Trump supporters on suicide watch

Trump supporters on suicide watch.

Other urls found in this thread:

cs-cdn.crazyshit.com/2017/12/a2b6b09b.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Rage against the machine.

He's is now raging against the only man who ACTUALLY raged against the machine?

Did you read that Sup Forums? We do not have to be grads and we can keep shit posting

>rage against the machine
>supports Obama who drone strikes innocent Muslims and is the machine
cuck

DELET THIS

Oh and Harvard university? You mean the school that discriminates against Asians in favor of blacks?

Morello is gay and hasn’t made good music in years.
Another washed up dope fiend.

I get people are sponsored and have whatever instruments they want but the fuck man why would you write on a guitar like that. I treat my instruments with all the care I can, they're an extension of myself.

All true communists are partisan Democrat propagandists!

Harvard, the once respect University is now a top tier ghetto.

if it still plays who gives a shit. stop being such a poor woman.

Also fuck tom because fpbp

tom morrello calls tremolo picking an open e string with a wah pedal a guitar "solo"

guy is a hack.

sensu beans BTFO

Solos are not what they used to be. The guy is pretty good, he should stick to music tho. No wonder why he failed as a politician and as a stripper.

>political science
Ok bud

>former mutt guitarist of communist band fronted by trainwreck, moldilocks version of Slavoj Žižek, bassist with outdated tribal tattoos and jewish drummer
LIGHTS OUT, GORILLA RADIO

+ BONUS - Played wah-wah-wah guitar in a slave band with suicidal guido

Having a bachelors degree means something...
First two years of college are pre requisites, once you actually get into your major you usually only take 1-2 major related courses a semester. So out of the standard 5 classes a semester, 2 are relevant. You spend 4 semesters on your major. So 8 political science related courses over the course of 4 years. Certainly not an expert. A bachelors makes you knowledgeable of a subject at best.

Rage for the machine.

>political theory degree from Harvard

Hahahaha, isn't that the school teaching kids about diversity and anal sex? Hahahahahahaha McRetard University degrees are only a confirmation of stupidity. If he's so amazing at it, why is he making music?

>I have a degree in political science

Wasn't his degree in social studies? Now he wants to LARP as some political expert like the rest of the "Drumpf" crowd.

FELLOW HARVARD GRAD HERE!

LI' PUMP, OUU, LI' PUMP, YAHH, LI' PUMP, OUU, LI' PUMP, YAHH, LI' PUMP, OUU, LI' PUMP, YAHH, LI' PUMP, OUU, LI' PUMP, YAHH

>"Meat Swinger"

Trump is a cog in the machine fucknugget

He always was a communist cock sucker like the rest of his shitty group

>tom mortadelo
I wonder how many tweets did he write criticising obama's administration when they droned civilians in asia or while they created and funded isis aka 'our moderate radical friends'

Oh look a commie who hates Trump. You don't see that everyday.

Rage Against the Machine were always cringe.

News flash, self professed communist from a 90s band that ended because of their own capitalistic ambitions makes a statement.

What does Jah Rue have to say?

Any way to squeeze in the "I went to Harvard" line. Also, OP is a faggot and eternally BTFO. How will he ever recover?

Wow, what a powerful statement. He's really putting his career on the line with a stunt like that.
>why doesn't it say fuck drumpf?

Why should I give a shit if Tom Morello wants to add some trendy prop for his wax sculpture?

>He was ranked number 40 in Rolling Stone magazine's list of the "100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time"

Sup Forums BTFO lmao

>self professed communist from a 90s band that ended because of their own capitalistic ambitions

That'd be Rage Against the Machine and I hadn't thought of that or them in a long time. Funny how it all played out. I remember the 90s commies at the time loving them and "the message".

The message was apparently to support the capitalist producers of Che tshirts.

I mean you'd think the 60s generation of "steal this book" would at least have encourage the theft of that capitalist product. The generation before that might have suggested making such a thing. And they would have come the closest to what communism is.

