Saekano

which saekano has the best fashion sense and why is it Megumi?

Utaha a best. A BEST.

Eriri a shit. A SHIT.

Eriri a best.
Megumi a second best.
Utaha a shit.

But Megumi doesn't have good fashion sense. That's one of the reasons why she never stood out.

Utaha's cowtits > Eriri's flat chest

>cowtits

Eriri since she's a great artist and character designer. She's the one who even fashioned pic related.

You're wrong.

Utaha has canonically the best fashion sense.

Seconding.

She made the dress worse. The original was much better.

Mayu looks better

That's not even the original.

Eriri's outfit is the base for the outfit Megumi wore for that scene. Megumi's outfit was tailored to fit her moe charm based on it. Eriri's outfit is cuter and enhances her moe charms.

It's nice and cute, but ZR wins in the end.

Eriri's outfit is way too sexualized. The skirt is too short when Tomoya's ideal heroine had more of a cute factor.

Mayu is best KM. Utaha is worst KM.

His artsyle sure has changed.

Utaha > Mayu > Megumi > Michiru > Izumi >>>>> Eriri

>too sexualized
No such thing. That has plenty of cuteness to balance it out.

>Mayu
Eriri > Mayu > Megumi > Michiru > Izumi > Utaha

Utaha a best

Eriri a shit

Megumi a bland

>Eriri a best
Agreed on this point.

Megumi > Mayu > Eriri > Izumi > Michiru > Utaha

Good taste

Shit taste

Hey.

Megumi = Eriri > Mayu > Izumi > Utaha > Michiru

>Megumi = Eriri > Mayu
I can respect it.

This. Utaha is the only reason I will bother watching the second season of this shitshow.

Utahafags are cancer.

user pls. This show is garbage and you should feel bad for liking it beyond which girl you want to fuck.

Nah, Saekano is a perfectly good harem. Literally all the bad stuff comes from having Utaha in the show. The less Utaha and more Eriri and Megumi, the better.

That black dress with the see through parts is amazin

But that's wrong.
The triangle dynamic is the worst part of it.

I would also prefer Utaha being less of a love interest and more of this distanced mentor character.

>Utahafags
More like THK.

Utaha should be fucking gone, she contributes nothing and the second part should be about Tomoya being independent, not continuing to rely on her. The triangle dynamic allows for more focused development, when you extend it to three girls you get the clusterfuck that is Volume 10.

>It's another let's shitpost and sperg until bump limit Saekano thread

Objectively true. Mayu even has justice on her side.

I want to see what happens with Eriri when Tomoya and Megumi get together.

>blaming the boogeyman

Eririshitters are the worst.

The love triangle is what ruins the show. Everyone conveniently forgets Eriri's scenes were pretty bad, when it focuses on Megumi and Tomoya's relationship as creators and pals its pretty good. Volume 11 is proof of it.
Eriri and Megumi's relationship works better when they're friends interacting with each other like in Girls Side 2.

She will follow after Kanna and wait for Tomoya.

She'll sulk at first, but eventually will have a confrontation with Megumi where they talk it over and end up competing as rivals. It'll go on until she loses, sadly.

Eriri vs Megumi catfight when.

Mayu a best, a best!

Saturday's thread was good.

These threads seem like cancer of the worst form. At least Yahari threads are filled with crazy Iroha and Yui fags and are pretty funny. Thank fuck I dropped this once it became evident that Utaha was being made into a side character.

Eriri's scenes are decent at the very worst. Some of them are great.

Typical Utahafag trying to shit on the show because their shitty cliché lost. That's why Eriri won and Utaha lost.

Nah it's Eriri with the best fashion sense.

Green clothes go perfectly with blonde hair and blue eyes. Why is she and her fashion sense so perfect.

We need more casual Megumi.

>we need more casual megumi to cater to casual normalfags such as myself
FTFY

Is this the outfit the WA2 heroine was wearing in the later half of the VN?

Don't delude yourself tripfag. She looks like a monkey.

Don't delude yourself normalfag. She looks like a best.

>ugly skin fang
>ugly twintails
>washed out blonde hair

She looks like a shit.

I like her pajamas.

You have to go back you anti-aryan tumblrshitters

She looks fine.

Eriri is a filthy half breed, Sup Forums is the boogeyman you're looking for tripshit

I never noticed it until now, but green is her thing. Green enhances the brightness of her hair, eyes, white and gives contrasts to the darker colors from blue, black, and brown.

Even when she was a loli, she wore a green uniform.

Japanese are honorary aryans

Literally perfection.

You do realize that the Aryans are the 10 foot tall aliens who live in the center of the earth, right?

Literally putrefaction.

And now I wonder if this green panty is canon.

Flawless genes and good fashion sense will do that.

Utaha is irrelevant and trash.

>irrelevant
>yet got a kiss with Tomoya while Eririshit will never get anything

Could be the anime changed the color. Need a LNfag to check it.

