To become the cutest magical girl.

no suffering for meguca

a php framework that does a thousand things but is also very simple to use

A Death Note.

how big's the penis tho?

Sauce?

You shouldn't ask anons their names.

fpbp

Those little bumps around her nipples are gross.

No, those are called breasts, you dumb fuck.

Immortality

LOL That person's chest looks like a butt!

They're sexy as fuck, kiss yourself.

i'll kiss you

I wish that I could turn back time, cause now the guilt is all mine

for the concept movie to become a full length film already

I wish that other's wishes never come true.

to die

>Due to insufficient energy from your soul, qb was unable to create the ultimate gf for you. He played some cupid magic on a fat pig close by, she is now your gf.
How will you live your magical girl life?

user is a chubby chaser
Checkmate shitposter!

>implying the hateful emotion contained in my robot heart couldn't reverse entropy on its own

I wish that Devil Homu was my girlfriend!

No more suffering.

Absolute power over all living beings and natural elements. I will become a god that listens and answers their prayers.

To die instantly and have everyone forget I ever existed.

Do your breasts look like this or are you a tomboy with cowtits? Mayhaps in between like a perfect amount to grab but not so overbearing?

what shitty thing to wish for

And the thread only got worse from there.

People like us don't get dramatic endings. Most likely if you stopped going outside for sometime, people won't even remember that you exist.

I hate this type of /r9k/ circlejerk so much

To watch s3 of Haruhi with ALS user

Maybe wish to live a long, happy life without turning into a witch but that would still probably backfire.

That is really not okay to post here. You should delete it before a mod bans you.

It's been up for too long to still be deleted.

But the entire thread should be deleted. Picking out one shitpost in particular isn't going to get you anywhere.

Ask him to cause each and every normalfag in this thread to suffer the most humiliating circumstances in a painfully short life that is ended in an equally humiliating death.

Oh, Apple-chan, I wanted to let you know there is a cute Nagisa thread on /c/ if you wanted to join me. It might be a good break from the lewds and drama in these threads.

I still think I should say something though. This board is supposed to be work-safe.

nice. i'd like a motorbike

A world without jews.

To watch more anime.

I wish for infinite wishes!

what you have against jews, boi?

A quick death.

Two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese and a large soda.

>what do you wish for
For Kyouka and Homura to live together as happy friends and lovers forever.

Day of the Rope.
Global Race War.
World without non-whites and degenerates.
Would I make a good magical girl?

A job.

Instead of Rebellion, we got a film version of Different Story

Looks simple enough

My wish is for mods to enforce the rule against avatarfagging

I wish for everybody to live a peaceful life besides me.

i wish to be the lord of nightmares

I wish to bring upon the apocalypse so everyone on this board suffers a quick and painful death.

I wish for you to invest in better hats

are they ever gonna continue where rebellion left off?

gf also for animation to ditch this light novel shit, get up from this loss of potential, and (just for once) produce something that is a level of quality on par to "serious art-house cinema" outside from the sexual Otaku niche (just for once) [/spoiler}, but a girl friend (romantic female lover) first and foremost, as the wish I would like to come true*

*no tricks!

Oops

Madocancer to never have existed

like what, a bowler?

Consider a kettle hat.

Legit, I'd wish for you to be dead, !Akemi.
It would solve so many problems that face this site.

Oh, hello there, I've been looking for you.What would you wish for?

It took you long enough. But at least the summoning was successful

Why do you samefag like this. It makes no sense.
And again, !Akemi. You are the only person who says "summoning" like it actually means something.

You shitpost. You get told off.
Is that really so hard for you to understand?
You're not "summoning" anything. People replying to you is what naturally happens.

That any and all waifu-faggotry would result in a swift yet agonizing death.

But could you answer my question?

It was already answered. In the post you replied to asking.

Nope, I made that post with the intention of making you appear. And as you're basically my bitch, you had no choice but to answer.

which piece exactly?

>I robbed a bank so I could summon cops to arrest me xddd

Except no one is arresting or detaining me. The more fitting comparison would be of a butthurt sperg complaining with someone who did something to hurt his feelings.

What's it like being so literally retarded you can't even understand a basic analogy?

Robbing a bank is to you shitposting. And getting arrested is to you getting told to fuck off.

