16 Trump Accusers Speaking Live At 10:30 AM

George Soros is providing shadow funding for a film company called Brave New Films and is dragging 16 women in front of the camera to #metoo boohoo about Trump.

This will finally stop him.

>deplorabledigest.com/2017/12/11/george-soros-carting-trump-accusers-front-camera/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/24524/george-soros-funded-group-gathering-trumps-ryan-saavedra
youtube.com/watch?v=S1D65NMBfmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The women will also be appearing on Megyn Kelly later this afternoon because that attention whore desperately needs the ratings boost

this is decidedly a Soros funded campaign

>Liberal foundations supporting the work of the Consortium frequently channel their contributions through the Foundation for National Progress (2009 income: $9.2 million). In 2010 George Soros’s Open Society Institute announced a two-year, $200,000 commitment to the Consortium through the Foundation for National Progress. The Surdna Foundation earmarked $100,000 to the Consortium, as did the Wyncote Foundation, which contributed $70,000. Both grants were made through the Foundation for National Progress.

>The link to Soros shows how Brave New Films and its online videos participate in his foundation-funded campaigns to influence U.S. politics. For at least a decade and a half George Soros has been interested in creating documentaries “to advance his goal of tilting America to the left,” as a Capital Research Center report observed. (See “George Soros, Movie Mogul” by Rondi Adamson, Foundation Watch, March 2008.) A $2 million Soros Documentary Fund was launched in 1996, and in 2001 it merged with Robert Redford’s Sundance Institute to create “The Sundance Fund to Support International Documentary Projects.” Gara LaMarche, former director of U.S. programs for the Open Society Institute, notes: “Nonfiction film can spur awareness and action, sometimes touching audiences beyond the reach of other methods.” Movies “teach us about the world, what is happening to our fellow travelers on the globe—what is happening to us—and what we might do about it.”

jewish wire

>A far-left activist group funded by George Soros is readying the women who accused President Donald Trump of sexual misconduct to demand a congressional investigation. The women had made their accusations just before the November 2016 election.

The women will speak on Monday at 10:30 a.m. ET to call for "accountability and an investigation by Congress of sexual misconduct." They had accused Trump of "groping, fondling, forcibly kissing, humiliating and harassing women."

>dailywire.com/news/24524/george-soros-funded-group-gathering-trumps-ryan-saavedra

more from the jewish wire

"The group behind this obvious new attempt to force Trump out of the White House, Brave New Films, is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that claims to be “non-partisan” — a claim that becomes laughable upon a review of their donors and partners which include left-wing hit groups like Media Matters For America and Democracy For America."

Brave New Films claims that they do not “expressly advocate for the election or defeat of candidates for public office,” a statement that is not even remotely accurate looking at just some of the propaganda-style videos they created, including:

>Stand Up, Senate! The President-elect is a hypocrite.
Protect Public Education - Stop Betsy DeVos!
>Indivisible: A Practical Guide For Resisting The Trump Agenda
GETTING DONALD TRUMP OFF NBC'S SNL

Anyone know anything about these other organizations? The only one I know of is the Open Society Foundation ... they all sound liberal

Nobody cares about these whore fake stories

Literally nothing.

When Roy Moore wins tomorrow hopefully it will shut them up

Trump has publicly bragged about sexually harassing women. Why are retards so surprised about this?

It was a consensual grope. He said "they let you"

we all know the screeching will grow louder

i knew a guy that was interning for Brave New Films while i was in school. it's all straight propaganda. he was quite literally the dumbest kid i've ever met.

Days like today make me embarrassed to be a woman and even more embarrassed for poor Melania. She never wanted this, she didn’t want the negative press, she didn’t want Barron exposed to it. It’s so sad that these asses can’t just accept defeat gracefully.

bold strategy cotton

I wish Mega were here.... I need to know that Trump has a plan.

>hot mic records private convo
>publicly

It isn’t bragging tho. He said he tried, she declined, and that being a celebrity, they let him....

So now they shift all their effort back to get Trump with a sex scandal because these #metoo bitches managed to damage Hollywood.

>Trump could not have foreseen this one

God it's always the same two things. When this dies again they'll go back to Russia.

I beg to differ

Witch hunt in 2017 = Sexual harassment

This feminist shit is pathetic , roasties BEGONE

Another fabricated sex-scandal. After the alleged rapes during the election and Russian whores now this? I'm getting tired of the lies of the MSM.

Didn’t blueanon say this would happen?

Tell us more please

Summary of why Dems hate the Constitution....
pic related

Dude fuck off with your nameshill faggotry

Yes.

So some of the accusers have yet to be unlocked?
Do you have to buy lootboxes or what?

I've been busy this last week and haven't kept up. Shillbots have returned to muh pussy grabber does this mean muh Russia was completely btfo once again?

I think all 16 have been named but I dont really know i cant keep up with this shit

this post is worth noticing

Surely this will be the end of Trump!

>shadow funding
Is "shadow funding" the euphemism for "no evidence" now?

