The nazis are solely responsable for the United States moon landings that occurred from 1969 to 1972

The nazis are solely responsable for the United States moon landings that occurred from 1969 to 1972

You literally cannot refute this

Nazi shills are on roll today folks.

(((Moon landings)))

Not an argument

Not an argument :)

No german would ever take credit for the moon landing.
American's did it.
>b-but Wernher von Braun
didn't land on the moon as a german. Only got there as an american.

Weird that the US had several manned missions to the moon until the 70's, when Von Braun died, wouldn't you say?

Again even if you want to give von Braun all the credit he did that as an american. Not as a german.

they're not "solely" responsible, they had a lot of help from the american government.

How does going to a different country change your biology

It's totally true and rather than embrace the scientists we let it fade in lieu of welfare to minorities.

NASA told Nixon a manned Mars mission would happen by the mid 80s but instead we have single black mothers.

But he isn't wrong you stupid faggot.

Most of our technology came from WW2 but had their roots in WW1, take the airplane for example, passenger planes today are modeled after bombers of ww2 but had w/o ww1 those advancements would never have been made

also the advancements in science / nuclear physics / medicine etc would not have been able w/o us killing the fuck out of each other.

a society of niggers would have never gotten to the moon and back even if they slaughtered each other for a million years and kikes will still try and indoctrinate all of west with this diversity bullshit

You could argue that while Nazis were indeed making strides, they just couldn't make it happen. They lost the war, they didn't figure it our on their own and only after American perseverance, ingenuity and resources with a couple decades of effort did the moon landings happen.

But the German scientists that helped the US reach their goal had all this knowledge from before. This was all about funding and setting a goal.
Hitler didn't prioritize going to the moon, so therefore they didn't focus on making something that could go to the moon. We also have to think that the end of the war was 24 years before the moon landing. So this "The US made it happen cuz muh perseverance, ingenuity and resources" argument just falls apart. I'm convinced about the fact that if Germany won the war, humanity would have been on the moon a lot sooner than 1969.

the moon landing, as real as the holocaust

it actually checks out, fuck

Lol yea if he woulda stayed a german he woulda gotten his brains blowned out just like all the other scientists that have gotten black mailed by the jewsa

If I get a chinese passport, does that make me chinese?
Also, "American" isn't an ethnicity since the entire country is built upon the values of immigration and mixing.

I'm 99% sure that if you remove the meme flag I'll see that you're from either AUS or CAN

When war breaks out is when huge advancements in tech are made.
>The winner blackmails its enemy and takes all the credit for research and technology that was created and try to milk the win even more

This

They deliver the final blow by "history"