Give me one (1) reason why this isn't AOTS

Give me one (1) reason why this isn't AOTS

Gabriel Dropout

It's shit.

Because it sucks. Even if it were the best (and it's not) I would just say there is no AOTS

Give me one (1) reason why AOTS/AOTY "discussions" shouldn't be deleted on sight

This exists.

amazing arguments, whoa WAAW really makes my brain generate electric reactions.

deen

youjo senki and gabriel dropout

DEEEEEEEEEEEEN

Because Sup Forums is already full of shit anyway.

Maid Dragon story and characters are no better than Kono Subarashit but at least it's not a QUALITY fest so it's better

he's right

Can't. AOTY threads are always just low effort trolls or stealth rec threads

Give me one argument in essay form referencing multiple other airing anime on what makes this "AOTY". I'm waiting, but I don't anything you'll say will make it better than Rakugo.

>crapugo

It's objectively worse (because it's flopping). Good show though.

OP here,
This was more or less one more shitpost to shit up Sup Forums since someone needs to do this once in a while apparently
Shit taste my dudes

because it is the AOTSAS

First reason

I wonder why shit like Maid Dragon attracts so much shitposting and template threads.

Second reason

It's not funny,thus fails as a comedy.

Kyoani

Because Hand Shakers has already taken that title.

So far, hardly any Darkness.
Every scene with her since episode 2 has just been a silhouette of her being forced into a dress.

It's a great way of attracting newfags. I mean, nobody in their right mind wouldn't get tired of trite "my taste > your taste" bullshit after at least a few years, right? ...Right?

Every 'action' sequence in anime these days is exactly like this, though. It's nothing special. It might've been impressive 10 years ago but it's practically stock footage now.

It's the AOTS tho

It's not even as good as the first season so far. Granted it's partly the source materials fault, but still. I just hope we get throught volume 3 quick because volume 4 is pretty great.

Is this scene supposed to be original/funny/interesting?

Because the title of AOTS has already been taken by something else.

I want Darkness ending up with Kazuma

That would be fitting, actually. A pedo-NEET should only end up with worst girl.

It's airing in the same season as Meidoragon

Maidragon is fucking shit.

FPBP

It's unfunny reddit-tier garbage.

Sadly it aired in the same season as LWA.

what is "reddit tier"?

"Something I don't like" is reddit tier.

i see

I don't like it.

>Give me one (1) reason why this isn't AOTS
>airing at the same time as youjo
there it is

I only watched S1 but it wasn't very good or even really funny at all.

It's not funny and that's the worst offender for a comedy show.

>Shit taste my dudes
Watch more anime, scrub.

What the fuck does anime have to do with Attack of the Show.

Because it's funny.

>pedo-NEET
>worst girl
He's 17 and Darkness is best girl though

Darkness has saggy tits.

They are taking to many liberties with the paceing, when story notes pop up, and general animation quality... seriously that fucking lich... the fuck did they do to make it look so bad. was expecting overlord like aesthetic but kind, got retarded aesthetic.

pacing makes me worry they will wrap the season up only dealing with one book unlike last season's 2 books.

please list more best girl attributes

Little Witch Academia

It's just lack of a bra. Pretty much every pair of breasts moves when a female character does about everything. Same with Aqua.
Megumin only doesn't have "free" tits because she lacks any

Doesn't she wear one most of the time? I mean Kazuma did point out that she didn't during one of the festivals.

AOTS COMING THROUGH

She only has this weird, black, tanktop like thingy under her armor, which isn't made specifically for tits so I'd suppose it really only serves the function of keeping her warm.

I only recently noticed that Aqua doesn't wear panties

>volume 4 is pretty great.
volume 4 is sidesplitting hilarious.

>Those thighs

THICC

Disgusting fatty.

AOTS so far

Funny, they are just playing.

It's just a remake of season 1 with the same old jokes over and over again.

20 seconds of action doesnt make a show AOTS when you have to slog trough of hours of boredom.

Rakugo.

Which anime are you describing? Because Maidragon is 100% entertaining all the time.

The only thing I like about this is the adorable loli.

Same reason most other shows won't be AOTS this season.

It's gonna end on a shitty cliffhanger and give no sense of closure.

Kanna is LOTY as well.