You are actually doing something wrong. Shitting up threads. No one is "sperging", no one is "butthurt". You are doing something wrong and people want you to stop. It's that simple. Stop thinking you are an "epic troll", you're just a scumbag who makes everyone lose out on good threads and new content.

Be honest, when was the last time you actually did something good with your life.

How do you come up with those one-liners, if you'd stop using xdd and hurr durr to the point of autism you'd probably never have people reply to you because they'd kill themselves due to you roasting them.

Then where's the mod to ban me? Because that would be the only way your analogy would be correct. Arresting me in the context of Sup Forums would mean prohibiting me from posting, ergo banning me.

As it stands though, I'm still here posting and the only thing that happened is that my little bitch was summoned, nothing more.

I want to know if the person I've been talking to for the last two days has a scar on the inner side of her left thigh.

To be a cute girl with cute friends to do cute things with!

No, because the analogy is showing an example about the natural reaction to something, rather than you causing it.
The cops showing up to arrest someone who committed a crime and people showing up to tell you to fuck off and kill yourself for ruining threads are both the natural reactions. The analogy is not arresting to banning, it's literally cause and effect.

You are so fucking stupid you fail to understand it even with images like this this illustrating exactly how you are acting.

Has the thought ever crossed your mind that you are actually doing something wrong, and that's why people reply to you. Not because you make them mad, but because it is only logical that no one at all wants to be anywhere near you.

i wish to be the little girl

YuYuShiki season 2 and to build the /jp/ mansion

That's why I said that a butthurt sperg complaining was more fitting. Cops coming to arrest me as an analogy would imply three things, one that I would be punished, the other that my actions brought negative consequences upon me and lastly that I wouldn't that to happen. But now answer me, the events that transpired here share any of those characteristics? Well, you're probably too slow to figure it out, so let me spell it out for you: I was not punished, as I wasn't banned, nothing negative happened to me, as I consider talking to you amusing, and I wanted to make you reply, so it wasn't against my plans, nor it was surprising or bad for me.

In short, I have you in my hands and nothing you do bears negative consequences upon me. The consequences of my actions(You) aren't even close to be similar to the police or any sort of authority coming after me, which is why I said you were closer to the butthurt sperg complaining with me. Please, don't be mad at me, I mean you no ill, was simply improving your analogy.

Analogies are not literal, you dumb fuck. That's the point. And the fact you keep refusing to address how you are not "summoning" anyone. And the negative consequences are that you are a disgusting person and will ultimately die alone and hated by everyone around because you do nothing but try and harass people. You being a bad person is a negative consequence.

You actually delude yourself into thinking any reply at all to you is "funny" because you don't want to accept that no one at all likes you. So again, you are not "summoning" anyone. You just don't get that people will tell you off for doing bad things that damage the board.

>authority
There you go using that word again, !Akemi. You have a very limited vocabulary.
You keep trying to use this word as some kind of shield. It's really stupid and weird.

Also, I want to watch you make a pathetic fool out of yourself. Let's see you explain why someone telling you that you are low life shithead is "amusing".

>xddd it's funny bb cuz ur mad
Again, you're not making anyone mad.

A 10/10 new season of OG Beyblade.

>madotards at it again
LOVE IT

>Analogies are not literal,
True, but as we all know, the more resemblances an analogy has to the situation it's alluding, the more accurate and ''correct'' it will be considered. On the other hand, the less resemblances it has, the less truthful and accurate it will be. And as it was already proven by my other post, your analogy bears very little resemblance to the situation in hand as a whole, whereas the sperg one is scarily accurate. What I did my friend, was simply show you the better, the right way to go. I took your analogy and made it better for you, how that isn't a good thing to do or even better, how that isn't the right thing to do?

You asked when was the last time I did a good thing in my life, so there it is, I helped you out with your analogy.

>hated
And here I thought that you were serious. I thought I was arguing with someone who value factual and sound arguments, not with a child who use suppositions and fake information to prove a point, it seems I was wrong, sadly. But anyway, let's for the sake of the argument, go with your desperate ''attempt'' at making an ''point''. Even if your supposition was right and everyone indeed hated me, not that I'm not the one you think I am but anyway, how do you know that's not what I want or that I care about that in this case? It's not a negative consequence if the person in question sees as positive and there's no objective event in this case to make it otherwise.

