The Islamification of Sup Forums

Time to wake up, Sup Forums - Just because you both hate Jews, this place is slowly being infested by Muslims who mistakenly believe themselves to be in good company.

muslims are faggots and goatfuckers, I doubt any of them comes here, except for larpers.

Lel UK is filled with Muslims, might as well add a crescent to your flag.

Some do, of course they do.

Only places like London(istan)

Filled with the "London men"

I hate Muslims but they should be put aside for the purpose of taking out the Jew. Why do you think that just recently that all these Muslims are coming to the west? Jewish expansion in the middle east.
The Jew is a greater enemy than Islam.

This is 2015's Muslim map, also shows why they're being imported. Note that the majority of the UK has very low Muslim populations it's just that those that are here concentrate and form what are essentially close to no-go areas.

>but they should be put aside
>The Jew is a greater enemy than Islam.
Having two enemies doesn't mean you ignore one because you think one is worse.

Get real, Mohammad.

And vote for commies like Corbyn...

Yeah as the map shows areas which Muslims heavily populate or are for some reason starting to congregate in are always Labour safe seats. Which makes it even more concerning when you hear this is something the "Conservative party" are accelerating and trying to speed up. It's almost as if both political parties have some kind of covert joint agenda.

Ever heard of the phrase the enemy of my enemy is my friend?

Yeah, and it's a stupid fucking phrase, because Islam objectively shits-up and ruins everything it touches.

I'll not cut my nose off to spite my face in this ideological war.

Much prefer Jews being here than Muslims.

We have muslim filth here?

Inshallah bruv

0 Muslums = 0 Terrorism.

Jewry is behind all the Muslims being here though. Before Israel and the chaos they caused, how many Muslims immigrated to the west? Barely any because their home wasn't fucked by Israel like it is now.
May I ask why?

If you think that its wise to fight Muslims and kikes at the same time you are retarded, Muslims will make excellent foot-soldiers in the war against kikery, after which we can send them back to the desert and go our separate ways.

Why don't you go back? We just need every Muslim in Europe and make fucking combined assault in Israel and expell them to the Med Sea.

>be mad at jews because they use muslims
>dont want to use muslims like jews do
>all muslims wanna do is kill jews
>jews convince muslims to kill jew allies
>repeat

i mean if you wanna be noble and shit then cool i guess. the noble die quick.

british occupation = 50+ terrorist attacks

henlo

i might be the only muslim Sup Forums user here

>North Africans, and the entire middle east is migrating to Europe for free gibs but it's all Israel doing it.
You're nuts son.
It's obvious why they're coming; it's nicer here.
But they're too retarded to understand their presence will shit this place up just like their presence shat-up the places they're fleeing from...

There's no fight, simply a "no, you aren't allowed in, you don't have to go home but you can't stay here."
It's that simple.

thats okay [pic-related]
they'll go back into the dark ages when they realize they have no clue how 2 maintain our tech

no

Fuck off muzzie, yeah lets fight the jews who are hiding in the shadows and hard to reach while ignoring the islam invasion that is tangible and much easier to fight. Once there are zero shitskins then the jew s will have no army left.

They had a decent home and didn't need gibs before the Jew started interfering, they do this for a reason as to expand their empire. If they had a nice home that wasn't wrecked by the Israelis they wouldn't want to come here.

>be mad at jews because they use muslims
no

i don't want to sling my shit at people i don't like either, because i'd get my fingers shitty...

and take over lands they have absolutely no idea how to run prosperously; regress the place back to a 16th-century level of backwards idiocy and destroy every redeeming quality of western civilisation...

Except your pic doesnt make any fucking sense since it takes all terrorist attacks into account, not just islamic terrorism
Dont think Ireland Italy or Spain would be so active otherwise

We still hate them we just hate jews more.

If the Jew isn't stopped, neither will Islam. It needs to be cut off at the source.

You're not making so much sense. Not every Muslim ain't a Palestinian. Your father shouldn't have married his first cousin.

That i do get.

We are children of the sun, nourished by its rays.

Their minds are a plant grown only in soft, weak moonlight.
All they know how to do is stab someone whilst they sleep and claim their tent as their own...

Their idiocy has made their ideology.
And their ideology has augmented their idiocy...

Who do you think funds groups like ISIS? It's Israel along with Saudi Arabia.

My enemy that happens to also be my enemy's enemy is still my enemy.

kill all faggot muslims

Basically all of the christian/muslim alliance threads ever since the Jerusalem thing, as well as anons who give a huge fuck about the Jerusalem thing are probably muzzies with sand in their vags.

>b-but muh based christianity

you owned yourself with your own post

>im not mad about that aspect of jews
>im not going to say anything bad about muslims
>im going to describe that aspect of jews and say something bad about them

sort yourself out

Naah

get rid of ALL the semites. mudslimes, jews, they're all the same

Anybody who doesn't understand that whites and blacks as well as whites and Muslims are being played against each other by the eternal Jew is a brainlet and a retard.

> London men
> men
Kek

>Implying all the wars in the Levant trying to build (((democracy))) and getting rid of nationalists weren't orchestrated by Zionist neo cons
Kill yourself you fucking brainlet

ISIS in their optics first keeps track of "heretics like you" that didn't answer to the Caliphate commands then it will take care of Israel afterwards because it had to build-up forces . Go head-on-head in Israel with 40 k members is suicide.
But you prefer being on gibsmedats in Westerner countries, backed up by (((USA)))

Saudi Arabia is a based country that doesn't allow any Israeli there, only now some Jews as temporay workers with no Israeli citizenship.

The only reason Islam is a threat to the West is because of Jews sneaking keep them in under false pretense. Same today as it was when the Moors conquered Spain centuries ago.

