Unironically enjoying Fateshit

>Unironically enjoying Fateshit

I just save pictures of the waifus

quality thread lol

Some people just can't move on from the mid-late 2000s.

t.riggered fatefag

but i did enjoy it

I watch/read Fateshit not because I enjoy it. It's more like an obligation.

I've felt this way ever since I started reading F/SN. Had to find out what all the hooplah was about and never found it.

Have a pity (you).

I am still searching. I even went back to his LN days to find what made him so popular.

It has been years since I read the first volume of Kara no Kyoukai (supposedly 'his best work') and I still cannot decipher this.

But maybe that is just the translator? Baka-Tsuki is not necessarily the absolute best source for accurate translations.
So I sought another translation, hoping they could enlighten me as to what the scene is trying to convey.
It appears that Cokesakto also has no idea and just avoided it.

The Baka-Tsuki translator surely did not just pull that out of his ass. So what was the original line supposed to actually be?

I was bombarded with Nasu's terrible similes reading FSN, but that is on another level.
No pun intended.

Fateshit is more popular than ever in Nipland. Grand Order is huge

Shouldn't you stop slacking off, Yokoi?

I thought we were talking about this board?

But muh world building! Muh waifus!

>just finished reading WTC
>people say Tsukihime is just as good
>it's literally Index but with shittier fight scenes
wat

Fateshitters are the worst fanbase ever.

The worldbuilding is great, excluding the shitter organizations he puts into it in an attempt to make things edgier.
Once he starts writing characters to put into the world, he must be gripping the pen with his ass because at that point he only produces pure shit.

Why are you people so fucking mad? Jesus fucking christ just fuck off already.

I thoroughly enjoyed F/SN, F/Z, and F/HA. Call me a shitter all you want but I unironically enjoyed all aspects of these series entries. Other entries not so much, but grouping shit like GO and Extella with the earliest entries is completely unfair to the original series entries.

You people need a hobby, like actually watching anime, rather than shitposting about a fanbase that affects your life in no way whatsoever on a peruvian puff pepper picking forum.

Yes I'm fucking triggered

>but grouping shit like GO and Extella with the earliest entries is completely unfair to the original series entries.

What kind of cherrypicking bullshit is this.

TM made the conscious decision that they wanted that Mobage/Musou money and shat on what little was left of their franchise to milk it harder than ever. It's completely fair.

>[Anime studio] isn't bad! It's just unfair to group all their shitty shows with the good ones

>unironically enjoying Seki-kun.

>implying
Seki-kun is actually entertaining. Sorry you have bad taste. Why not go back to Fate/Stay Night's OH SO HILARIOUS cooking scenes for your comedy?

But I don't like either.

I like this girl.
She has huge tits.

Holy fuck, this is a terminal case of shit taste.

Somebody call the doctor.

Yokoi doesn't slack off! It's that slacker Seki-kun

There's nothing wrong with Fate

Cokesakto is shit too and had to consult his native Japanese friend because he has little experience with more advanced writing. How about you read the official translation of the first chapter that the first chapter got? They managed to get it just fine.

I really miss Tonari No Seki-kun.

Only F/0 is worth watching, the rest is garbage (carnival phantasm, prisma illya) including UBW made by the same studio.

Seki-kun better take her before it's too late.

>The worldbuilding is great
What part of worldbuilding do people like so much? The magic system, except for passing on magical knowledge and becoming stronger each generation, isnt that complex or special.

Litterally best girl of 2014. A shame Seki is such a faggot

The magic system is very neat.

How it works is that everything is based around cause and effect, and that all wizards are attempting to reach something called "The Spiral of Origin". The SoO is the concept of you take an effect, find it's cause, find the cause of that cause, and so one down the spiral infinitely and you will find the first cause that began creation. Each effect can cause multiple things, and everything branches from an original cause, so it does not matter what you choose. It is predicated that true understanding of anything means that you will understand it's cause, and everything entailed in its cause, and thus be able to trace down the SoO.

Now, as a mage your power is based around how you attempt to find the SoO. Some of them include "Understanding through Imitation", which take the form of a doll user who attempts to create perfect creations to understand how they are caused. Another is "Understanding through Repetition", which a man causes an apartment complex to relive the last day of their lives over and over again in the attempt to make one die in a different manner, so as to understand the relation between cause and effect.

Your powers stem from both this and your "Origin". Your attempt to understand it and the origin yourself can manifest. An example of Origin is "Consumption" which was present in a man who in each of his previous lives had been a predator, and this was empowered by the understanding of his origin.

Pretty neat-oh in my opinion

What is the difference between the root of the world and SoO. If there isnt a difference, how would the grail allow you to get SoO

He just wants to have fun
bros before hoes

Kuro is a miracle of the universe.

>internet explorer

It's basically my trip at this point, sorry.

>using internet explorer is my token of uniqueness
This kind of suffering isn't something I would wish upon my worst enemy. And you bear it without having wronged anyone. I'm so sorry user.

IE really is not that bad. You should use it sometime. You haven't uninstalled it have you? That would be really rude to the program. I suggest you start using it again you may love it.

I feel like Fate is too millenial for me to get. Everything is about discrete symbols and relations, and the Word (as in divine Word) has power over both the characters and their environment.
I bet half the fans are either programmers or into the occult, and the oldest person in the thread is 25.

I love Altera. She's my daughter.

I think it is more about how people came to know it.

>worldbuilding halfdecently done
>magic with limitations and clearly outlined rules
>MC who isnt perfect
>enough chuunishit to rub the powerlevel itch
>one of the things that really hit a lot of people in nippon
I think many people read it in their teens and it was their first story that had a different kind of world and MC with a different kind of story

>Unironically hating Fate
VNfags can fuck right off though

Whenever I see shirous shirt I remember that one thread on Sup Forums during the height of ufotable UBW where someone asked if he should buy one. It was a 600 reply meltdown of VNfags, animeonly fags, baseball fags, buyfags and people sick of UBW.

>The worldbuilding is great

yes, I even paid for the ps4 game

Altera is cute, but there is only one EMPEROR

Only one because the world could not handle two versions of such utter shit.

I unironically enjoy carnival phantasm, sue me

But
>The race
>casters story
>saber at the cafe
>berserkers errand
Were all genuinely enjoyable for me, the meme and ironical enjoyment that is normall fate only makes them better

I think OP is one person who autistically reees about Fate on the regular,but who somehow wandered onto Sup Forums, a place on which Fate was prominent long before Zero brought it to the mainstream. Much like a clueless Narutard on mid-2000s Sup Forums, forever dooming himself to constant frustration.

It's a Windows phone. Disregard Internet Explorer. Hate on him for being a filthy phone posting normalfag.

>Amagami is the best romance show

Hollow Ataraxia is the best in "depressing young adult" genre.

*depressed

Hey, I like Moomin, sorry for the off-topic

>Unironically

Retard

>triggered