Brit/pol/ - William Slim Edition

>NHS ruining the lives of kids
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/10/nhs-asks-10-year-olds-comfortable-gender-school-survey/

>more pedos
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/london-grooming-gang-new-exposed-found-police-warning-children-abuse-girls-uk-newham-stratford-a8099346.html

>Muh Snow
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42297150

>Brexit: David Davis wants 'Canada plus plus plus' trade deal
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42298971

>Max Clifford is dead
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42300593

>Chances of no-deal Brexit have 'dropped dramatically' - David Davis
theguardian.com/politics/2017/dec/10/no-deal-brexit-odds-dropped-dramatically-david-davis

>Palestinians to snub Pence during visit over Jerusalem move
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-israel-gaza/palestinians-to-snub-pence-during-visit-over-jerusalem-move-idUSKBN1E308K?feedType=RSS&feedName=newsOne

>Palestinians to reject meeting with Trump as anger over Jerusalem rises
theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/09/palestinians-reject-trump-meeting-anger-jerusalem-israel-capital

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14593523/r
cnqzu.com/library/Solar General/100-questions-about-fascism-oswald-mosley.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm seriously considering marrying a jew. Thoughts?

>not a MICKED edition.
0/10.

>Britain owes the EU money
- Nigel Farage

Uhm… Lads?

Alright lads, I need your help. Me and a sixth former I know are being paid sweet cash to be DJs at an under 16s disco in Manchester. As expected, the entire club's been turned upside down for this event.

>Bar serves soft drinks, diluting juice and water only. All the booze has been taken off the shelves, no alcohol branding whatsoever.
>Fag and fruit machines have been switched off and removed from the main hall

Me and the other guy have also been given rules regarding music. For the most part we need to use NOW albums, but for requested songs from kids they literally lifted age rating guidelines from films to cover that.

>No strong language (fuck, cunt) during the event, no combined use of profanity or such. Also applies when using the microphone.
>No sex references, drug references or other references. No encouraging the kids to mosh.
>Music must be kid-friendly in general.

There will be double the security there normally is in this place along with a sprinkle of Child Protection Officers. This is already making me tie the noose because I'll be stuck in the middle of this shit with the student for five fucking hours. That's why we've both agreed to buy some spirits and get rat-arsed during the event to make it look like we're enjoying ourself. But we don't know what brands are best for this kind of thing, do you lads have any suggestions?

REFEREEEEEEEEEEE

AHMED WAS IN THE LINE

DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THE FUCKING OFFSIDE RULE

Are you going to delet this post again?

What's all this shite about slags turning out to be slags? Shite like this makes me glad I rarely leave the cave of Brit/pol/.

>Saepe nihil vident

Teri?
Andi?
Eldarmark?
Mike?

Give him shit for how he treated Bowden.

Don't drink. Make sure everyone has a safe and fun time.

None of those but it's definitely time to anonymize my twitter…

I had a friend who once had to DJ a similar thing. It ended with two rival gangs smashing up the place when he refused to play their requests. He hid behind the desk.

Lmao I reactivated twitter just to freak you out a bit

>defending a paedophile

Bowden was a nonce.

THE TING GO SLRAAAP
*your daughters pussy is blown open by BBC*
SKI DA BAP BAP
*cervix blasted back into unnatural position*
SKRI TING TING
*her sexual acclimatisation forever changed*
AN BOP BOP BA POO POON
*she orgasms*
BA BOO SKA BA DAP
DAP
*transmits STD along with a torrent of homo erectus semen*
AH PAH BOOM BOOM

Lad, it's not my responsibility. Like I said, security will be all over the place. We'll just be up on the podium sitting down and clicking once or twice on the computer sometimes.

make sure to convert her to Christ like Lorenzo did in Merchant of Venice

'During the middle of Saturday afternoon the party head of security, Martin Reynolds, texted me to inform me that Tommy William’s tendentious and lying filth about me had been taken down. It appears that not only is this not the case but the criminal abuse has got ten times worse.

I have given a lot of time and effort to this party over the last 4 years. I am now being accused repeatedly of being a paedophile on the Internet by one of your quote unquote old mates.

