ending, we had another possible ending after Einhart's loss, but we went right into school festival then space China, so I'm a bit leery of calling anythign this early.

Maybe they want to end Vivid so that they can just give Ein her own manga.

But this is Ein's manga.

It's Vivio's manga that got stolen by Ein.

You can place order for the drama cds from today until February 13th.
kingeshop.jp/shop/contents1/nanoha-reflection-ticket.aspx

I thought that shit came out

It would be nice to have a battle harem yuri manga with an MC that actually deserves her harem.

Does Chantez own any clothes besides her habit that don't expose her belly? This is getting ridiculous.