This is beginning of the end for Donald Trump

This is beginning of the end for Donald Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/08/bernie-sanders-wifes-land-deal-still-under-fbi-probe-witness-recently-questioned.html
youtube.com/watch?v=d86bOzNrwG4
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A low energy cuck, who can't speak at his own rallies and had the DNC primary stolen from him, telling the prez what to do...

t. increasingly nervous

>7 Dec

Bill came all over an intern with actual evidence and nothing happened. He also settled a lawsuit with Paula Jones for a lot of money.

Trump has nothing on him. Trump will get his 8 years dragging retarded liberals along the way.

>2016

>and think about resigning

lel

Lol who gives a shit
He is the best president in existence

lol

>They even let you do it

Does Bernie understand consent???

Came for this.

you said that like this time last year

Bragging that women allow you sexual access =/= bragging that you assault women, you disingenuous kike

Trump leaving office won't fix the deep-seated problems plaguing the United States. You'll still have those legions of followers who in spite of ll the evidence still unironically believe he is the "best president in existence".

>didnt you see? #metoo fucked over hollyjew, the democrats we ritually sacrificed for optics, and it won time person of the year. what say you now drumpf?

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

> distract people from Israel embassy
Bernie is actually serving Trump.

Here.
Have some more recent news that also deals with ethics.
foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/08/bernie-sanders-wifes-land-deal-still-under-fbi-probe-witness-recently-questioned.html

>mfw the left sacrificed some of their best in order to maaaybe bring down drumpf and it failed miserably

>tfw american and never voting dem or feeling the bern next 40 yrs

Rule 4 is a bitch, ain't it? And now Moore is back to winning again because he refused to keel over.

They're not even going to take alabama, it was all for nothing!

How does barnie even know how to use a computer?

>democratic party shot though with sexual harassment
>democrats resign from office to get more votes in the next election
>confustion about who those votes are going to
>nobody wants to be the next Louis CK
>Trump: women will use sex to advance themselves in society and if you're rich or powerful they'll let you do things that they wouldn't allow others
>Dems: please submit yourself for judgement by this mob of raging meanads
>submit now
>please
>what are you doing?
>stop that!
lmao.

Go back and listen to the tape. He never said he did that. He just comments that he cant believe what whores Hollywood women are. Almost like he had seen Harvey in action.

He said "they let you" touch their cunts, which implies consent.

It must be a sad life to get paid to shitpost

Don’t you just love that Soros has to pay these morons millions to do it?

ahhhhh hahahahahhhah
king cuck speaks
idiot
go let hillary's goons beat the shit out of you again while you clap for her

It's almost too much to ask people to listen to the whole context

Guy whos wife is under investigation casting shade.

>2016 was 367 years ago

>acknowledged on tape that he assaulted women
Except he literally didn't.

Can someone please post the interview of the woman Trump was referring to grabbing by the pussy?

It was on some talkshow, it happened shortly after they met and she talked about how fun Trump was and how there was a lot of flirting.

I saw it but didn't save it because I didn't realize how much it needs to be spammed.

he's a cuck

It's amazing how they've all gone with this when the exact fucking quote was "they let you do anything... Grab 'em by the pussy"

"let you"

Even if it's actually something he did, even IN THE FUCKING QUOTE he says they consent to him grabbing the gash.

Bernie should think about how he bent over for Hillary Clinton.

Bernie says that while fantasizing about being raped by 3 men simultaniously

>Democrats attempt to oust GRUXULMP DROMFT from government by ousting themselves from government in an attempt to set the standard that if anybody accuses you of anything you should step down regardless of evidence.

The US's commie problem is gonna sort itself.

They couldn't be much more blatant than this: "Look over here at these cases we've arranged where liberals are resigning or being fired for doing what we keep telling you the president did. See the similarities? See them?! Do you GET IT?!?"

>Occupied (((Germany))) has a problem with the American President
Shocking. Happy Hanukkah, Hanzberg.

It’s locker room talk. We all speak this way about women.

Move along

>communist jew says something

surely this is the end of drumph

I thought for the longest time this was an edit and a joke. Still can't believe the cuck actually wrote that shit.

But I thought that video was staged? Wasn't it?

The American people were made aware of the accusations leveled at Trump, they heard his tape which practically exposes women willing to be whores for rich and powerful men...and yet he still got elected.

Start calling on congressmen to quit wasting time and resources on these frivolous allegations and get the tax bill done...their political careers depend on it!

Bernie doesn't get paid. He shitposts so Hillary doesn't hit him again.

It didnt work during the election why now? This is just grandstanding. Wish this cuck will just dissapear into his multi million homes and fuck off forever

I hate Sanders, but can we remove niggers already ?
I mean it's serioesly overdue ...

Why is society regressing to the Victorian age when women were considered fragile precious angels who were incapable of wrongdoing and must be protected at all costs?

