twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Muslim
>From Brooklyn
$100 Linda Sarsour knows this cunt.

Did he lose his arm?

>greatest city in the world
>jew york

Oh my. Is he okay?

Naw there would we may more blood. Looks like he's cuffed and arms are being held. Did he blow his dick off? Or at least burn it?

looks cuffed behind his back . some definate belly / groin injury there

>let's hope he blew his cock off

New York has nothing anybody could assimilate to maybe nihilism.

His jacket has been pulled back over the arms, first as part of the initial police inspection of the terrorist, then kept back to help immobilize the arms after handcuffing.

They're probably related.

Fellow New Yorker here, user. Average New Yorkers reaction to this:

>did the fucker even kill anyone? No?
>didn't even kill himself
>what a fucking retard
>i'm just pissed this bastard made my train crowded

Most New Yorkers are tough, resilient bastards. All of you are hating a city you've probably never been to.

NYCPOL

I've been to Jew York, it's crowded as fuck, takes forever to go anywhere, and it's full of liberal faggots that ruined the rest of the state by voting for Cuomo. Fuck off nigger.

Most New Yorkers are faggot, soy boy, hipster transplants and arent even from New York.

Stop this "tough guy" Italian Bensonhurst Brooklyn LARP act. NYC hasnt been that way in over 15 years. Its probably the most feminine city in the country outside of San Francisco.

You better be sure of your maths if you strap the bomb to your dick.

>tough
>resilient
AKA living in the tower of Babylon in sin without a single fuck given for his fellow man. Degenerates.

Congrats, if you die tomorrow no one will bat an eye.

Fucking this. America is Capitalism the country, and capitalism is found on greed, which is a deadly sin. Nothing good could come out of it.

i-is it true the terrorist was an indo-european?

Listen up toothpaste nigger, let's settle this at the Olympics.

>Most New Yorkers are tough, resilient bastards.
HOLY SHIT YOU'RE SO COOL! I WISH I WAS AS COOL ASS YOU OMGGGGG

I grew up in Jersey. NYC is an overpriced, overrated, stinking cesspool.

>Went to NYC for the first time recently
>Everything is filthy, looks like you could get AIDS from touching the handrails
>Smells like pee
>The subway is the only way to get places and is filled with genetic refuge
>Everyone white guy is a faggot, jews everywhere, or subhuman shitskin
>Everyone is rude especially employees of all businesses. Who would tip in NYC when everyone acts like just doing there job is a burden

Those guys weren't even tough, Italians fight like niggers. Prone to aggression when supported by a large group or will attack you when you don't expect it. They are not brave warriors just violent street thugs with no honor

Certainly hope not

At which point the police will ask him to crawl towards them.

its a shitty city where criminals have more rights than citizens, i have certainly been there numerous times and honestly the only good thing i can say about it is the food can be good if you dont get nogged on your way there or back and dont mind paying 3x the going rate for the same food anywhere else in america

Had this happened in a red state he would've been an impromptu punching bag before the cops got there and that's actually more far more productive/American than shuffling by looking around like you just smelled a fart.

I visited NYC in September. It was nice but there were brown people fucking everywhere.

Not even Trump can fix that city

vid where

Because the government owning the product of all your work and innovation is so much better.

>dirty, rat infested liberal hellhole

Pittsbugh > New York.

Suck our 6 superbowl rings nigger.

They aren't ignoring this because they are "tough and resilient", they are ignoring it because they are soulless husks that are disconnected from reality

what is jersey then?

Lost his "short arm."

This. Cali and Jew York shitty need a scorched Earth policy. Take the states back.

>our
Oh? What position did you play?

Kill me Pete

your cock is skinny enough to fit in the rings

Where's my fucking Virgin Bomber versus Chad Bomber update on this?

I'm surprised no one near by pumbled him. If I realized someone nearly killed me I'd be delivering some blows.

Fuck you NYC fucking sucks and I want out of this shit hole asap.

Jeez they keep digging bigger holes. Stay classy buzzfeed

mobile.twitter.com/broderick/status/940236241852948480

Thats racist

This pls

kek

Damn. Got me there. Although I did live in a nice town 90%+ white and by the beach. I moved out and went to south Florida. Another overpriced cesspool with more nogs.

Nice to see your president proved right.

this guy try to blow himself up and failed to die?

Don't be a fucking leaf

Wow you New Yorkers sure do swear a lot. Sound like a tough bunch!

Fuck off shit cunt. Nobody gives a shit about your shit city, stupid whore.

>fascist flag
>talks shit about italians

you win the special award today

New yorkers eat cock and brag about it.
Go to the country.
Shoot a gun.
Work with your hands.
Fix yourself, faggot.

This event gives more proof that diversity does not work. Plus this give credibility toward the travel ban and that it needs to broadened and stricter. Could have happened at a more perfect time and no one was killed.

Gold

Thats called being apathetic not tough. New York is where everybody is an NPC and if you allowed yourself to empathize with the wretched people around you, you would cripple yourself. So you freeze a natural response and brag about it.