Why is Christmas dying Sup Forums?

Why is Christmas dying Sup Forums?

Hardly anyone has decorations up this year...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z4PHjxRiT2I
youtu.be/6Stlibj34To?t=6m7s
youtube.com/watch?v=mCu-LtqG-II
fastjapan.com/en/p118383
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jews

Move to a white town. Seems pretty normal where I am.

people are to afraid they might have a dumbfuck neighbor that the community control will side with and force you to take down your hard work because it's triggering why is america becoming so fucking weak.

Christmas decorations are degenerate Americanized garbage

this, no point in decorating in midnight town, it will just make your house a target

It’s not called Christmas anymore it’s holidays op

youtube.com/watch?v=z4PHjxRiT2I

Yes.

christmas decorations are a hollywood meme.

youtu.be/6Stlibj34To?t=6m7s

>buy shit made in china sold by jews for Chirsts birthday

>christmas
I just informed the police about your racist comment. have fun in jail Adolf!

It's too early for decorations
Unless you're some council estate chav.

I put lights up for my small kids. Neighbors saw me putting them up and commented, then several put up lights shortly afterwards. Be a leader in your community through example.

B-b-but Polska makes the best bombki! How can you be so abrasive during the Christmas season Mr Grinch? Also my parents decorated and celebrated back home in Poland so I don't think you have an argument sir.

We're well past October, though.
Mid to late November is appropriate decorating time.

Almost every house has decorations up this year in my neighborhood. feels good to vote red
t. Scottsdale

This. People are more inclined to follow the herd. They don't want to be seen as the only one to not put in the effort.

OP, read:
Shit's comfy where I'm at.

Subtle decorations are better. A simple string of twinkling lights, wreath on the door and a some more lights on a prominent tree or bush. Nativity scene if you are christian too.

Flashing colorful lights, inflatable snowmen and projectors look like garbage.

>Hardly anyone has decorations up this year...
Our electricity prices are the highest in the world. Given the choice between running the AC or running the Christmas lights the choice is pretty obvious.

>people celebrating a holiday of a holy entity that they don't believe in

>why is it failing

really makes me think

>Nativity scene if you are christian too
As opposed to all those Muslims and Buddhists who celebrate Christmas?

>Our electricity prices are the highest in the world.
Shit dude, you don't have to be Clark Griswold to decorate nice. Hell, get (((solar))) ones. They work surprisingly well.

>import millions of non-westerners
>they buy up all the houses
muh chrissmiss lights are gone! waaa!
use brain user

I live in the Rocky Mountains. Its currently 60 F. The last time I saw a cloud Harvey Weinstein still had a job

>Hardly anyone has decorations up this year
where the fuck do you live?
>Move to a white town. Seems pretty normal where I am.
horseshit even spics love Christmas and put up decorations
t. miamifag surrounded by spics

>Celebrating the birth of a jew by buying each other pressent and tons of comercial uselees shit and basicly praising Santa more than Jesus
Yeah, I wonder

I do have an auxiliary nuclear generator though

Mexicans or niggers stole my Christmas stuff two years ago.

You must live in neighborhood infested with libshits or shitskins. Half of the homes on my street already have their decorations up. I haven't even decorated mine yet.
I agree that Christmas is dying, though. It has been ever since it was made about gift-giving. You can thank the kikes for that.

I live in a liberal city and in the Jewish section of town and there are still Christmas decorations everywhere.

I wimped out this year due to lack of time :/

Went to a swedish saint lucia event and the church had 20 people max VERY SAD!

this and /thread

Christmas is not about decorations. Its about Christ, the Virgin Mary and repenting our sins. Coca-Cola has nothing to do with Christmas.

I think Christmas is the one time of year I wish I lived in America instead of Scotland(if films and tv are anything to go by)

>be in non-white town
>christmas is everywhere anyways

>Coca-Cola has nothing to do with Christmas.

Then explain the polar bear.
CHECKMATE ATHEIST

Also, your ideas are lame, not tasteful.

Just remember not empty the shitter into the storm drain.

>Christmas is not about decorations.
Indeed. Nor is it about midnight mass. But some things are nice to do as part of it.

>Indeed. Nor is it about midnight mass. But some things are nice to do as part of it.
This.

