What’s a computer?

This is the result of Cultural Marxism. Enjoy...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sQB2NjhJHvY
youtube.com/watch?v=1lGHZ5NMHRY
telegraph.co.uk/technology/news/11843237/Apple-Google-and-others-to-pay-415m-to-settle-Silicon-Valley-no-poaching-lawsuit.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Payback)
theguardian.com/media/blog/2010/dec/03/wikileaks-knocked-off-net-dns-everydns)
youtu.be/sQB2NjhJHvY
youtube.com/watch?v=5uLB695IEqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>kekistan flag
This is the result of lack of proper social development. Enjoy...

I hate this commercial

What's a commercial?

I feel like you are trying to link a video here but I can't tell, using that flag makes me assume you're a retard.

but that person appears to be using a computer
what is this about?

dammit missed obvious cultural reference

>What’s a computer?
EAT Y'SELF FITTER

a silver plastic with an apple on it

>no video linked

Wow, that one screenshot holds so much material for discussion, great thread OP.

its a bloody iShit

I love tech, but I'd never give my future white baby a jewpad. Instead, I'll give them the assembly reference for a ATmega328 and require that they write a a basic file system before being allowed to own a nokia flip phone.

This is the video who OP (who is undoubtedly a faggit) is referring to.

>Girl does homework/advanced programming/web design on an iPad
>Mom asks 'what are you work on on your computer?'
>"What's a computer?"
>Apple logo

What's a video?

>le independent, hispter dyke girl

whats a tape??

whats this strange symbol here?

whats a computer?

i don't know what gas is :/

in the past they put tubes to their car... oh god

kinda weird thinking young kids don't even know what this is

I'm still not sure. Is this a boy or a girl?

Dyke needs to put down her ishit every now and then.

Noice

Daily reminder that if you grew up with computers in the mid 2000's, you're literally light years ahead of generation Z and a handful of millennials. You'd be surprised how smart phones have completely FUCKED these people up, they can't type more than 50 WPM and they can't even use a basic windows desktop when at work.

You guys should be embracing this shit. I love the fact that a good chunk of my generation are absolutely retarded with technology. Gives me (and you) a gigantic upperhand.

>advanced anything on an iPad
>no programming
>No web development
>suggesting some libcunt could do these in the first place
>not a computer

I don't get it.

They are great for anything art related, better than a WACOM tablet and generally ok compared to a Surface Pro but the 2000 dollar version is of course far better than a iPad. Depends on usecase.

Consumer electronics are now so dumbed-down in the name of "user friendliness" that kids have zero technical understanding of computers. In particular mobile OSes tend to be extremely locked down, you don't even get a proper file explorer, let alone a terminal. This breeds technological illiteracy removing power from people and placing it in the hands of governments and a few large corporations.

>WhATz a c0MpUT3r¿??

cringe

Not sure if Apple sees slump in Mac sales and is trying to compensate for making it seem like people can get by with an ipad, or if marketing really feels let having a snarky cunt kid is helping their image.

Either way I want to slap the shit out of the kid.

I saw this ad last night and it started a conversation. We couldn't tell if the actor was a male or female. I concluded it was a male. My kids said female. What do y'all think?

Here's the commercial...

Same here. My kids and I were trying to decide. I'm thinking is a she-boy.

If that little girl was waving that iPad all around the metro and city where I live should get robbed within 5 hours

That's obviously a girl you fuckin hick

THIS FUCKING COMMERCIAL AND THIS GODDAMNED PAT MAKE ME RAGE
>Hawhaw whats a computer you fucking luddite
ONLY THE THING THAT MADE ME WHO I AM AND MADE YOU THE PRIVILEGED LITTLE FUCKING SHIT YOU ARE

Apple is making me hate them with their SJW ads

youtube.com/watch?v=1lGHZ5NMHRY

Just when I think we've reached peak degeneracy Apple goes and makes a new commercial.

>Is this a boy or a girl?
THIS IS THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE.
Also, don't forget it is literally a le 56% face.

I thought it was a lad too, who knows these days it's all fucked.

I don’t gett it.