I am sick and tired of the human scum and vermin which proliferate in such shallows waters. To be accused of being a child abuser is amongst the lowest thing that can possibly be imagined. To even refute such allegations from criminal psychopaths like these is beneath one’s dignity.

None the less, I REFUTE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEIR LIES AS DISTASTFUL GARBAGE.

I will seek to have police action carried out against this vile Internet site, but I also intend to resign as cultural officer, advisory council member and member of the BNP. I do not wish to associate-even tangentially-with such low-grade lycanthropes and psychotic criminals. Williams, I gather, is a convicted drug dealer and career criminal with a string of convictions.

I have many other and better things to do with my life in future.

The stench of this rabble, lumpen and canaille is displeasing to me. I shall devote myself to the world of the arts from which I originate and to which I shall return.

Yours ever
Jonathan Bowden

It might be your responsibility. You don't know what might happen.

strawpoll.me/14593523/r
strawpoll.me/14593523/r
VERY IMPORTANT POLL.

THE BATTLE LINES ARE DRAWN.
BRIT/POL/ GOES TO WAR.
WHICH TEAMS WILL YOU BE FIGHTING ON?

BRIT/POL/ BATTLE ROYALE BEGINS NEXT YEAR.

>"We are going to leave but we are going to do so in a smooth and orderly way, securing a new deep and special partnership with our friends while taking back control of our borders, money and laws once again." - Prime Minister Theresa May

Sounds good

Bowden was part of the Paedophile Information Exchange (PIE)

Too few brainletball posts for my taste. Dreadful show lads.

>GARBAGE
Gone off him desu.

>IT'S KEEP DAH SCUM AHHT JON

>mocks the working class as small minded and stupid
>is a nonce

Griffin said he would often express his enjoyment of young girls after a few glasses of wine. We didn't need baggage like that in the movement, good riddance.

Please text AUTIST to 70835 to pledge £3 a month to help house a britpol anonymong

With winter coming and their defeat at the hands of the triplords many autists are milling aimlessly about croydon

Have a heart and pledge today

Why does you countries fast food taste so fucking wank? You do know ww2 is over and we don't have to ration anymore?

In contrast why is your countries milk so delicious?

1400-50; late Middle English: discarded parts of butchered fowls; compared with garbelage the removal of waste from spices (< Anglo-French, Old French; see garble, -age )

Rupert got browned

>aimlessly about croydon
keked

>What do our people believe in now? What do they believe in now? Christianity has collapsed. The educational yardsticks that used to empower our establishment and they imposed on their on the rest of the society, classical learning and so forth, all collapsed, all gone down the toilet. Large stretches of our population know little of our history, little of our art, little of our architecture, little of our law, little of our science. 90% of all the intellectuality of modernity has been created by White people, essentially White men. 90% of it! But vast stretches of our population know nothing about our civilization and have been completely de-educated and miseducated.

>People come up to me and say, “Why has it happened?” And I say, “Well, the Islamic world’s radicals have been fighting a war against the Western world for the last 25 years; they think our civilization is a total atheistic attack upon them; they don’t want liberal secularism; they detest us for our support of the Israeli republic, and they want to take this territory because they think we’ve got to0 weak to maintain it.” “Oh, alright . . .” This is what many of our people are like, because for the first time in our history our people find themselves leaderless.

Will £3 buy a 1PBTID the snackbox he needs to survive the winter?

>Griffin said
Must be true then.

Paedophilia?

Nonce.

I've already been told to direct kids to security or CPO, I'm not there to be a councillor. I'm just playing songs and occasionally going "PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AI-YAH" like a fucking spud. It doesn't matter what I do, not to mention the podium is off limits to the kids.

>strawpoll.me/14593523/r
corbyn 29%
you filthy marxists need to hang

Can a nice user or tripfriend tell me a little about these threads? What is the obsession with tripfriends about?

>who could these two be?

>you countries fast food
Do be more specific. You mean local McDs and such? Or street food?
>milk
No idea, it’s pretty standard, maybe even a bit watered down

disappointed that max clifford gets a link but not cheggers
i am going to write to my mp about this

start playing nazi music or rasheeds

I will literally donate to Sup Forums £6000 if they permanently remove the tripcunts and avatarfags from these threads once and for all.
Last night, this thread descended into aimless faggotry as all of the Irish homosexuals and their various bum boys came in here to discuss the finer points of taking a shafting from the pork sword and how much they love other lads.

