JoJo Thread

Jobin is shaping up to be one of the best main antagonists. He's really childish, playing with his toys and beetles wishing to live like a kid on summer vacation for the rest of his life yet the mafia like organization he's in forces him into adulthood where his ferocity can be seen growing, yet he keeps his happy go lucky demeanor. He has his motivations and need to grow higher and life but the summer vacation sounds so much better. I really want to see Jobins Blue Lagoon

DON'T CLICK THEN COMPLAIN

He's definitely got a lot of potential at the moment, and with main villains Araki rarely lets down.

I can't be the only one who likes the fact that the antagonist is actually aware of he protagonist and how silly it would be to 1v1 him. It's an interesting dynamic, a little like Kira's fear of Jotaro but more gently written.

I really think we are going to get a flashback. The last caters title about them all being on the same road but walking differently is really key. We know Gappy like, Joshu and little bits of Norisuke when he was Josuke but Jobin is the only one we don't know.

I think Araki has made an interesting character for someone who has barely been about.
It's also cool that he has a weak to unknown stand.

I don't think Araki is going to fuck up. He would be constantly adjusting Jobin's design and outing symbols everywhere if he didn't have a clear goal

You have been visited by the Kawaichi. Good luck and good times will come your way, but only is you reply with "You're so cute Koichi-Kun!" With a Koichi pic (lewds are acceptable to the Kawaichi)

We'll no doubt get a flashback showing what happened to him. I hope it's a tragic one like Pucci's tbqh. Given his fixation on summer vacation I could see Araki going all the way and calling it Summer Rain and making it absolutely heartwrenching.

Koichi, you're a manlet to end all manlets

KOICHI REALLY STEALS? [NO DIGNITY]

Built for rape

Dumping rare art

I need some fresh Jojo reaction images, anyone have any?

Can someone post the really zoomed in Kosaku/Kira face from one of the final episodes in the anime for me?

Holy shit the bottom ones look weird as fuck

No

No, built for hugs

Your so cute Koichi-Kun!

>These barely checked numbers

Witnessed

Just finished reading Part 4. Should I go straight into reading 5, or should I read DMQ?

Even parts > Odd parts
Prove me wrong
Protip:You can't

They're all odd.

DMQ is just an optional side story pretty much, I'd read it to get all the part 4 stuff out the way. Then move onto part 5, use Bato.to to read it since they have the most up to date scans.

Strange, even.

Frankly, I find them to be...
Bizarre?

>friend start reading SBR
>"Sandman has sand powers, right?"
He is so cute.

I like Doppio!

And he likes you.

I love the shape of his body and the way his arm is bent around Jobin slightly
I love the wide shape of his chest with all the bumps like a hard rock
I love the shape of the metallic parts on his face
I love the the bicycle handles on his head and how they're similar to soft and wets horns but with the creepy strings almost Like hair
I love his creepy scarecrow like eyes
I love his angry grin reminiscent to king crimson
I love his hat and how it's such a different choice of crown but it fits the design so perfectly
I love the way his head and neck are positioned and angled, it's almost like he's blind and trying to find the beetles
I also love his nose and how it's almost like an Easter island statue
I love how his hand is positioned almost like how killer Queens hand is positioned before igniting a bomb
IlikI love the shape of his body and the way his arm is bent around Jobin slightly
I love the wide shape of his chest with all the bumps like a hard rock
I love the shape of the metallic parts on his face
I love the the bicycle handles on his head and how they're similar to soft and wets horns but with the creepy strings almost Like hair
I love his creepy scarecrow like eyes
I love his angry grin reminiscent to king crimson
I love his hat and how it's such a different choice of crown but it fits the design so perfectly
I love the way his head and neck are positioned and angled, it's almost like he's blind and trying to find the beetles
I also love his nose and how it's almost like an Easter island statue
I love how his hand is positioned almost like how killer Queens hand is positioned before igniting a bomb
IlikeSpeed King

Is he Rohan?

