Hey brits, do like us? the french?

Hey brits, do like us? the french?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b9ykKrqZtgQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you like us?*

No. But us Americans do

12% french here can confirm

My sister in law is French so I suppose I should. Was over there staying with her family in south west France, smallish old village, was comfy. Surprised to find out you can legally drive without a license over there, it’s a shitty car you have to drive, but still....

It's just banter m8, Parisians need to be gassed though

Yes. But they hate Napoleon

Some what !

>Hey brits, do like us? the french?

No.

But it's nothing personal. You just are, and have always been, the enemy.

Love/hate. Youre OK, but dont tell anyone I said so...

>being such a cucked pussy that you want the bongs to like you

pretty much this, we might need each other again sooner than you think.

>Surprised to find out you can legally drive without a license over there
You're talkin' about licence-free cars right? Except for those, you can't drive without a licence, you risk a sentence of one-year jail and a 15k euro's fine if so.

Yes, just stop letting all the fucking immigrants cross the channel. Thanks.

Merry Christmas, froggy.

I really did feel terrible for you after those massive terror attacks you suffered but then you elected Macron. You're obviously gluts for punishment so I'm not going to give a fuck about you any more.

I like you chaps and hold the right wing french in high regard, but that doesn't mean i would not want to go to war with you just for old times sake (even if it is a small war).

i like the french. i'm a welshman

Not really, Id still consider you our European brothers though

Stop ruining my PUBG games.
Tier 1. SCOTS
Tier 2. Scandinavian/ Finnish + German
Tier 3. Fellow Brits + Iberian + Balkans/ East Europe
Tier 4. Chinks
Bottom tier. FRENCHOMONGS

I like the French people, I dislike the French politicians.

I had a nice time in Bordeaux

how do you like the new map

Waiting for live server release

I'd rather die fighting a rosbeef, than those coward mudslimes

French people sit around all day outside pattiseries, chomping on onions, going "ohhy ohhy hohhhh" that's a fact!.

youtu.be/b9ykKrqZtgQ

I hate the French and the British. But atleast you arent Italians or Spainiards

it's so bright it hurts my eyes

Sort of. We think you're needlessly snooty and talk a lot of shit about us but you're generally OK.

You're the only worthy adversary Britain's ever had

100% British, isn't that actually impossible considering there isn't such a thing.

Good people, bad politicians, friendly rival too

Sweetest enemy.

i kekd

Yeah I love France and the French. We have a long and storied history together. I used to spend a lot of time in Paris, but, yano...

Enemigos for life

I love the French and France, but our ancestors a side, the problem we have is much
worse. Even if we still fight among each other, we're still brothers. But the invasion we
are both currently having is the death for both of us and is very serious, if our ancestors
knew about it, they'd both probably unite in this time because its clearly death for both
of our heritage, culture and race. Our ancestors blood, sweat, all for a bunch of ungrateful
parasites to take and spineless enablers.

Yeah you're alright senpai.

Yes, but you need to sort out your Muslim problem. Your country is a warning of what we could become in a few years.

yes

I don't think any European truly hates any other European

I visited england last month and I immediately took notice of the secret love affair the english have with the french.

If ww3 starts we are not going to be on your side

Yes, but Elizabeth II is the rightful Queen of France. Also stop sending Muslims and doing what the Germans tell you to.

>typical British woman

British women don't deserve the perfection that is British men

Depends whether you consider the spanish european

European with a sprinkling of Arab barbarity

Do It Again Sir Francis!

Sure. The French are our bros across the channel.

Nobody likes Americans.

Righty-o lad

he's american

I wonder whos behind these posts

Dad, why don't you like us. We made an empire just like you! Is nothing good enough for you?!

Its just friendly banter france we are brothers who like to have a fight once in a while but stop sending muzzies here threw calais

KEK

when are we getting grandchildren son

If American has a child it will undoubtedly be the anti-christ

WHAT IS SO BRIGHT SATAN? HUH?

>Son of England
>Allows itself to be invaded by spics
You're dead to us.

Why british women have weird foreheads too?

Mainly because we know they're too chicken to oppose us

I have nothing against you lot.

their not the typical British woman. what pol thinks is the average brit is just a chav, the equal to eastern Europe's gopniks, Romania's gypsies and Americas hood rats.

just like every other country we put them all in one place and they bred and bred and inbred to what we have now. the only difference is someone had the clever idea of putting them on a tv show and earning lots of money.

i like cantona

He's a leftist piece of shit of spanish origin who married a muslim.
He also said that Deschamps was racist for not taking Benzema, and pointed the fact that his name was too French

This is pretty true. We would say we hate what each other have become but in the end we are two old buggers in hospital beds dying from the same illness.

We invaded them in 1066, and they invaded us back during the hundred years war. Our both countries and cultures are linked. I'd rather ally them than the g*rm*ns

We wuz normans

You're alright, but I like your countryside than you

dad :(

You're OK.
While you're here, what's the latest season of Spiral like? It starts on BBC4 soon. It's about the only French TV I like.

kek

It's just banter m8, you're allowed to join in.
Paris needs to be a smoking crater though.

Why do papists always look as if they would smell bad (I wouldn't want to smell so have to look at them and take a guess)?

Clean your room.

you don't get to speak on our behalf, fat cunt

You're fine.

Normans were French

only the top guys were 25% Danish

the rank and file were Frenchmen

I still don't forgive you for WW2, come back in another 50 years frenchie.

What he said, applies to most northern Euro countries really.

Some Brit girls are really qt

yes
'Anglo' is a meme it's just impossible that English people are 100% Anglo Saxon today

I'll take a Frenchman over a kraut anyday.

This

Best of frienemies.

>the french
>it's the real reason we have the nuclear deterrent

no.

pretentious bellends who are so far up their own arse they can smell the garlic