I noticed the fucking same, weird as shit.

Its the only time of the year I'm not stressed or depressed by this dumpster fire of world we are currently living in.
its pretty comfy

Put up decorations. It's like setting the comfy oven on Jew.

Because God is dead, and we have killed him. :(

God, christcucks are good goyims
>Lets jews drive up light bill with unnecessary lights
>Le season for giving
>Let me sell you a tree that is useless
b-but keep Christ in Christmas
I hope the norks nuke yall

I already did, we're the only house in our street which has anything up.

What are you talking about? This is the first year I'm actually hearing people say "Merry Christmas" in nearly a decade. Wonder why.

unironically kill yourself

Southern NH and northern MA are highly decorated as usual. You just live in a culture destroying diverse region.

>drive up light bill
Again, unless you're going Griswold, it should only be like thirty quid for that quarter to add traditionalism to your house.
>Le season for giving
Literally the Nativity.
>Let me sell you a tree that is useless
Also under fifty bob for something which ought last upwards of a decade.

Neck (((you)))rself, Hilary voter.

>AC
LMAO who runs Air Conditioning in December? Thats a retarded reason not to buy lights.

Led Christmas lights

Simple Polish bombki, pine fruit, white chill lightes, fresh tree from your very own forest

Not OP's pic

>LMAO who runs Air Conditioning in December?
He's Australian
I'm in Florida and we still need AC in the winter

Middle of summer. But do you people not yet have reverse cycle there?

Fuck you are stupid, you should just focus on transitioning

>Christmas
>Decorations

You should go to Church and not spend money on goods made by child workers in some Chinese factory just so you can show your neighbor who's the boss

Muy bien. Quiero vivir en un país de habla española para neccisito hablar español primero.

But user I've been using the same lights for years. When I move to a bigger house I'll inherit the lights my parents used to use on our Christmas tree (I have nowhere to put them right now).

>just so you can show your neighbor who's the boss
Seems like the wrong reason to put up decorations. It should be an outward sign of your Christian devotions.

For me, I used to love Chritsmas but at some point the right started rubbing it in my face--especially this years. Now all I see is something that is being imposed on my by the willpower of malicious people. When I read about Amazon delivery men treated like slaves, not having a moment to piss, falling asleep on their 11 hour shifts, I want nothing to do with the god awfulness it has become. Capitalists seem to be forgetting that capitalism also must come packaged with *rewards* or it's just a terrible nightmare. I no longer see anything rewarding about Christmas and no longer wish to participate in your shitty holiday.

Currencies are losing value, wages are low and everything goes up to double in price. The jews have corrupt christmas

Weird thing is that this year I've seen more lights up, bigger displays(literally saw 3 of the same yuge mechanized snoopy holiday airplanes with rotating propellers), light shows projected on homes, and earlier than normal.

Even stranger, this is a libtard neighborhood with the "in this house we virtue signal" signs.

It's been bugging me because it doesn't make sense, but I love it.

youtube.com/watch?v=mCu-LtqG-II

My parents live near a big libtard McMansion neighborhood that we sometimes to to look at just because it's like they're competing to have the most grandiose decorations with all the latest gizmos.

It's kind of neat, but you get the distinct feeling the landscapers they hire during the summer found a way to make more money lightscaping in the winter.

It's different on my street. I used to be the only one, but this year it's half the houses. Even some of the shitty apartments 2 blocks down half lights on their balconies.

Yeah, there's an element of competition for sure.

But, at no point in the last like 4-5 years I've lived in this neighborhood has it been like this. And this is a particularly lib hood in a very lib city(seattle)

I suspect it's an effect of Trump, just now sure how to parse the data.

This

You should visit tokyo at Christmas. The Japanese sure do it up right. Even the love hotels have Christmas trees and wreaths.

Major corporations sponsor huge LED displays with animations and complex light shows. Even the plaza with the giant gundam statue is decorated for christmas.

fastjapan.com/en/p118383

Trump probably plays a role. But I view it as a larger pendulum swing based on having monitored the internet over the years. Despite all the craziness, the fact is that it's more OK to show that you're a Christian or you sympathize with them or that you just enjoy comfy traditional holidays than it used to be. Militant athiesm is no longer such a universal mandate.

