BASED RUTGERS PROFESSOR

The movement is spreading to the ivory towers. A based professor at Rutgers has been posting anti-semetic memes on Twitter. Is he /ourguy/?

foxnews.com/us/2017/12/10/rutgers-announces-punishment-for-professor-accused-making-anti-semitic-remarks.html

Notice how JTA didn't try to refute the tweet.

You try living in NJ and not starting to see certain patterns among certain populations, if you know what I mean.

t. NJ

ps. Lakewood NJ is all you need to know about the Orthodox community

DA GOYIM KNOW!!!

Bergen county here. I once saw 800 (yes, eight-hundred) of the things come in to the restaurant where I work and complain that we couldn't serve them all fast enough. What did each one of them say?

>oy very it's because I'm Jewish isn't it?!

Lakewood is DISGUSTING.
The jews are hoarding all the cash. They are making millions via using their Judaism to steal money from gov.

The jews in Lakewood are the epitome of the jew stereotype.
Times 2000

Jackson reporting in, getting the fuck out of here soon

Look at dis goy, imagine what kinda chaos theah would be if aww the bad goyim statted posting togetha...

Maybe its bait to get people to reveal their power levels?

meanwhile he has been fired and his career is over

google his name and see for yourself

good riddance

Driven from your hokme by jews

Used to live just outside of Teaneck, the Hassids would get run over all the time because they wear all black.

If they are on their way to temple they will also literally walk into traffic.

>good riddance
Found the nigger waffle

Silver lining is they've been paying well above market to get you out of your home

so they can move their entire extended family in, run the neighborhood into the ground, and collect welfare

hasidic jews in brooklyn will walk into traffic even if they don't have the right of way, and expect you to stop

I've almost ran over multiple women with baby carriages because they just step into traffic without looking.

Yeah sure, but I'm sure as hell not going to stay and be surrounded by them.

lived in Brooklyn for quite a while a few blocks away from a "street signs in Hebrew" type of neighborhood. They are the rudest, weirdest neighbors I've ever had. Will constantly be staring you down, even the kids. They stare like its their job. No regard for traffic, sidewalk etiquette, always clogging up the subway entrances with their baby carriages.

Lakewood is a fucking (((mess))), if you're not a kike, they harass you, knock on your doors, look through windows, anything to make you feel uncomfortable so you leave.

Long Branch is another (((Cesspool)))