They are live on Facebook now
>fb.com/bravenewfilms

No, see
Open Society Foundation

MUSIC:
youtube.com/watch?v=S1D65NMBfmo

Wait what happened to the ruskies im guesing that went nowhere if they back to this

does seem interesting

What a great idea. We need a similar documentary detailing Bill Clinton's sex crimes, how Hillary silenced his accusers, and how the MSM hid this info from millennials to dupe them into voting for Hillary.

Trump should have every one of these whores killed

fuck off kike

There was a thread last night that said this was proof that there was no Russia collusion so (((they))) are just jumping to the next fire hoping it burns hotter. Unlike Franken, Trump is no pussy and it won't stop him or make him quit. I have a feeling that the Trump team will start a #metoo style campaign for men who were sexual assaulted by women. I know I was, but never complained because I'm not a faggot. I can think of ten different women off the top of my head who fucked with me when I was in my teens and just started working. Even into my mid twenties and after I was married it continued to happen. Hell it happened at the last 3 Christmas parties I attended where I work. Did I say anything, nope. In fact one of the girls was responsible two years ago for getting a guy fired for sexual assault.

I know I'm not the only one with a story to tell, but never really wanted to either. To advance the ball for Trump, I would come out and admit everything and name names too. Once women started loosing their jobs over trivial bullshit, marbe they would shut the fuck up about.

tldr; women also sexual assault men and we should exploit it

Is that old octopus arms in the top left?

Anymore on this?? Ty btw

Stop relying on fucking anons that pull name faggotry.

Are you a boomer?

stupid fucking kraut it was a perspective comment
>these women are so desperate they let guys do anything

this is cover by Al Frankenfeels friends in media. watch... I cant resign my seat because we need my vote to impeach Trump now.

This. They'll ride this one until people stop paying attention, then bounce back to BREAKING NEWS ON DRUMPF/RUSSIA.

>be president of USA
>bunch of kikes harasses you non stop
>can't do anything except for being butthurt on twitter

>#metoo style campaign for men who were sexual assaulted by women
NICE

>I moved on her like a bitch!

Keep in mind that he was already married to Melania as he's making those comments. He's a scumbag who doesn't value the sanctity of marriage.

It won't matter. Trump could eat the heart of a baby on national TV and his supporters will justify it.

You might as well be trying to pass out bibles at a Saudi Mosque with these people.

one of these pictures is not like the other, hint its not the black and white one

trump should go nuclear and straight up name soros in a speech.

With the jerusalem move he can call out soros without being labelled a antisemite.

>"This will finally stop him."
>Says the nervous Democrat for the 10,000th time this year.

What is #FalseAccusationCulture ...

i see,,,interesting

those bitches are all getting themselves suit

we saw this move coming ages ago, so did everybody else, they already try it in the election and failed

DORNBLAMPHT KROOMPT COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA TO SEXUALLY MISCONDUCT ALL THESE WOMENZ REEEEEEE IN PEACHES

so infidelity is a crime in Canada? what's your point ? clinton . Kennedy. all those fags can't keep their fucking hands to themselves

This is all complete BS!
We all know he dindu nuffin.

Your bosses fucked up and went all in on Al Franken. The end is here, you have but to choose its form: select your Linkin Park Song.

Trumps fault for not having Soros drugged, kidnapped and put on a plane where he wakes up in Hungary where he faces 100 years in prison.

Fuck off u braindead sheep / i bet they have signed yearbooks and Christmas letters too right

They still haven't figured out that we don't care. Amazing. He could walk around holding them all by the pussy like a 6-pack of beer and we still don't care. I can't believe they sacrificed Franken for this shit. What a buncha maroons.

> and that being a whore, she let him
If men stopped persuing women after an initial no, there would literally be no human race at this point. "Rape" and "persistance" are different words with different meanings.

Democrats comited party suicide for nothing.

Trump could pull models why in the fuck would he try to hit on some plain jane cunts like Jessica Leeds or Rachel Crooks??
This is a screw job and they're playing with fire.
Kek fire.

this

They all have the
>my 15 minutes of fame act is about to get me in serious shit but I have to keep up the act as long as possible

Exactly. First thing I did was zoom in and look at all the nast-eez.

He didn’t say that. He said he wanted to, she turned him down. He went on to tell Bushy that when you’re a celeb they let you touch them, kiss them etc. read a gd book

these fat fucks will be good eatin' when it's time to start bowing traitors, I tell you hwat

Trips

>bowing
s/bowing/bbqing

Christ at least they fucked adults. Justinator fucks kids

OUR NEXT HASHTAG

Nope. Fuck off kike

>George Soros
No thanks.

that would fail miserably. I hate to say it but almost nobody cares about females groping men

You do realize that it doesn't even matter if these washed up whores are lying right? My mom and sisters are all retarded fuck drumpf people. They will see a headline or a quick clip of this and immediately believe it.

It's not for you. It's for the normies and it works great.

Wow, white women are traitors and destroying this country.

In other news, water is wet.

came for this pic. thanks

Get fucked. I’ve never been to Plebbit faggot

It’s called Hillary’s America

bohemian foundation are big clinton donors

Burn these cunts to the ground

Will this man ever die?

Well I will say this... this is NOT getting near the attention I thought it would. Thank you brown guy with a pipe bomb.

lmfao

>Bohemian Foundation
It's like they don't even try anymore.