It's an ad, they're making their gay tablets sound like the future and kids in the future won't know what a computer is, because of some new gay tablet .
Protip: It's called shitty marketing

It's Pat!

>my kids
neck yourself breeder
also, checked

Is Apple implying iPads aren't computers?

So is that male or female then?

Could taking thousands of Pajeet code monkeys into the western countries be a part of this agenda? Because white people can't do it by themselves?

>breeder
get off Sup Forums and back to tumblr you aids-infested pozzed up neghole.

no weeb, you get off.

Join us now and share the software;
You'll be free, hackers, you'll be free.
Hoarders can get piles of money,
That is true, hackers, that is true.
But they cannot help their neighbors;
That's not good, hackers, that's not good.
When we have enough free software
At our call, hackers, at our call,
We'll kick out those dirty licenses
Ever more, hackers, ever more.

Any parent that lets their kid look like that or be “gender fluid” at that age, is a pedo scum forcing sexuality memes down a little innocent child’s throat.

The kid will grow up to have problems and will resent you.

Dress your kid up properly, teach them properly, and slap them upside the head if they say stupid shit like what’s a computer while using a computer.

They're just overpriced BSD machines. You can still make them do shit, it's just only people with zero financial responsibility buy them, which is made even more evident when you see all their memes about how "awful" it is they spent $800 on the iSpy 8 and now the iSpy 8S just came out and they're tempted to buy it since the reveal price is only $900.

What's a feeder?

>mommy, what's a "dad"

That girl is such an Amerimutt. Look at the nose.

Computing peaked in the late XP era.
Smartphones ruined everything forever.

Hey, don't give Mammy Two-Shoes any shit. She's a hell of a lot more respectable than most leftists these days.

My brother and I were bitching about this shitty commercial last night.

That kid pisses me off at an instinctual level.

A literal bug(wo)man

This individual does not need to identify as either you fucking CIShist shitlord.

>screen down on the floor
Even iShit doesn't deserve that.

Smartphones are great for business: I get subcontracted by PIs all the time to keep tabs on women suspected of cheating on their men. The last bitch was trying to use a burner phone to hide it, but she changed its name to her's.

(((Comments are disabled for this video)))

This. I hate those apps, those portable devices, that lack of freedom and that programmed obsolescence. PCs will forever be superior.

In a way it's the opposite. Wage suppression is a huge issue in Silicon valley, tech giants conspire to push wages down, for example this $415 million lawsuit:

telegraph.co.uk/technology/news/11843237/Apple-Google-and-others-to-pay-415m-to-settle-Silicon-Valley-no-poaching-lawsuit.html

But forget conspiracies, the easiest way to depress wages is to increase supply. So these giant corporations are funding initiatives like "everyone can code", "hour of code", "women in code", et cetera. Pushing for more coding in schools is a big one, education system is starved of federal funds to they lap it up. Never mind there are already more CS grads than there are jobs to fill.

The important point here is that these companies can't kill off education, but they can *control* education. Look at where the first hackers came from, people just bought computers and started tinkering around, teaching themselves. It's a natural human impulse. But when the actual computer operations are hidden behind user-friendly Apple™ and Android™ interfaces, we can't do this. The only people who'll have any understanding of computers will be the ones who've been fed through the formal (Silicon Valley sponsored) education system, and I'm sure I don't have to explain how much political indoctrination takes place there.

Thought it was le stranger things

What's a slide thread?

Op will be the first against the wall

I wanted to slap this mud every time I see this commercial.Fuck Apple.

It doesn't matter since you can always put it in the ass

It is burger assuming the rest of the world is bombarded by condescending apple commercials.

Commercial: some half breed rides her bike around New York City sees her othe minority friends, looks as bugs and manages to never interact with one white person. At the end her black neighbor asks “what are you doing in your computer” and she doesn’t know that she has been using and typing on a fucking computer all day because she is an ugly half breed.

Well good for you
>Go to a café
>Everyone looking at smartphones
>Beep boop from somewhere every 30 seconds

I could run a full desktop browser with extensions support, flash player and everything on my 2012 single core phone
Now Android is heavier than desktop Windows and my phone does less than the one I had 5 years ago. Fuck this shit.

