MUSLIMS FIREBOMB JEWS

>Pro-Palestinian Arab demonstrators on Saturday night threw firebombs at a synagogue in Gothenburg, Sweden,
muslims do what YOU nazis are too pussy to do

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/239092

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_Group
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family
youtube.com/watch?v=WLr8BEx_MQY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Heh, listen buddy, do I look like I care about sandniggers? Yeah, that's right, I don't. "Ooga booga Gorilla toss molotov uuga booga gimme bazooga" Yeah come back to me when the shitskins can 1v10 ruskies in combat, pal.

As a matter of fact I'm gonna focus on something entirely different, like this here GET

t. Pekka

>i don't care about the jews getting their shit pushed in
dumb finn

>whitey turns jews and muzzies against eachother
LOOK AT ME, I AM DA JEW NOW

>people on Sup Forums actually believe the jews are all to blame for bringing their own murderers in
LOL

>jews flood europe with living scum
>get firebombed

based suomi

>(((Catalonia)))

Moishe you aren't gonna bait anyone like that.

suck a dick crypto-kike

well who else is to blame

Checked

Oh you cheeky cunt

The communists who teach that everyone is equal and strife for internationalism by eroding national sovereignty?
The liberals who ate their propaganda and push for the same thing without knowing it out of white guilt?
The corporatists that want cheap labour?
The conservatives that betrayed their voter base by pandering to the increasing percentage of immigrants?
The voting cattle that keeps voting the same people in despite them pandering to immigrants?

I have a long list of people to blame before the 0.3% jews in my country or the 0.2% jews in Sweden.

>muslims do what YOU nazis are too pussy to do
Nope, Sup Forums is a board of peace.

all of those are just jews/ jew puppets my bluepilled friend
PUSSY

Yes. NAZIs have never done anything like that, hurp durp dee do dar.
Mong.

>the 0.2% jews in Sweden.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_Group
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family
You should reconsider your opinions. You can't judge harmful influence by % points of population.

i said "YOU nazis" you illiterate retard, not "NAZIs"

gas yourself

Good.

HAH! When I first read the news about this I was thinking:
>prolly gonna be arabs
Mostly because the news were very vauge about who did it. Often when it´s Nazis they go BALLISTIC!!!

Which brings me to a thought, that Swedish news media are very strange:
>Hates Israel
>supports Palestine.
>Loves defending Muslims
>Love defending Jews
>Loves insulting Israel
And it´s the similar pattern in all of them, maybe not the "ok" conservative one, Svensk Dagbladet

>Communists
Led by Jews, created by Jews
>liberals
Led by Jews, brainwashed by Jewish run media (basically all media in Sweden, the Bonnier family) and Jewish academics
>corporatists/top 1%
Half Jews, half White traitors
>conservatives
Fake opposition in every country, in the US conservatism is controlled by Jewish think tanks who want lower taxes but all the same social and immigration policies, your conservatives seem the same
>voting cattle
See Liberals

Muslims are a protected group. Nazis are not.

The kikes inside didn't even notice it.

Also:
>Rape Swedish woman
PM: Don't be rayciss now everybody!
>Record high drugdealing, robbing etc.
>Several no-go zones in Sweden

>A couple kids light a shoe on fire outside a kike-castle
PM: OKAY, LISTEN UP, LEAVE OUR KIKES ALONE, WE WILL GUARD THEM WITH EVERYTHING WE HAVE.

Nuke us please.

MOSSAD FALSE FLAG

"This goes against our Swedish morals"
"This is UNNACCEPTABLE"

Again, nuke us pleeb.

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=WLr8BEx_MQY

Joking about firebombing a synagogue would get someone on the right thrown in prison.

Actually firebombing a synagogue would get a Muslim 2 months of probation

lol apparently a nazi did some kind of bacon thing to a mosque and went to prison for a year

The jew plays both sides.
Leftist liberal jews, and right wing zionist jews, stand in political juxtaposition, confusing the goyem to give up all shekels.
They them share the spoils amongst themselves.

