Dixiecuck hate thread

>be south
>have shitons of cotton and tobacco fields
>instead of importing indentured servants from Europe or pick your own cotton you import millions of niggers
>breed them like fucking crazy
>mix them with poor whites
>time comes when people want to end slavery and send them back to their countries so that we can become more self reliant and wouldn't have to deal with niggers in the future
>get butthurt and throw a secession fit about muh states rights
>start the civil war by attacking fort sumter
>get your asses kicked
>call it the northern war of aggression because you're a sore loser
>kill Lincoln before he could send blacks back to Africa
>let the nigger plague spread across the entire country
>living embodiment of the fat, lazy and stupid American sterotype
>living embodiment of the amerimutt meme
>low iq and terrible education system
>widespread Israel loving evangelism
>obese as fuck

Day of the work when?
>inb4 butthurt mogrel didf shills

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bW4ZwyYJYbQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was greed. Plain and simple. Fuck the south though.

>DIXIE DINDU NUFFIN

>Fuck the south
when you can't see this is the exact same blueprint used against Germany to achieve full cuck status.

Just like Germany had been beaten into submission with Nazi guilt to the point that people get imprisioned for thought-crime there, that's the same thing being used against anything remotely connected to "the south", whose Antebellum and traditional values get conflated with rednecks/civil war/reformation/kkk (i.e. "wyt pipl")

>>have shitons of cotton and tobacco fields
>>instead of importing indentured servants from Europe or pick your own cotton you import millions of niggers
>>breed them like fucking crazy
>>mix them with poor whites
>>time comes when people want to end slavery and send them back to their countries so that we can become more self reliant and wouldn't have to deal with niggers in the future

THIS. south was almways more immoral than north from what I know...gambling, prostitution was far more prevalent in south than the north.

youtube.com/watch?v=bW4ZwyYJYbQ

>when you can't see this is the exact same blueprint used against Germany to achieve full cuck status.

cuck status doesnt come from nowhere. Berlin was Sodom and Gomorah even before Weimar.

>from what I know..

>Berlin was Sodom and Gomorah
most modern 20th century advancements of civilization came from Weimar Republic.....
>duh durr da NAZI PIPL

but seriosuly, all those stories of gambling boats etc. come from South, North was more puritanical

>North was more puritanical
not familiar with Industrialization are you, nigga?
You know "muh Union" never intended to integrate niggers, right?

>not familiar with Industrialization are you, nigga?

I am, but despite what people say about it, it was a positive move.

The North-South war was basically New World VS Europe. South was always more European, that is why its more beautiful...but I kind of side with the New World.

Fuck the south for being such lazy faggits that the rest of us have to deal with niggerdom. Pussy ass southerners couldn’t even kill darkie once the chains came off. California is a pozzed shithole now, but for comparison, until 1913 it was legal to kill Mexicans and Chinks provided you disposed of the body properly. Until 1920, it was completely legal to shoot injuns on sight.

Cry harder Yankee, you're stuck with us forever

Every last Northerner and Nigger deserves to be exterminated, down to the last man, woman, and faggot pronoun.

>cry hard
Like every time you do Jamal fucks your asshole with his BBC?

I’m so scared :)

Holy shit the divide and conquer is real this morning. Just constants threads of "Fuck Eurocucks/Amerimutts/TradThots/Thisshit".

>Dixie
>conquer
Pick one

Fucking this, we need to start with all the subhuman Jew Yorkers that keep flooding my fucking state. I rather get dirty fucking beaners than nasally whinny faggots from the north east. I don’t know why they even come here when all they do is complain all fucking day.

t. Floridian

>be southern
>get along with other races and cultures, see the good in people
>own a house with a yard and a gun and a dog and a cat for less than a tesla
>be northern
>larp as white while being racist as fuck because jamaal smashed your mutt face into a locker

>Dixiecuck
>calling anyone else a mutt

LEL

ITT: Union niggers projecting their insecurities upon fine southern folk

Blacks were treated like cattle in the South.

Too bad you Yankee cuckolds decided to murder your own kin by the thousands so that your cities could get BLACKED.