2006 - can make an email anywhere, have as many as you like all you need is to pick a free name and input a password
2017 - tell us your real name, ID, address, blood type and install this app so we can send you a verification code

2006 tier single core PC - web browsing and office work are light tasks, watching 1080p video is the most CPU intensive thing you can do.
Same PC in 2017 - 1080p video still plays perfectly, but it's too slow for any of the tasks that were lighter back in the day

I don't know if it's normies or pajeet programmers or both but I don't like 2017 technology.

>(((Girl)))

Actually this could be political if we used it write. The commercial is one big liberal wet dream. Girls spends all day with out interacting with one white person while enjoying her multicultural heaven.

Being in control of your electronics is an important issue, and it requires technical literacy. Most obvious example I can think of is the WikiLeaks embargo.

We need to be paying attention to stuff like this, because we could be the ones fighting to stay online if we're ever part of something meaningful. Could you DDOS a credit card firm? (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Payback) Set up user-controlled mirror sites when your host cuts you off, when you're deregistered from the DNS? (theguardian.com/media/blog/2010/dec/03/wikileaks-knocked-off-net-dns-everydns) If not, you're powerless online, the moment you're enough of a nuisance they'll simply cut you off.

This advert is shilling the idea that you don't need to understand computers, Apple's wrapped everything in a user-friendly GUI and that's all you'll ever need to interact with. People who buy into this view of technology are disarming themselves. I mean, maybe you're 100% happy with the status quo and don't see the need for any meaningful change, but if not you should be feeling concerned.

>hackers teaching themselves
back when the programs were close to assembly code it was easier to gain a grasp on the system as a whole. now there is an impossible amount of layers, languages, protocols, technologies, and theories that to even begin to understand it all you need outside help. not that you need all this to become a code monkey, but certainly there will be more need of non-meme techies

Business people get bonus for new features for apps. We have to code features no one will use. App runs slower because new feature still bloated.

>1 post by this idea
下げる

I deal with Apple users all the time. The sheer panic when something does not go well the first time is both disturbing and funny.
Also apples quality control has begun to suck even for the simple stuff

>56%StrangerThingsMutt.jpg

>now there is an impossible amount of layers, languages, protocols, technologies, and theories that to even begin to understand it all you need outside help

As computers got more complicated, so did the community around them. You don't need to be a one-man OS writer, you just need the technical ability (and political inclination) to contribute to a suitable group. But these types of people will dry up if the first time you do anything more technical than watch youtube videos is in CS class.

Mediocre at best. High cost for what you get, and a shit ecosystem from a shitty, virtue signalling company that uses cult like tactics to indoctrinate users.

Wacom tablets are far more usable for art, and the Surface line is far more usable as a computer.

You can make them do some things, but anyone that believes they can replace an actual computer is fooling themselves and essentially buying a bigger, less useful smartphone - and paying more for it than a fairly powerful laptop.

What should I do? There's this sea of plebs with their geolocating wiretaps outside, betraying their loved ones and the rule of law, and I know how to quantify that into something worth money.

I always picture this commercial taking place as part of a home invasion

You're not the reason we're in this predicament you're just profiting from it.
I pity the kids who grow up these days not knowing what actual privacy is, and keeping in touch with friends by actually seeing each other and doing shit together instead of sending messages.

>comments are disabled

kys apple cucks

Here is said video...

youtu.be/sQB2NjhJHvY

Comments disabled. Go figure...

thats what i'm saying. you can be a meme coder and contribute into teams. with more ubiquitous technology, the more meme coders that are needed. these people are not hackers, and if they are they will get bored. there will still be a need for architects and inventors, which are as rare as hackers were in the 70s

already posted, nigger

At a glance I saw a merchant instead of a pic of a floppy disk

>iPad
I'm sure she's not watching webm's on it.

The actress is a girl named Hannah Alligood. She plays Pamela Adler's "questionably gendered" daughter "Frankie" on the Louis Cuck K degenerate jew show "Better Things"

youtube.com/watch?v=5uLB695IEqo