Unfortunately for them they would have also needed to buy the textiles.

I guess my rant was just that the standards of pretend-communism have really dropped with time.

Fuck you I won't do what you tell me, but I will blindly follow your political views.

Is Rage Against the Machine even relevant after everyone found out Tommorello was a douchebag like early in his career?

What's funny is his "degree" is a BA in Social Studies. That is the most nigger tier baby degree attainable. Yet he lies and puffs himself up saying he was the best brown communist in polysci ever.

More like a wrench

His Music sucks who gives a fuck

He actually has a BA in Social Studies

no one gives a fuck what tom "the human pick-up switch" thinks, says, feels or does.

>fuck trump
and fuck whipepo amirite

>rapping for a degree at Harvard
this fucking timeline

You're just a larping faggot with a stupid meme flag and 0 impact on anything, ever

Should I know this person?

I don't.

Should I care?

Once again... I don't.

/another attention whore

What an absolute faggot.

-Harvard Grad
-Rage Against the Machine
Levels of posturing that puts U2 to shame

Man ratm were cool. All their political shut went over my head but the band sounded great. Politics in music is always so lightweight and shallow anyway.

Who?

>one does not
posturing faggot, opinion discarded

Man of the people!
>His father was a Kenyan participant in the Mau Mau Uprising and served as Kenya's first ambassador to the United Nations. Morello's paternal great-uncle, Jomo Kenyatta, was the first elected president in Kenyan history.
>When Morello was 16 months old, Njoroge returned to his native Kenya and denied his paternity of his son.
>Morello graduated from high school with honors in June 1982 and enrolled at Harvard University as a political science student that autumn. Morello graduated in 1986 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in social studies.

FUCK TRUMPF I WONT SCOOP WHAT U TELL ME
FUCK TRUMPF I WONT SCOOP WHAT U TELL ME
FUCK SCOOOOOPS I WONT DRUMPF IF U TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEARGH

A SLICE OF PIE
NOT TWO OR ILL DIE
DRUMFY SUCKS AND KEK WILL SUICIDE

Seriously now, whats with all my idiot teenager year idols turning out kikesish? Welp, when the throne is empty you mas as well take it.

>nigger tier
Funny you mention that....

(((Harvard)))

This guy needs to stick to playing with his guitar pedals and get out of politics.

>listen to their hit, "killing in the name"
>sounds cool, i'll listen to other stuff
>realize literally every other song they made sucks fucking nigger dick
Lyrics and communism aside, their music fucking sucks.

>be musician
>notice an ongoing trend
>deck out your instrument on that trend
>sell it for a billion dollars
as if you wouldn't do the same

Who?

>that shirt
>goyvernment
thinking.png

Rage Inside The Mansion

if this crap failed on roy moore it will fail 5 fold comparatively.

>Mother should I trust the goyerment

>OH SNAMP
Drumfpfpkins got MORELLOED. There is no coming back from this.

rage was never good

cs-cdn.crazyshit.com/2017/12/a2b6b09b.mp4

Looks like he should have taken some Biology with that.

they always recite the same extremely vague talking points for why this former NAACP award winner is actually the worst person who ever lived

>one does not have to be an honors grad in political science from Harvard university to see that we can’t let this man get the nuclear codes but well, I happen to be an honors grad in political science from Harvard university so I can confirm that for you

pottery

What is social studies exactly?

We don't have that in Yurop.

Ok I'm convinced now

>innocent
>muslim
Pick one

see: He ENROLLED as a PolySci major but had to graduate in Social Studies.

>Rich basicbitchkid graduated with honors from HIGHSCHOOL, not SUME CUM LAUDE at HARVARD
>In political science
>First career is as a gay stripper
CAN'T
MAKE
THIS
SHIT
UP
Praise God for this timeline.

A degree in meat-swinging. See

>graduate from harvard
>degree is worthless become male stripper

Meme degree “earned” by an actual le 56%