I fucking love the mental gymnastics

I fucking love the mental gymnastics.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_battles_and_other_violent_events_by_death_toll#Terrorist_attacks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>cherry picking

they would fiddle while rome burns

>t t there isnt a global terror problem

If you actually think that Seven (the White guy) acted alone in that massacre your are part of the fucking problem. Its obvious they are hiding something.

We don't know why paddock did what he did.

We know exactly why this guy did.

why do leftists think this is a real argument?

yes, not all muslims are terrorists. no shit.

Because Paddock has been murdering infidels all across the world for hundreds of years...

I dunno hoss, Paddock didn't kill people 'in the name of white men,' in fact, you liberal fellas never even established a motive for him at all.

But this guy here, well, he quite clearly did it in the name of Islam, because he said so. So...

Implying Muslims did not sack Constantinople.

We all know being white is a religion with extreme hatred of country music and conservatives.

Paddock didnt kill in the name of God and White Supremacy, we dont even know the motive yet

Literally no one 'blames all muslims'.

The presence of a significant muslim population in western nations guarantees that there will be regular attempts at public massacres of civilians by muslim terrorists, some of which will succeed.

Not just more likely, but guaranteed.

There is a simple solution. No significant muslim populations in western nations.

yo' statistics are per capita data are racists white tricks

>If you do not blame all white men for Stephen Paddock the terrorist who shot 500 innocent people... then you shouldnt blame 1.8 billion Muslims for the terrorist _________

>it's really that simple

new copypasta

it's not just 1 guy. there is a pattern;

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_battles_and_other_violent_events_by_death_toll#Terrorist_attacks

source of data;

But there wasn’t a political act...

With brown people, most of the time it turns out they ARE jihadis

But can we blame all jews? Please?

REMINDER WE STILL DONT HAVE A FUCKING MOTIVE FOR PADDOCK

POLICE NEVER GAVE US A MOTIVE

>This section lists terrorist attacks in which at least 50 individuals were killed.
I knew it seemed too low.

Title is not accurate, needs changing to 'terrorist attacks with 50+ fatalities since *enter date*'

No need to be misleading, the facts are strong enough

yeah agreed, i see this image posted pretty often and this always irks me about it. it's an incredibly vague chart when it doesn't even need to be

Wait, I thought the left celebrated that Paddock gunned down "those dirty right wingers" at the concert?

>so instead we'll just blame shootings on inanimate objects

Oy vey!

>a couple people on twitter
>'the left'

nah