YOU GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9PuwpUiNoic
youtube.com/watch?v=CkAtF1yBXMU
youtube.com/watch?v=BAXwt9vUny4
uk.pressfrom.com/news/world/us-news/-121704-jail-for-couples-racist-threats-at-childs-party/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing surprises me anymore

wtf why didn't they literally throw her into a volcano for doing nothing except not turning in her friends who were doing a crime

>be american
>be mentally disabled
>get kidnapped and tortured for being the same race as the president
>your victimizers get probation

wtf? she should swing for her crimes

Yeah dont start banging on like its any better over here.

At least they acknowledgedit as a hate crime.

>white
>disabled

No such thing.

hang the judge and have another trial

nothing more to say

Hopefully this will let their lives on the right track. Good on the justice system to not ruin these young people's lives just for a stupid mistake.

>tfw I made joke about them getting community service in a previous thread
>it actually happened

I WAS JOKING

Activist judges are real

This is good propaganda material for the alt-right

>Be British
>???
youtube.com/watch?v=9PuwpUiNoic

Let's play a game. Reverse the race and gender.
> While male kidnaps and tortures as handicap black female, while yelling racial slurs and livestreaming it.

1. Would he also only get probation?
2. If he did only get probation, would Chicago be on fire from riots right now?

That's called accessory, and she did more than that by participating in the crime.

She struck a plea deal - shitty, but that's how plea deals work

Now if the torturers get just community service, then's the time to grab the torches and pitchforks. We don't want a UK tier court system.

checked. We can't let them get away. If Sup Forums organized nationwide protests, their judges would have to reconsider their awful decision.

Why did Trump get elected? How many people complain about affirmative action(blacks get treated too easily)? How many people are okay with torture (w-waterboarding terrorists is EVIL!)? How many people think it is okay to take advantage of mentally disabled people?

This is very good propaganda material

Judge: "I would give you jail time, but I don't think it would help"

>be legal adult in company with older adults
>film yourself gleefully torturing a disabled kid
>still treated and let off as a juvenile

I'm sure the same people who were upset about Brock getting off easy will raise a fuss about this too, right?

But MENTALLY they're juveniles. They didn't understand the consequences of what they were doing!

>Comey posting from Aus

youtube.com/watch?v=CkAtF1yBXMU

Check your privilege, Niggers...

>The UN taking things seriously

Well that's a first

At least he didn't get shot.

WE WUZ KANGS AN SHIIEET MAN

Someone will eventually catch up with her. It's only a matter of time.

He's right. We should riot.

She did nothing wrong... she was just watching a lot of sam hyde that day.

youtube.com/watch?v=BAXwt9vUny4

Would be mass chimpouts and the white male would get 10+ years, without a doubt. Same over here, this planet is a joke

>cut the top of his head off
>put their cigarettes out on his brain
>literally tortured a retarded guy simply because he was white
>no riots over this
>nothing

You first. Get up from your Shareblue cuck cubicle and go start the fires. We'll join in later. Promise.

Don't you know that white women are a treasure?

What a disgusting cunt. Holy shit, how is she not dead.

lmao I always thought that picture was a photoshop

I thought he was Mexican?

The judge is black

AAHAHAHAHA bitch ass white boys never do SHIT!

This is britbong levels of madness.

What out whitey, they can now kidnap and torture you and it's pretty much legal as long as they stay out of trouble for a while afterwards.

And this was for a disabled guy, I'm sure they could get away with worse if he was a straight white healthy male.

I'm sure they all get out and off scott free, as usual, but rest assured we'll all still hear how "bad" niggers have it. At this point I'm stunned anyone believes that crap. Amazing how TV works "selling" image personas to the...(i don't wanna say "low IQ" really)....??? The wisdomless, that's a much more apt word.

It takes a while for the white chimp out to wind up, but it will probably be genocidal by the time it arrives.

>Whites are very nice people until they aren’t.

Nice bait faggot

Go figure!

why does every one look like coolio?

Jose Ismael Torres, 26, will spend 13 years in prison and his partner Kayla Rae Norton, 25, is to serve six years for what a judge described as "actions motivated by racial hatred".

Source: uk.pressfrom.com/news/world/us-news/-121704-jail-for-couples-racist-threats-at-childs-party/

>muslim judge

I don't think you guys get it, she struck a plea deal for probation for 4 years and probation fucking sucks ass.

She is going to have to get a job to pay monthly probation fees and also show up at random for drug testing. If she fucks up she has to serve the original jail time or more. I really doubt this is going to be do-able for her.

lol.