Pic related

Play a bit of garage

Are you Irish Anglican or are you Church of England from living in the UK?

>WN isn't even white
The absolute state of tripfags.

there are still fag machines?
i can't remember when i last saw one of those in this country
still see them in some places in europe

I went to this fast food place in a mall and it was like 17 variations of shitty potato dishes.

nah man it tastes sweet and delicious.

Because this place attracts some of the worst attention seekers, autists, larpers and other assorted scum that could not get any attention anywhere else on a convention forum so they come here to jostle for celebrity status with the other narcissistic mongs that have to be recognised and have to dictate the way that brit/pol/ operates.

I felt sorry for the lad tbqh, i thought his bookshop post was pasta at first....

It's Manchester so yeah.

mate the filter option is your friend

this image gives me flashbacks to sitting with sketchy fucks waiting for the drugs to kick in so the fear would leave me

If he is Irish that makes him more of a white, Anglo-baka.

I still think they're lefty/pol/ types trying to normalize it.

canal street

It’s a bit sad to go to an old country pub and see the empty gap where the knackered old fag machine used to be

Remember getting your change actually sealed in the plastic of the fag packet?

Good times

>bookshop post
give me a rundown

CoE - I hold no attachment to Ireland.

Shitty cheaper alternative to amerimutt franchises (that are also shit)

*teleports behind you*

I do have them filtered for the most part, very difficult to enjoy a brit/pol/ thread when half of the thread is filtered or is spammed by pubes or WN when they have another hissy fit.

Spot on.

>dooo wurld wars and juan wurld cub

I met a boy in the second hand bookshop, lots of cuties there. So I bump into him and he looks at me crossly and says "excuse you." In a really rude way. He was reading Orwell and I said, " heh sorry I'm looking for Goethe.." he laughed and smiled at me. I felt my whole chest rise up in dizzy excitement. So he flicked his fringe and said "just down there." I bent down beside him and drew out a copy of Wilhelm Meister. I could hardly see I was breathless. He had a beauty spot on his cheek and the enamel on his teeth was worn. I stood up close yo him now, and we held eye contact. We were drawn into each other... I almost passed out. Then he whispered "you're really cute." At this point I was so anxious I just blurted out "you too" and briskly strode downstairs. These feelings are anti-traditional, I thought, evil! But the more I read the further left I drift. At this point I'm simply a race-realist leftist.

Should I just embrace my feelings, or repress them?

Catholics are based and Mosley is the hero we need.

>talks/pats to Micks, even as going as far as posting on éire/pol/.
>learning BASED Irish language.

See

all the food was grey potatoes with strips of onion, most of the buildings were ex commie and the milk was fucking great.

That’s the spirit

I've never headpatted anybody.

Go to Reddit instead.

thats a joke

I wish I didn't care about things

well done

Slim is the man. I approve OP

Fuck off.

Thats what i thought, but read the rest of the thread

Nothing wrong with potatoes and onions m8

Healthy and tasty as fuck

She isn't that pretty. I just figure my kid can go israel if things go to pot here.

> onions
> tasty

Israel is always to pot though, have you seen the fucking place? Disgusting.

At least they will have a career in finance

must be something wrong with your soil if onions aren't tasty as heck senpai

how intrested are people in football in slavistan?

Onions are tasty what the fuck man

I have to say. I'm kinda happy I'm going to be part of the 45% and end up a dead tranny

>tfw die young
>tfw don't have to grow old or live a long life
>don't have to be around for the chaos or collapse the future might bring
>get to sleep forever after a short and bittersweet life

It's all ok...

If ya can't beat em get em pregnant

cnqzu.com/library/Solar General/100-questions-about-fascism-oswald-mosley.pdf

Very important reading.
This text is Brit/pol/ canon. If you haven't read it you need to depart from this place.

Lads a girl who is way out of my league and also Sup Forums approved (except for being non-white) is flirting heavily with me at work for no conceivable reason and I simply don't know what to do

Powell was superior to Mosley.