He didnt admit to shit you fucking commie / he said you could. Not that he did.

Because it's what women really want, and they're desperately trying to merge it with independence.

>sharia user warned us about this

he should resign

the word is out on 'bragged' and we have the use of 'acknowledged'

who the fuck 'acknowledges' assault?

>bernie and his wife are under ACTUAL investigation still for fraud

Oh I bet Donny is shaking in his boots.

with 53% of white women basically agreeing with this obvious reality

It's funny: when that tape was coming out, I was a little worried. My NeverTrump friends had been excited for weeks about this secret they heard was going to destroy Trump. They claimed it was going to prove them right all along, that Trump was a shill for the Clintons who would use some excuse like a scandal to back out at the last minute so she could sail into office. They were super-confident, so I wondered what it could be.

As soon as I heard it on TV and they bleeped out "pussy," I started laughing. The bleep made the whole thing seem so prudish and childish, and I knew right then it wouldn't work. (Which was delicious irony, because Bill Clinton survived impeachment because the media convinced Americans that Starr's investigation was all prudish and childish.) You can't claim something is important enough to decide an election, but not important enough to get past the bleeps on TV. That was awesome.

no he didnt

And donald is under investigation for Russian collusion
Investigation does not mean guilt

I like that

Because women want both that and full control. Women will never get enough.

He said "when you are famous you CAN grab em by the puss" not he did. He predicted a year ago what we seeing now. notice the powrfull msm media pussy grabbing fallinf like snowflakes.

Why is it always a jew?

Donald Trump had more ends than Poland had last months to take refugees

Resign Dahnald

It's not assault of it's consentual

>haha maybe if we keep making liberals to resign for the slightest allegation Trump won't have a choice but to step down!

Tick tock Drumpflings all of the sexual abuse in Hollywood is coming out now. There's nowhere to hide. Sunlight is the best disinfectant :)

Too bad Hollywood is a DNC bastion I guess.

if this thread was a movie it be " the beginning of the end 14 return of the beginning of the end: resurrection"

>thinking about resigning after 7years
ftfy

Just another idiotic plan from the left that blew up in their faces as usual.

Gods chosen people, and all non-chosen are beasts to serve them with the soul of animals.. According to jews.. True story,

'the best among the gentiles must be killed'

Keep it coming. You know Trump's people are behind it, right? You don't really think this all started with a couple of chicks getting mad at Harvey and Harvey not being able to make it go away like he always did before, and then other people suddenly finding the nerve, do you?

Didn't that end this morning or is Sup Forums just shitposting again?

>they let you do it
>assault

Hey, you better start thinking about it! I tell ya!

>high class prostitution is assault

My Pepe! I made it last year for Sup Forums as a gift for Xmas, glad it's getting posted still :D

You can be a cuck and still be smart.

>ASSAULTED
>Assault
>(presumably)aggressively doing something to a person against their will
>tape has him say "They let you do anything..."

Yeah, he's a commie alright.

Yeah we need to elect a leader that will bend over to Merkel and allow the borders to be completely opened so we can let millions of refugees in
Oh wait no we arent ever going to do that and there is no possible chance left that the global jewish hegemony will be able to pull that shit off here now that Trump has opened Pandora's box on all of these major issues. This is OUR HOME and OUR NATION and we protect OUR PEOPLE so fuck off and die before we come finish what we never should have started in WW2 and blow your once glorious nation off the face of the planet once and for all

It's beginning to take its toll on him:

youtube.com/watch?v=d86bOzNrwG4

this tweet made me laugh out loud. jesus christ bernie. just stop.

p-pl-p-p-PLEASE think maybe about resigning mr trump?

Absolutely wild how this is probably the only thing people do better for free
Also checked

Far too low. White women should be ashamed of themselves. Redeem yourselves in 2020 you stupid bitches.

People are resigning due to allegations that were not known prior to their elections. We have known about the pussy tape since before the election. We knew about it and still voted for him. The American people have already voted saying we don't care about the pussy tape.

Some asshole just tried to detonate a bomb on a nyc subway today. Trump IS the "global jewish hegemony." Bc you're on the internet constantly, you probably think you're really smart. How the fuck haven't you figured that out yet? The nation of isreal colluded with trump to win. It's blatantly obvious. I'm not even a "nazi" or an infowars faggot. Fuck you're dumb. The epitome of the american electorate

i like how people keep saying "he admitted he assaulted women" when he quite obviously did no such thing.

Flynn flipping was the beginning of the end for Donald

JEW REDPILL THREAD

lel

>It must be a sad life to get paid to shitpost
The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

Says the guy whose wife is on trial for mortgage fraud. Bat shit communist.

Watch the video of Sanders endorsing Clinton after the primaries. If there could be an image for ashes in your mouth his face would be it.

>Holding Trump up to your retarded standards

too bad, soyboys. Trump doesn't give a fuck about your rules

Soros soy boys need money for diapers & pins