Yeah I do think you're right about the cultural shift, the atheism thing has quieted down a lot actually.

Wtf is this? Can somebody explain

pure nonsense. the most you'd have to worry about in that respect is some soyboy trying to forcibly remove your decorations. i'd say a shotgun blast to the nuts would solve a problem like this, but even with a shotgun that'd be a small target

Pic related decorated his home with Christmas lights this year. He stated in an interview that anyone who complains about christmas and insists on saying "happy hollidays" is being disrespectful, even if they belong to another faith. Because they live a comfortable life in north America as immigrants he believes Christmas traditions must be celebrated or at least respected.

That seems like going a little far. I'm not about to put up fucking Jewish holiday crap just because I live in the Jewnited States, but that doesn't mean I can't be civil about it, accept an invitation to go to a bar mitzvah, or whatever else.

He is just arguing that Canada traditionally celebrates christmas and that it is disrespectful to force people to change their traditions to not offend immigrants, when in reality the immigrants are not really offended. Calling it "happy holidays" is disingenuous because the holidays here are Christmas and new years.

Are there a more likable brown people on this planet than the Sikhs? I haven't found them if so.

>Sikh Santa bikers
I've seen it all

Decorations all over my neighborhood. Not sure where you are.

They do an annual biker toy run in Vancouver every Christmas to deliver toys to low income families.

thats very nice of them

That's pretty fuckin cool.

My neighborhood is outside of DC and is still clinging to some traditions. 4 years ago, before I bought in this neighborhood, my wife and I were driving around looking at a few houses which made the paper for having really big light displays, and one of those houses was in this neighborhood. I was pleasantly surprised at how many other homes had lights and decorations up. I grew up in a heavily jewish area and aside from us, very few neighbors in my old neighborhood put up christmas lights.

I'm not a particularly religious person. I don't hate christianity and I'm not an atheist, but I'm not really a believer like my wife is. Still, I bought in this neighborhood the next spring because coincidentally there was a house up which was a great deal. Anyway, my first year here I decided I would put up a light display. We are at a T intersection on one of the corners and the only other house which really had lights up was the one at the top of the T. We put up lights that first year and when I do something like that I go all in. Not tacky like inflatable lawn stuff or things flashing like a strip club. I outline the entire roof with lights, we have a bright light-up star of bethlehem hanging from our chimney, and we have a flag pole out front which we turn into a colored tree using a bunch of light strands and stakes to hold it in place. The first year it was us and the neighbors, then halfway through December another house tossed up just a few lights.

Last year we added even more lights, and suddenly 9 more houses all lit up. At the T intersection we now have 6 in a row at the top of the T, our house on the corner, 3 houses on the lower part of the T, and the house on the opposite corner from us. Our stretch of the neighborhood is one gigantic light display, it's pretty neat. My neighbors probably think I'm doing it because I'm a swell guy who loves Jesus. In reality I just want to annoy atheists, SJWs and any muslims/jews who dislike christmas.

We must kill Santa.

>He sees you when you're sleeping
>He knows when you're awake
>He knows when you've been bad or good
This is describing God.

>I am the Lord thy God, thou shalt have no other Gods before me.
>Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
It is unequivocal that God hates us for perpetuating the myth of Santa Claus and for lying to our children.

Just yesterday during mass at my church (Roman Catholic), the priest mentioned that there was going to be "pictures with Santa" for the children this week. If we can't rely on the church to rub out this stain, we must do it ourselves.

Sup Forums, in the name of God the Almighty Father, Jesus His only begotten Son, and the Holy Spirit which fills our souls, I urge you to steal your neighbors' pagan holiday decorations. I urge you to spit on and throw snowballs at people dressed in red suits this holiday season. And above all, I urge you to tell little kids that Santa Claus isn't real. Society will chastise you for your actions, but your reward in heaven will be great. To Hell with Santa, and praise be to God!

At least you can watch home alone 2 with trump and realise that it's reality

i do

that is true
whats wrong with Christmas in Scotland though?

Fully Sikh
I have respect for these guys, they humbly champion their faith and seem like honest hard working people, bit better natured than most Hindus or Pakis I find, ah multiculturalism, what better way to make a goyim super state for exploitation ey