So by this logic, if that disabled guy had shouted a racial slur during his ordeal he would have been imprisoned lol. This is the end for white people, the precedent has been set.

WHITE LIVES MATTER

Soon...

Goddamnit rue, what'd you jinx us?

well yeah, you only need to remove death penalty and firearms and you will become a civilized society, murricans

I'm sure her nigger parole officers will let her do whatever she wants. Especially since this is practically a godsend for the negros. Nothing better to a nog than being able to make satisfied chimp noises at whitey being beaten like our fellow equal

Judge needs to be killed

>be american
>be mentally disabled
>kidnap and torture someone for being another race
>get probation

Always count on a nigger to fuck up.

pic?

fuck it... PART AND PARCEL

The mentally retarded fellow didn't kidnap and torture someone for their race leaf it was the nogs

Worst fucking judge ever.

you think this is a joke?
you don't have to live near these "people"

KILL HER KILL HER I SWEAR BONGS I WILL FOLLOW THIS STORY AND IF SHES NOT IN JAIL BY 2020 I WILL NUKE YOUR SHIT ISLAND WHEN I WIN AND GET THE CODES A 2ND TIME

While a 14 year old white kid would be tried as an adult and imprisoned til he was 25.

>always count on a nigger to fuck up
And if her parole officer is a nigger then count on her getting through probation with ease. Either through greased palms or general racial loyalty. I can't wait to see what the other niggs get as a sentencing

That nigger needs to see the inside of a jail cell not a section 8 house

i think technically hate crimes involving personal injury have more severe penalties so this probation will not make a lot of sense to a lot of people.

Well hate crimes have usually only been used as an addition to the crimes or whites regardless of racial motivation while countless racially motivated attacks against whites by blacks have been suspiciously absent in this category. The only reason it was even considered a hate crime was because the stupid nigs Facebook lived the whole damn thing so all of Facebook knows the nigs did this because fuck whitey

*of

Move on
.org

1: wypipo are pussies for do nothang
2: this will going to happen more
3: 20 of us need to take on for the team by going out and do something crazy that triggers the blacks and mudslimes so we finally can settle the score, I suggest "It's oke to be white" on A3 sized paper.

She's American dip shit

we whites had our chance and the jews tricked us into destroying ourselves. GG jews.

Bruh she is a mutt

Exactly, cousin. I just figure you have to be mentally ill to grab some poor handicapped guy and torture him.

Fucking weasel lawyers need to hang

this chick aids torturing a handicapped boy and gets almost no punishment? while a mother in georgia is with her husband who uses the N word and gets years and years in prison? wth is going on?

Read this. You're heading towards the climax

Do I find it a miscarriage of justice? Yes

It makes sense though. She filmed it yes; but the other three committed the actual assault.

Niggers gunna nig

It is not that easy to get a conviction via assault by proxy.

>be american
>be chad backbone of society
>play a harmless prank
>get 15 years in prison

>be Britbong
>offer nice sandwich to neighbor Mosque
>get 12 months

Kek'd and ameriniggers say we euros are cucked.
THIS IS GOLDEN

>Cook County Circuit Judge William Hooks said that he could have sentenced her to prison, but did not because “I’m not sure if I did that you’d be coming out any better.”

I bet that she'll now become a fully reformed and responsible citizen that will contribute to the society.

Didnt they have guns in their car at the time?

It's time to start hunting elected officials.

>be english
>be mentally and physically disabled due to inbreeding
>get splashed with acid and mutilated by angry pakis for being the same race as the prime minister
>get called a racist because you didn't voluntarily allow them to fuck you up

I suppose the square faced nigger gets death just for looking like that, though

the judge ain't wrong

>be british
>be a cheeky wanker
>play harmless prank with ham sammiches
>get shanked by paki niggers and die

>It happens in a place like Detroit which is equivalent to the state of Europe
Yeah sure.

Broke windows with a machete and he had priors

Black privilege
>they're never to blame
it's society's fault.. and slavery... and poverty

As white people we must accept responsibility for what African Americans do. We have driven them to madness through racism and oppression. It is us that bear the responsibility for torturing that disabled boy, us.

>Be amerimutt
>go to UK as a tourist
>act like a degenerate becose no one in america has maners and no one teached you maners
>get butthurt that UK is still much less cucked then burgerland

>mentally retarded
>nigger
Well you wouldn't be wrong friend, that's for sure