We were planning to send them back before you retards killed Lincoln before he could. You were the cucks the whole time.

>Too bad you Yankee cuckolds decided to murder your own kin by the thousands so that your cities could get BLACKED.

indeed

nice filename. How much are they paying you guys this time?

Really sounds like a broken record, but it was done on purpose. Also, the greed of the plantation owners, who I love and respect, kept it going for longer than it should have. That being said, there are far more non Europeans in the US due to the Hart-Celler act than the 15th to 18th century slave trade. I think it stopped in 1809.

>we
Shut the fuck up. You’re a historically illiterate shitstain whose understanding of the war between the states is that of a middle schooler. Reconstruction under the radical republicans did more harm in the long run than good and killed the concept of the yeoman farmer for 50 years. Why? Because some pearl clutching faggots in the north decided to make a war that was about keeping the union together into a moral crusade and crushed the rights of what were considered sovereign states. You can link the death of the 10th amendment to Lincoln, who was a mixed bag, and the radical republicans.

t. Marylander

This is abjectly false. Research the number of brothels in the DC area during the war years.

The people of the South were more devout in their Calvinistic beliefs. Also research the "Burnt over district".

>Yankee is a cuckposter
Imagine my surprise

>south was always more european
haha no it wasnt, stop we wuzzing and fuck off

>Too bad you Yankee cuckolds decided to murder your own kin by the thousands so that your cities could get BLACKED.
/thread

>Arrive in new york
>every new york male looks like a turk
>all the anglo saxons I come across are literally gay

>larp as white
I'm up in northern Minnesota where everyone aside from a handful of timber-niggers are Scandinavian. If I had never worked in the east or the south I'd have zero frame of reference for the ameri-mutt meme.

I’m not the one with a black ancestor lol
>arrive in the south
>everyone looks like an obese mutt
>all the “whites” there are retarded niggers

>Can trace my father's line to lowland Scotland in the mid 19th Century

>Can do the same with my mother's to northern Ireland in the early 19th century.

>All the same ethnicity except for one silly Austrian who married into a huge Ulster-Scot family post civil war.

Whiter than you, carpetbagger.

reminder that leftypol hispanics keep making these shitty threads

Fuck the south. 'white' southerners are not white.
They are mixed race mongrels.

You do realize it came out recently that 23&me and other "services" have been doctoring both the results of 100% European Americans and 100% African Americans in order to prevent racial politics right?

It's not just a white thing, it's legitimately anyone who hasn't been mixed: white or black, that has had their results doctored.

>I'm up in northern Minnesota where everyone aside from a handful of timber-niggers are Scandinavian.

The everyone is Scandi in Minnesota meme...

woah its almost like 80% of america's niggers live in the south

why didnt you faggots let the nigger go back...very be so fukken lazy and cheap for free labor

bump

>The 1% will do anything to preserve their status.

>The working/middle classes believed in the same justifications for slavery that the upper class did.

Surely it wasn't the extreme excise taxes placed on exporting crops to foreign buyers that pissed off the non-slave owning middle class, no it was so old man McTiernan could sit on his plantation of course! This why Merle and Cletus grabbed their rifle and went to war, so the rich asshole who owned the county could stay rich.

It couldn't possibly be the fact that northern captains of industry were asshurt that southerners exported directly to Europe that the war was started.

No, it was entirely for the benefit of a group of people that was no different from their own indentured servants and factory slave-workers other than skin color.

I don’t get the bitterness, either direction. The South put it aside and voted for arch-Yankee Trump for the good of the nation. It should be water under the bridge

>Butthurt yankee still mad he has no history or traditions beyond what his pop culture overlords throw at him

>being obese
>going to Walmart
>worshipping Israel
>getting pegged by Tyrone
Yeah nice “traditions” you have there.

just described PNW

Bump, fuck these hillbillys 1488

>98% of the jews in america back then owned slaves
>the jews owned and profited from the slave trade in america
>blame whites
nice try

Damn, is the whole South negro or something?

My nigger ass is on fire

Beta uprising filled with sephardis and octoroons

This, it's sad that so many people are blatantly unaware of the true causes of the war.

>blame whites

>southerntards
>white
Pick one