>you are not "summoning" anyone
Sorry, but it's an objective fact. I wanted to summon you, I tried to summon you and in the end, I did summon you. This is fact. You can argue whether you being summoned is or isn't the point, but the fact remains that I called and you answered, like a little doggy.

>shield
I'm not that guy you speak of and I didn't use the word authority as a shield, stop projecting, it isn't healthy.

Because your obsessive and downright insane behavior is entertaining. The lengths that you go for something as irrelevant and superficial as shipping amazes me, I could never imagine someone was autistic at this level, and interested in psychology and human behavior as I am, I find interesting to watch you. And really, I don't mind the insults or cursing, it just makes you more amusing to watch at the end of the day.

>I'm not the one you think I am
>I'm not that guy you speak of
Every time you try to make a verbal alibi you prove how fucking stupid you are.

>I care about
What you care about means nothing.

>Sorry, but it's an objective fact.
This is literally just you repeating yourself. Nothing you said actually supports your claim.
Give a reason why people shouldn't be telling your off in the first place and you might actually have some substance for your argument.
The term summoning means that cause something that wouldn't happen normally.

>The lengths that you go for something as irrelevant and superficial as shipping
See, this is how everyone knows you are the exact same person as always. Because you are fucking stupid. That after years of having the same argument, you still don't understand even the baseline premise of it. No one else is as stupid as you are.

This is not about shipping, it's about you shitting up threads. You just happen to be doing it with shipping because that's the first thing you ended up getting told off for. And you refuse to ever accept you're wrong, so when people explain to you it's not about shipping you just dismiss it.

Here's another analogy for you.
A monkey is throw shit around in your living room and wrecking it.
You are the monkey. The living room is the thread/fandom. Shit is the crack you spam.
Pretty fucking simple. If the monkey was instead pissing on everything the problem would still be the same. And for the sake of the analogy you can say piss is gender discussion or something. It really doesn't matter.

The "tool" you are using to do damage just happens to be shipping. So that's what you get told off for it.

Don't forget to sage your post so this shit thread dies.
Of course everyone knows you will bump this thread anyway because shitpositng is the only thing you have in your life

I want to be a little girl!

>Give a reason why people shouldn't be telling your off in the first place and you might actually have some substance for your argument.
Explain to me then, how did I knew that no one but you would reply to me? It's simple, it's always like this. You're basically the only person who cares about this specific thing to such a degree. You see, the thread would simply go on and my post would be forgotten without no one replying if (You) didn't felt the need to engage in yet again, another meaningless and fruitless discussion.

So when I said that I summoned you, it's a fact. I knew it would be you, not the average user, not mods, you. I also knew for certain that you WOULD reply to me, because you're very easy to predict and manipulate, which is why I said you are in my hands before. You do what I want, when I want. You just don't realize it yet.

>This is not about shipping
It is though. If I did any other manner of ''shitposting'' or bait, you wouldn't reply to me. You simply did because it was about shipping and you're obsessed with it.

I wish pic related was hooked up to a despair-harvesting energy collector.

a healthy happy life together with my waifu Mami!

age gap might be weird but fuck the police

>how did I knew
You assume anyone at all who replies to you is the same person.
It's the literal definition of circular logic.

>meaningless
You shitting up the fandom constantly, thus driving away people who want good threads, the people who actually contribute to the fandom with translations and scanlation. It's not meaningless. Without you here spamming and shitting up threads, the Madoka fandom would still have tons of active in thread content production. Only one crack spam started did these threads die.

And yet again, you are just repeating the same thing you said before, just with a different word order. You did not actually add any substance to your "summoning" argument.
Actually, you did add your circular reasoning to the argument.

People have always been against shipping cancer. Because it ruins threads.
This image I am posting is IRC logs from the Sup Forums staff channel and it is mods talking about banning shipping cancer like you.
Are you going to try and pretend they are the same person?

>If I did any other manner of ''shitposting'' or bait, you wouldn't reply to me.
No, you would just assume that it's someone else replying to you telling you off.

And again, even if you want to pretend it is only me. That changes nothing about how what you are doing is still wrong. Right and wrong is not based on how many people say something.