The anime had her panties white.

Eriri's undergarments in the anime look Kazusa's, so maybe it was a change/homage. Or maybe Maruto really did do that intentionally in the LN.

Yes. Hence the wondering, bro.

She stole that kiss. In terms of romantic development it didn't matter.

We only get Tomoya's POV in the LN, so the whole thing is anime original. There's no way he'd know what panties she wore that day.

>childhood friend
>more meaningful interactions
>Tomoya's 1st love
>is romantically closer to Tomoya t
>gets special treatment
Utaha is dead last in everything. Stay salty.

In terms of getting BTFO it mattered.

>anime original
>they tried to shill Eriri and failed spectacularrly

They should have delivered more fanservice of the girl people actually like instead.

You have to realize that all that only makes Eriri more pathetic.

>Retarded Utahafag being retarded
Can't even admit you're wrong. Now that's pathetic.

>too stupid to realize the irony considering the fact Utaha is the who gets BTFO

has it right. Utaha has no real win over Eriri.

>has to resort to stealing a kiss because she knows she has no chance

In a way, that's even more pathetic.

At least she got something. At least she retired with class. Eriri will lose despite having the most advantage out of everyone. Eriri gets nothing and will get BTFO again soon.

At least Eriri will move on instead of being an obsessive stalker.

You're delusional and retarded. Eriri already has Utaha beat and she will obtain someone even more special before Megumi route is locked in for good.

>before Megumi route is locked in for good.

But that already happened.

The real Utaha is exclusively in KM now.

>token childhood friend
>wastes her all her chances and lets other girls get Tomoya's firsts which is what matters in a race

>she will obtain someone even more special before Megumi route
>what I want to to happen

The delusion is on you Eriritard.

Utaha a best!

Eiri a cute!

Megumi a fucking shit.

>use the LN for support
>lose that argument
>muh KM!

KM Utaha isn't even in a good position either.

No. Tomoya has only picked choices that would lead to Megumi route. Eriri isn't locked out yet. Megumi considers Eriri a best friend and is conscious of hurting Eriri. They need to have some alone time first and Eriri still has Tomoya's glasses. Those need to be dealt with first before Megumi's route is locked in.

Except Eriri was in the lead for a long while. Tomoya didn't see Utaha romantically and Megumi was just a friend. Eriri losing is inevitable, but at least she'll go out with a bang and will still hold a special place in Tomoya's heart like she does now.

Utaha has nothing over Eriri that actually matters in a race, so keep grasping at straws.

I can't decide which of these outfits is cuter.

Come to think of it, Mayu's design seems really close to Megumi's. Especially how their signature outfits are a dress and a hat.

This is the moment Eriri was locked out. He realizes how much he's hurt Megumi and how much she means to him. I don't think the glasses are even relevant at this point.

I used Utaha's irrelevance to support how Eriri getting BTFO by her is all the more pathetic. Utaha has a good original running spin-off unlike a shitty rehash of the main series that got axed.

So she was in the lead and Utaha got the kiss. It doesn't matter if she had feelings for him and vice versa. Utaha took action and Eriri never did. Eriri isn't anywhere near good and cool enough like Utaha to go out with a bang, she'll be Kuroneko/Sana 2.0, a pathetic loser that will go out humiliated after she cries, bitches and begs Tomoya to love her while he tells her to fuck off.

>THK: the post
And someone people seriously think he isn't a low quality shitposter

I see you are still trying to push your shitpost with Utaha

>suddenly two new IPs to force his boogeyman hearsay some more

If by getting BTFO you mean something that is basically sexual assault, sure. Utaha got buttmad she was so irrelevant she had to force a kiss while Eriri had actual chances at winning.

Not yet, user. Tomoya became very smitten after spending time with her and writing the route. But it isn't definite. Tomoya too wanted to hug Eriri all to himself, but that doesn't mean Megumi was locked out. The aforementioned things still need to be dealt with. The glasses should resurface as that's one of the key factors should logically be used to deal with both Megumi and Tomoya's situation.

>It doesn't matter
Your entire argument you'll keep repeating and deluding yourself with, especially how obvious a hater you are. Fact isn't on your side. Period.

Sorry I just finished my shower and had some food, sorry if I should have reported sooner to the daily Saekano waifuwar thread

Tomoya wanted to keep Eriri to himself, but he wanted to actually have sex with Megumi. It's a whole other level of affection. I doubt Megumi cares much for the glasses anymore, she constantly brings up things that bother her like his first kiss getting stolen but she never brings up the glasses.

Both Utaha and Eriri are losers. At least Utaha isn't a drama queen about it like Eriri and she scores whatever she can unlike the stupid cunt Eriri who does the opposite and self-destructs.

>sex
That's speculation. We don't know what "and then" truly means.

He also called it the climax of the route.

Where? I only see him refer to the game's climax.