Spiderman is now officially a nigger in the new (((Marvel))) movie...

Spiderman is now officially a nigger in the new (((Marvel))) movie. Stop supporting this bugman superhero niggerloving bullshit already.

youtu.be/ii3n7hYQOl4

blacks are such scum. Their little nigger panther movie bombed so now they need to leach off White ideas and steal Spiderman. Not that I care about superheroes, I just hate blacks.

>watching (((hollywood))) movies

kys

Fuck off shitskin. You're not White so you have no right speaking here. This is a thread about Hollywood degeneracy and the death of White icons.

You're a few steps up from a nigger. Don't get too uppity now.

Fuck OFF! Hollywood is shit.

>not pirating your movies
it is like you want to support jews

This is incredibly ignorant.
First, the Black Panther movie hasn't even come out
Second, the character in question is Miles Morales, and he's not black.
Third, this entire story is about the different spidermen that populate the multiverse. Peter Parker is still Spiderman, along with many other different people in many other different universes.

Take your shit back to stormfront. People like you are what's giving this board a bad name and dragging down the quality. If you're going to be so unabashedly racist, at least have a good reason.

Miles has been Spider-Man for a while now, kys m8

Miles Morales is a great Spiderman. He became Spiderman because Peter Parker the White Spiderman died in his universe. His character is oddly one of the best written Spiderman stories. His movie isn't even 100% about him either, The White Peter Parker Spiderman from a different universe shows up and helps out.

This is like the 1000 th time i seen this thread please close this shit down

Argentina isn't white, but this nigger is right. Supporting (((Hollywood))) means giving your money directly to kikes and degenerate lefty celebrities.

Leddit is the other way soyboy

Look at those samefags hollywood apologists talking about dragging down the quality of the board, trying to convince anyone that this piece of shit of a character has some value.

>their little panther movie bombed
wait, that thing is already out?
was interested in knowing how it would perform in the BO.

>movie with black MC
>black MC is anyone but Will Smith
i sure hope you jews do this.

Fuck off kike

i never knew the vikings worshipped nigger gods until hollywood edumacated me on this. thanks hollywood.

>nigger music starts
>immediately stops watching trailer

>black guy
>rap music
fuck off

Exactly, you just hate blacks, so come back when you have something useful to say.

>>/r*ddit/
Niggers are barely-humanized apes and have no place or role anywhere in the civilized world.

yeah ill be weaning my son off that now.

>nigger

There's no need to use that word.

>Their little nigger panther movie bombed
It’s not even out yet you retard

Blacks didnt make spiderman black, it was (((someone else))).

people will get burned out on spider-man another reboot now a cartoon/cgi movie too

It's gonna sell millions user and you whining like a bitch to some autists on Sup Forums isn't going to change that senpai

black panther already came out?

This guy is from the future

nigger spider, breaks 20k$ window pane