>scrolling from up to down
>damn dat girno and dem thick lips looking like his dad.
>Pisscop and Zipperman look fine af
>mista be drawn ok
>WHAT THE FUCK ARE THOSE ABOMINATION WHO ARE THOSE DRUGED UP RATS LOOKING LIK SOME RAPIST YOU SEE ON THE NEWS!

Do you want Jobin's power up to be soon, so about halfway through JJL ("Jobin Higashikata's New Face!") or would you rather it be towards the end of the part (Ultimate Lifeform JO~BIN!!)

hey guys is this some hot new meme that just came out? I wanna be up to date on my memes, please update the knowyourmeme page tv tropes and facebook if you have this meme already

Your so cute Koichi-Kun!

>Giogio and JOhnny holding hands
Araki?

Is there any more to Deadman's Questions? I just finished it, it's a shame if Araki didn't make any more stories with ghost Kira

Thanks for the advice, I enjoyed it

What's Joubin's ability, really ?

Accelerate atoms To the point where they surpass planck heat temperatures (planck heat is the hottest anything could ever possibly get) and with this absurd heat, he will be able to destroy fragments of space time itself.

KABUTOMUSHI

Yeah, it's a shame.

Someone post the Gappy "Swerve on a Nigga" picture. I require it.

I was under a similar impression from what he did in Chapter 1. I get the feeling that Araki only made up In a Silent Way later.

witnessed and delivered

Yeah Araki was a total troll there like
>"You thought it was The Fool but it was actually Ecchoes Act 2!".
>"Sandman? More like Soundman! lol".

>a little like Kira's fear of Jotaro but more gently written.

Dude Kira got so bullied by Jotaro when he was barely conscious. He got a new ability solely to avoid Jotaro.

Still honoring the digits

Heh

> Currently watching end of DiU, love that villain he's so cool and his stand too
> Ep 36 opening
> mfw

By the way, does anyone have a nice Killer Queen and/or Kira and/or Kosaku wallpaper?

>there is an alternate universe where this is canon and Josuke actually murders two innocent boys for no reason

I have this

>implying you wouldnt want to hold hands with a gay mafia boss or a depressed walking cripple

I got a handful.

wish him a happy birthday

Happy birthday you motherfucker.

Gureito desu yo!

Please go on

happy birthday

Happy 51st Kira.

Do you think Diavolo got invited to the Dead Man's Party?

does jobin have an official colored design yet?

inb4
>>>jojo
>>>official colors

>Diavolo goes to the Afterlife Dead Man's Party
>Everyone trash talking the Joestar family
>Diavolo dies in the middle of the party
>Keep dying
>Go eat some cake, dies
>Go get soda, fucking dies
>Gets kicked because Kira is feed up with his shit

yes.

gross

I prefer this one

Why didn't Doppio try to keep Diavolo mentally stable?

Art for Kira after his birthday by the art director of part 4.
>That DMQ Kira.

NUT

Witnessed!

Gappy>Jolyne>Joseph>Johnny>Jotaro>Josuke>Giorno>Jonathan
if you dont agree, i heard r/stardustcrusaders is very welcoming

You should start the next Arc called Fist of The North Star

Doppio never questions Diavolo and he really can't help in any way other than following orders.
But I think another MPD/mentally ill character would be interesting for Araki to revisit and explore now that he's improved so much at writing. And maybe this time they won't be doomed to an infinite death loop.

>Jonathan last
>Jolyne not right next to Giorno at the bottom
>Fucking Joseph above Josuke
Shit list

>Jonathan anywhere above last

>Josuke above Joseph
I know its a meme to hate Joseph but c'mon..

Best Jojo

He's still better than at LEAST 3 other Jojo's.

>Part 9: Fist of the Joestar

redpill me on jojos

Close but this is way more correct

Johnny>Gappy>Jolyne>Giorno>Joseph>Josuke>Jotaro>Jonathan