Muslims == terrorists.
Today Merkel and the opposition together bashed muslims for burning Israeli flags on friday.

Sorry, OP, but you have never met a muslim in your life. If you had, you would know they are the worst people on this planet. Even worse than niggers and jews!

>Led by Jews, created by Jews
I know it was created by jews, but the jews were betrayed by the russian communists and the other communist movements in africa, sa and asia are independent from jews since the start.
>Led by Jews, brainwashed by Jewish run media (basically all media in Sweden, the Bonnier family) and Jewish academics
As you know we got rid of virtually all Jewish academics and it didn't change a thing.
>Fake opposition in every country, in the US conservatism is controlled by Jewish think tanks who want lower taxes but all the same social and immigration policies, your conservatives seem the same
Nah, I saw how our conservatives changed their stance in real time. It began when they said they cannot ignore the increasing percentage of muslims anymore. "In the future we will be unable to win elections without muslims." >voting cattle
>See Liberals
You're really going to easy on them, if you say a few jews can completely rewire their brain.

Just now, another synagoge was attacked in Sweden, this time in Malmö.

Failed arson attempt

The jew plays all sides behind the scene.
Niggers and muzzies are both jew puppets.
This is why the jew is the greatest threat.

Doesn't look so serious though, they are supposed to have heightened security around these too

Oy vey ids anudda shoah!

Pretty gay desu, probably just s ome niglets and shitskin kids, they used molotov coctails here too... On brick lol... See the fucking door isn't even crispy

I dunno if anyone was arrested or not

So, the great Exouds of jews to Israel begins.
Greater Israel project is one step closer to completion

10/10 for effort tho

yeah. You are right. The Muslim hatred is just pro-jew shilling too. Never again

the arabs are our useful idiots

They actually have a bit of juden there, 20k it says. We only got a few hundreds, it used to be illegal here. It says so in the constitution.
kek

Someone is getting enriched

Trust Swedish police. They will keep you safe.

>Charles XII spent five years in Bender, Bessarabia, at the time a part of the Ottoman Empire, with his army and incurred tremendous debts with Jewish and Muslim merchants who supplied the army with equipment and provisions. On his return a large number of Muslim and Jewish creditors arrived in Sweden and the Swedish law was altered to allow them to hold religious services and circumcise their sons.

KEK

>T-THE MUSLIM IS YOUR FRIEND, GOY
>LOOK HOW MUCH THEY HATE US
>THEY EVEN GAVE US A SIZABLE INSURANCE SETTLEME- I MEAN FIREBOMBED A SYNAGOGUE
>WHY NOT OPEN YOUR BORDERS SO THEY CAN ATTACK THE JEWS FOR YOU?
>I-IT'LL JUST BE THE JEWS I SWEAR ON MY BAGEL

>Swedish morals

How can you put these two words together Sven?

We wuz defeated russia & shit

Literally lost the war and a huge part pf Finnish territory

When are we going to firebomb Muslims to protect the Jews?

wtf I love Muslims now

never

WTF? I love Muslims now.

okay mohammed

Ah right, forgot about that.
The Forever Middle.

Communist movements are never independent from Jews, Mao had Jewish advisors, the ANC was run by Joe Slovo, same in every other place. Jews dudn't abandon the USSR until it sided with Arabs against Israel in the late 60's.
You got rid of those academics temporarily, they came back en masse after the war, and to your media as well. The ones in the East especially.
Your conservatives are the same as ours, then, they are the rear guard of the Left, they conserve the Left's victories from a few years ago. I'm willing to bet there are some big think tanks and donors funding them with lots of yids. They are international.
It isn't a few, they work together internationally. The Jews in Sweden are not Swedish, the ones in Germany are not German, their identity and loyalty is to their tribe and they all push in the same broad direction. They never let up.