It's true.

If we could just mutually agree to GTFO of each others countries it would be shoah time.

Yes, in the Levant is filled with Pakis, Algerians and Turks.
Have a look into this inbred retard.

Israel are the ones who fund ISIS. Why did they never do a large terror attack against them like they've done in Europe?
Saudi Arabia is anything but "based", they fund wahabi extremists all over the Islamic world in order to spread their extreme ideas and destabilize those oil producing nations so the west has no choice but to buy their oil.

You're in a fucking imaginary world mate.
You're insane.

>>im not mad about that aspect of jews
i don't give a fuck what they do to the muslims

>>im not going to say anything bad about muslims
(my actual post:)
>and take over lands they have absolutely no idea how to run prosperously; regress the place back to a 16th-century level of backwards idiocy and destroy every redeeming quality of western civilisation...

>>im going to describe that aspect of jews and say something bad about them
Nigger, what are you on about?

There will be zero Muslims but there will be
>Feminism
>Leftism and communism
>Multiculturalism
>Faggotry
>Decadance
>Degeneracy
>Degradation of white history and culture
>Fat acceptance
>Pot-head culture
>Teenage births
>Plummeting birth rates
>Cuckoldry
>Pedophilia acceptance
>Race mixing
>Military industrial complex blatantly lying and pushing for wars
>Satanism
>Hollywood
>Usury based banking system robbing the people blind
>Modern """"art""""

I wonder (((who))) is behind the death of the West. But sure, keep continuing to focus on the mild cough while AIDs is spreading through your body.

When muslims are allowed in there will be
>Daily murders
>Daily terror attacks
>Daily stonings
>A sharp drop in IQ
>A sharp drop in general education
>A sharp drop in GDP growth
>A sharp drop in ANY art
>A sharp drop in STEM production.
>Women without clits
>Paedophilia acceptance (you idiot)
>Teenage births (see above, you idiot)
>A sharp rise in incest

A world without Shitslims is one step closer to perfection.

Stay in your deserts and shit your own shitty countries up.
Nobody cares if you want to LARP as a 16th century goatfucking theif caravan raider and get on your kees 7 times a day in your ultracuck pose.
Just take it somewhere else.

>Why did they never do a large terror attack against them like they've done in Europe?
Because Israel maybe didn't bomb them.

ISIS objective was stop the attacks of the Westerner meme coalition in Iraq and in Syria, supplies to opponents of ISIS in the region.

Like Al-Qaeda sucessfully did did with Spain 2004 retreating them from Iraq. They get the memos saying "stop attacking the caliphate" after ISIS sponsored terror attack.

-And also to build up ISIS or to recruit more Muslims to ISIS in Europe or to send them to the Levant.

"We are powerful and shit in Western countries doing these bombings. Come and join brother"

Who is saying to let Muslims in ? You countries are cucked because of Jewry, you wouldn't prosecute rapists and cut off their dicks because leftists have a monopoly on how your politics run. Focus on your own nations and stop attacking ours. Gaddafi warned you faggots but no, you had to go in and spread your asscheeks for Israel. You are at fault for what has happened in Syria in the first place. Talk to me again once you stop supporting the source of this cancer, i.e. Israel

ISIS wanted to unite Islam under a religious caliphate, anyone who wanted a caliphate would hate Israel considering the fact that they're occupying Islamic holy land. Israel fund ISIS to destabilize the region so they can profit off of it and it will also weaken enemies to them such as Syria.

the moment that muslims realize not everybody is a jew, and blowing up random white people isnt accomplishing their goals then everything changes.

i get that people dont like muslims, they dont like the past 30+ years of bullshit from them, they dont like their attitude, they dont want sharia, they dont like burkas or beheadings or to ever hear allah +- ackbar ever again as long as they live. I dont want their culture in my house and they probably dont want mine in theirs, but as long as they keep marching over to kill people because mossad said so, then nothing will change. i have no idea how many of them we have killed combined but it isnt putting a dent in the problem so identify the source and fix it.

The world is going to go back to the way it was when i was a kid even if it means shoving every globalist, zionist, cianigger, hippydippy leftist kike faggot into a volcano and if it takes some solidarity with muslims to do it then fuck it. our kids deserve a better world. especially the white ones.

Teenage births are a huge problem in the West, James. Stop lying to yourself. Just look at the statistics.

I'm sick of the acceptance of Islam by my own friends and colleagues. It drives me crazy when someone I trust justifies this acceptance because of some bullshit logic like "well they're enemies fighting over land halfway across the world, so we should choose a side and support the shit out of it here at home."

Fucking wrong. Jews and muslims have no place in North America or Europe. Period. Believing any different is still playing the Jews' game, like it or not.

well you have two choices then
1 - whine about the muslims you already have
2 - work with the muslims you already have

explain to me how whining about muslims isnt playing the jews game

and let's not forget about the fucking unicorn

I'm identifying a problem, a mistake.

You're just being a little queef and making false arguments.

kys

ok if you identify it any harder you might shit yourself. you want all the muslims and jews gone from everywhere. get off your ass and deus vult them your damn self instead of bitching like a little faggot.

Far from the kind of depth of an issue political Islam causes.

well i guess the lesson we can all learn from you is that whatever we do, dont stop what we are doing. totally not jewish

If Islam has any worth to it at all, why is every Islamic country, save for the handful rich enough from oil money to buy western architects and engineers, a massive shithole?

Don't tell me you're going to use the communist argument of "real X has never been properly tried!"

>well you have two choices then
>1 - whine about the jews you already have
>2 - work with the jews you already have

>Sup Forums would never say this
>okay to say about muslims

I see now.
Muslims are a protected class on Sup Forums.

It's worse than i thought.