One Punch Man

New OPM chapter is out

Hah. I see I wasn't the only one watching like a hawk for the update.

Why is it that all referees everywhere are always pudgy bald dudes?

>disqualified via wolfman

ok can we move on from filler now

Are we still on Namek?

Oh shit he's gonna do it.

What a waste of time, just end this shit and do the Garou fight already.

Namek arc/MA arc hasn't even started yet boy.
We are still pre namek arc.

Suiryu is swole as fuck

Saitama so smooth

Finally, a punch

I really like how once he realized how strong Saitama is he instantly dropped the "I'm too cool to use my full strength" attitude

Lmao and some anons were saying that sandniggy is weaker/on the same level as pre MA garou.

>oraoraoraora

He could defeat Genos for the looks of it.

Lets not start this and just enjoy the dump

So this tournament pretty much wipes every tournament arc from DragonBall off the map.

Glad I wasn't the only one who thought this

sandnigger is on the same lvl as garou with limiter

That quite clearly show that people aren't used at all to seeing a S class fighting.

There's nothing to start, there's no argument to be had, he's obviously stronger than pre MA garou.

Garou have never gone all out and he still beat the shit out of casual Saitama.

>Garou have never gone all out and he still beat the shit out of casual Saitama.
NANI?

Mm. TTM is actually rather impressive too, when you look at this page. Physically speaking; Suiryu definitely looks like he's much stronger, especially with his "technique".

> most of the last three releases have been about Suiryu doing shit, and he'll clearly still get some screentime against Gouketsu

Murata sure love drawing his sandnigger.

At the very least he's on par with the Genos we saw in the Quarry. It's hard to say though.

You sure love complaining about it.
which makes these chapters all the more enjoyable

I can't be the only one who has really enjoyed the tournament.

>Physically speaking; Suiryu definitely looks like he's much stronger

Suiryu have a pretty advantage against TTM to begin with being a martial artist, but what he showed in this chapter wasn't more impressive than what TTM did in this scene.

Lean as fuck

He's clearly gonna play a role with the neo-HA so that why he's getting his screentime now.

Well at least he is stronger than Fubuki.

How many wasted pages did this fag drew with just Suiryu attacking?
I guess 10 years old are easy to pleased even if they been showed the same thing/joke over and over again.

Saitama's version of the tornado is killing me

I wasn't complaining actually.

> the real tournament begins now

I didn't really care at first, but it grew on me

That's a long chapter, sasuge.

Suiryu is stronger than Boros confirmed.
Borosfags BTFO

So, I guess he's converting all that momentum somehow into a fist strike?

There are still retards here who thinks Saitama can't resist getting blown away by punches if he wants to.

God damn Suiryu is fucking jacked.

His tits grew quite a lot

How do I achieve Suiryu mode?

Really?

>this whole chapter

I went and read ahead.

So we honestly saw his full strength this chapter, as he fully admitted defeat despite technically winning the tournament. Saitama was nice enough to make sure he was never actually injured, so he can try his hand fighting the monsters that showed up.

So.
1. The tournament ended satisfactorily and we saw Suiryu's limits. He, at his absolutely best, was able to move Saitama with his punch. Obviously strong but not Dragon level.

2. Despite being disqualified the entire fight played out in full.

3. The monsters only show up at the end, and now we will see how an uninjured Suiyu fair against actual mosters.

Get on a cycle.

You needs to have the forearms for it first

Suiryufags always uses his feat of kicking Saitama in the air as a feat which literally means nothing at all.

>martial arts is all about cool movements

:^)

Ask for upper body routines with focus on deltoids, chest and forearms.

fuckin speedreaders

Which 90+% of people will never achieve because of genetics (insertion points, wrist and bone thickness, muscle bellies).

>Suiryufags always uses his feat of kicking Saitama in the air as a feat which literally means nothing at all.
Well in this chapter we have Saitama intentionally trying to stay still. He wasn't before.

>He, at his absolutely best, was able to move Saitama with his punch

lmao

my head canon is that he lets getting bounced like a ragdoll on purpose just to see how far can the enemy throw him away

but it doesnt really matter anyways

> This will be in season 2

Saitama confirmed for keijo fan?

Roids. And good genes.

Connected the pages together for you.

It's true, though.

So Suiryu is stronger than Boros who wasn't able to move Saitama after Saitama tried.

Can't even rip Saitama's clothes off.

that's a big piece of excrement

Remember, Saitama can't fly. If you hit him downwards, he can be braced against the ground. But if you hit him from underneath- he goes up!

Because he still only weighs a certain amount of lbs, and he still somewhat obeys the laws of physics.

This is why he could be blasted to the moon. And if he had missed the moon, he would be floating in space, unable to do anything.

I wish Saitama used this vs Tats, I wouldve laughed my ass off.

Boros sent him to the moon no?

Saitama took some Keijo lessons, I see

can he survive this shit

Booty bumped

thanks, I'll still post the singles though