Okay so here's the deal

Okay so here's the deal.

I want to switch lives with somebody, about my age, living in either Saskatchewan or Montana. In essence what will happen is I will go to Canada or America, exchange all of my particulars with a person and then they will go home in my place and assume my life which is for all intents and purposes, a blank slate.

What do I need to consider here, what could possibly go wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

cic.gc.ca/english/work/iec/eligibility.asp?country=gb&cat=wh&#country_category_name
youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE
youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not having a blank slate in exchange? I don't know, this sound like the beginning of a story with as moral "don't be faggot, you're life isn't that bad"

Obviously I would choose somebody that also wanted out and was under the radar.

America's bad. But the UK is wayyyy more cucked. No one will trade.

>Nobody will trade
Not even a literal drifter?

No but seriously, do you have a full background check on the guy? How would it work? How would you be sure that the guy hasn't done a tons of shit and wants to trade identity to avoid the consequences? Why would you even want this if not for this reason?

I don't have a guy, I'm just considering it as an option.

I'm not going back to school for fucking 6 years to pay 2 grand for a chance to get a Visa.

Are you half Chinese?

I am as English as sausage and chips.

Uk -> USA/CA is the better deal. Literally zero advantage to UK life

>I am as English as kebob and groomin gangs.

FIFY, abdullah

Do you have a willing candidate? I wouldn't even worry about any of the particulars or other problems until you figure out how you'll find one

Illegal immigration it is then. I never liked paying taxes anyway.

Hell no. I live in a fucking van and don't want to go to cuck island. LMAO

My plan is to just go to America and find somebody in the asshole of the country that is completely destitute, and send them back on my ticket with like 2 grand.

how old are you user? i am an american would consider doing it but my accent would be an obvious indicator im not british

what about medical records
>yes dr noseberg, my blood type did change overnight!

I'm 27 user.

if the two guys remained friends they could just fly back to their original country for medical reasons every time

That's good user, that's a good point. Blood type and dental records are an issue.

Dental records shouldn't be an issue if I find a literal tramp though as Americans can't afford to go to the dentist when they have jobs.

>I will go to Canada
>wants to move to Canada

Saskatchewan is like 99% white user.

im 19 probably couldnt pass for 27

The NSA would know

What's wrong with your old life this ?
This whole thing sounds a bit fishy to me.

It's shit. I don't like this country.

I have no criminal record or debt though if that's what you're implying.

US is way more free, many Brits wish they could be US citizens

>What do I need to consider here, what could possibly go wrong?

Nobody would ever make that deal.

>It's shit. I don't like this country.
If you're white and you have money just move to a Nordic country like Finland or Norway.

What's the point of doing this? What do you expect to find here? What are you running from back home?

Really ?

im 26

> What are you running from back home?
Sharpened spoons or as they call them Sporks.

if OP is under 30 or 35 it's easy to get a wh visa and come to canada for two years, couple ways to stretch that out to permanent residency

saskatchewan has a low 'minority' rate because natives aren't considered a minority, but they make up 15% of the population and cause more problems than any immigrant group in the province

I think the only way the deal would be equitable would be for you to assume a nigger or wetback's life in the US or a Trudeau muzzie in CA. Any of those minorities wouldn't notice any difference in UK life since they're career benefits-takers.

>be Australian
>descendants of panty thieves and drug mules who bred with abbos.
>thinks that the guy yelling and the guy that shot are the same person

Oh i am laffin.

I've done the residency test. I only have a high school education and a few years work experience. I don't qualify for a Canadian work Visa.

>>thinks that the guy yelling and the guy that shot are the same person

>Thinking that actually changes anything about the situation other than the fact that two cops are literal pieces of shit

doing it for the rest a your life would be pretty hard user. i think you could do it for a few years but you would be having to go to britain and the guy would have to go to usa a couple times a year to renew stuff. it could be done forever but very difficult

Don't flee from your country. Running away from your country's problems is rapefugee tier. Fix your country or give your life trying. America is currently working on uncuckening itself, should we succeed we will come for you. Even if we don't live to see the harvest, now is the time for planting.

>natives aren't considered a minority
I lived in N. Dakota for a while and had to deal with many Indians in my job - I don't consider them a human species.
Indians are the absolute worst in the sense of depravity, dishonesty, drunkenness/meth addiction and have the dubious distinction of being th eonly minorities who smell worse than niggers.

I'm not running away from my country's problems. My country is doing fine, I just don't like it here.

Live in somalia if you don't think we need the police, you sad cunt. What, did they talk down to you for speeding without a license again? They made you feel bad about being a civil reject? Poor baby.

That's inherently contradictory.

Pretend you're a mentally ill tranny or something and then Canada will have to accept you otherwise it will be discrimination.

>Hello there, you must be new to this Montana town, what's you're name son and where do ya hail from?

'ELLO DERE GUV'NA, QUOITE ROIGHT WIT YER ASSUMPTIONS AN' ULL! MOY NAME'S CECIL WORCHESTERSHIREHAM AN' OIM FROM TEXAS IS ULL. YEAH, GOOD OLE' TEXAN CHAP ERE JUS MOVING ON IN. AMERICAN AS APPLE PIE TO BE QUOITE HONEST- WHY I'VE GOT MESELF A CATTLE RANCH AND A BRAND NEW FORD LORRY WITH A V8 UNDER THE BONNET!

funny!

Enjoy being shot at a traffic stop because you don't know how to play Simon says.

residency of wh?

cic.gc.ca/english/work/iec/eligibility.asp?country=gb&cat=wh&#country_category_name

No it isn't?

I didn't try the actual thing no because I have to pay for that. But the scoring criteria are online on the Canadian embassy's website.

It could work.

I'm sure you could blend right in perfectly. Nobody would assume a thing.

we let in a bunch of idiot australians who work on ski hills under this, if you're under 30 you should be approved

can save up some money doing this, and then get a student visa for a cheaper school

I do though because i'm not half abbo.

What about your country don't you like that doesn't factor in to your rating of "fine"?

It's small and covered in council estates.

that sounds nice actually.

Dude
Just "convert" to Islam and claim asylum for some bullshit reason like
"there's too much bacon sandwiches"
Or better still go trannie muslim, there's a sever shortsge and you'd be welcomed with open arms

Why would someone from clear skies and blue waters Montana want to move to dreary, overcast Britain?

Well then you see my dilemma.

ICE will get you

Just fly over here with a few bucks to tide you over and find some homeless guy or otherwise marginal character near your age and pay him to tell you his ss # and biographical info. Where born, parents names, Mothers maiden name etc. and just assume his identity. With this info you could send away for a copy of "your" birth cert. open a bank account, get c cards etc. etc.

Just say your parents moved to England when you were a kid if you are asked about your accent.

you would have a better chance convincing someone to gay marry you in to the country if you're willing to be the "husband" and do all the work while they neet out as per usual (funded by your income instead of grandma). no one wants to move to new pakistan.

No i don't. Why is something nice what makes you want to leave? Do you really think an american city would be more welcoming? I guess if you live in Brighton, yeah.

It doesn't have to be somebody from Montana. It can be somebody from Detroit for all I care, as long as they fit the description.

>switches places with a black
>neither country has any issue with that, they both got what they wanted

Might work.

sorry we have enough fags in saskatchewan and don't need another

I'm coming.

If you want to come to America why not just marry an American girl?

Even we don't want to do that.

Nobody talks like that here

Saskfag here. What benefit would I get from trading with you?

Plenty of good girls out there

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE

I'm 100% of European descent but its not going to stop you from posting 56% memes. C'mon Cecil, its just banter, right?

People totally speak cockney. Don't lie.

A woman with a social media presence is as ruined as one that fucked a million niggers.

I'm not sure what you want.

>A woman with a social media presence is as ruined as one that fucked a million niggers.
Why?

youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE

Sask doesn't get that much in the way of middle eastern immigrants but because the local populations are so small, the immigrants stick out quite a bit. Just go to a Superstore in Regina and you'll feel like you've hopped into a teleporter and have been sent to the middle east. And almost every single low skill service job has been taken by either Indians (dots not feathers) and Philippinos due to Harper's stupid fucking temporary workers policy.

Saskatoon and Regina have been flooded with shit, the best parts of Sask are out in the country. 100% White conservatives.

I'm sorry to inform you, but Montana is currently full. I wouldn't recommend Canada, either. Wyoming and Idaho have plenty of space and would love to have you, bongbro.

Wouldn't mind something like pic related out in the middle of no where

Oh well I'll just get on the phone with my dad Lord Stiltonshire.

Passed through rural Montana on the way to Kalispell a few weeks back. Your state is a mess in the prairies. Everything between Harlem and West Glacier is fucked.

Because it just ruins a female mind to be connected to so many other females that she must compete with instinctually. Within a short period of time their entire lives revolve around their facebook status. Look at how high the suicide rate among women has gone up since social media took off around 2007 with the Iphone.

Hence why we're full.

That's not a bad name.

But user, a trade is not a population increment.

I would be taking the place of a shitty person and fixing their life effectively.

It's fucked because there's hardly anyone there. Most of the towns were abandoned except for Gas stations and Fast food. Where did everyone go?

They were hiding from you and your Canadian faggotry.

>expecting me to leave white paradise
Uwotm8?

You're all a bunch of pussies

He's whiter than you jamal

>fixing their life

>acid attacks
>being killed in prison for mean tweets
>getting hit by a truck while shopping
>get blown up at a concert
>get stabbed just for being white

You seem to deserve your fate if you'd try to trick someone into taking your place.

You can only be yourself, that’s he only person you could ever possibly be.

You’d find out quickly that you’re still yourself

>wanting to live in america

It's not that great here m8, i recommend Scandinavia

>What do I need to consider here, what could possibly go wrong?

Im so conflicted; part of me says genocide, other part says no human deserves Canada. That far north, and cars need to be plugged in overnight so the engine blocks dont crack from the cold. People carry food with them in trunks not to be edgy but in case the car breaks down and they dont starve waiting for rescue. Yes, you might have traquillity during the summer months, but in winter that lack of humanity might cost ur life m8. Think. It. Over. Canada, especially west, is hard mode.

Rural SK is 99% white. Universities and blue collar workplaces in Regina and S'toon are 60% white.

Holy crap that looks like heaven. Snow in the winter?

If you fall under the authority of the Human Rights Tribunal you cannot ever be safe.