Jesus fucking christ, they have no shame

Jesus fucking christ, they have no shame.

he doesn't get to die till we say he does

Someone should ask (((Joseph))) about the compassion they show in Israel.

Meanwhile, law abiding white burgers with families get shot when they lose at simon says

is he being sarcastic tho?

>Jew York cucks

What's with these new military helmets that don't fucking cover half of the head?

so what do you want them to do? stomp his head?

OP just went full retard.

That guy is going to be waterboarded and everything in his home and the people on his phone are going to be investigated. We need him alive and capable of talking so we can beat the shit out of him later for answers.

That's the proper way to treat their undercover agent

I'm sure there is zero compassion there you idiot fuck. They just have to go through the motions.

false flag to take away our muslims.... that's how this works, right? or is it a false flag to take away our pipe bombs?

>losing at simon says
they deserve it

SF started using skater helmets because they were light as fuck and they didn't give a shit about sacrificing back-of-the-head protection.

Eventually contractors started making skater-style helmets for them.

Now every fuccboi traffic cop and airsofter wears it because it makes them look like SF.

>compassion

Is this a joke? This is standard af... They want him alive so the authorities can get more information out of him. Compassion has nothing to do with it.

Hatzollah saved his life guise

>people should be immediately shot to death instead of being given a fair trial

also trump could classify him as an "enemy combatant" and dump him off in a fate worse than death: gitmo

They're only treating him so Dr. Noseberg can charge him $500,000 for treatment.

Hope the EMTs spent the whole ride to the hospital sterilizing the wounds with salt and running alcohol.

Fucking tacticool pisses me off to no end.

Meanwhile at the rape capital of europe

Gotta look operator as fuck

Compassion? Hahahahahahahahaha. They're keeping him alive long enough to torture.

Hobbit pls go....

>mfw US citizenship tests now include a simon says category

>>>/leftypol/

>look how compassionate they are, wanting the criminal terrorist alive for questioning
>so brave and tolerant

Afterwards they are going to send him to jail where he will be painfully executed, or jailed dfor around 20 years. Both worse than dieing by bomb

they're not showing him compassion you fucking retard they are showing restraint.

What an amazingly insane turn of phrase. Save this one lads. "God help that poor, alleged bomber. He was hurt in the bombing!"

>so what do you want them to do? stomp his head?
Yes. Beat the shit out of him, cut his hands and feet off, cut out his tongue, gouge his eyes out and pour salt in all of his wounds.
Make him beg for death and then deny him.

>if you aren't a bootlicker for the ZOG police state, you must be from leftypol

nu/pol/, everyone!

Can't interrogate dead people. He might have valuable intelligence.

This is America. He will receive life in prison, but will have the best medical care, 3 course meals per day, plenty of exercise with his Muslim friends, and his Quran.

STOP RIGHT THERE SVEN

>muh fair trial
Jesus Christ.

You can't make this shit up. Come on.Kim, i think the yanks have lived long enough.

...what's the problem here? We're the good guys, we don't just execute a criminal in the street right after his crime.

Does not feel good man.

AMERICA FUCK YEAH!
That's not how to get actionable intelligence from a potential source.

>they have no shame.
ofc not it's a jew
it's a jew user...

roll

>compassion
Yes, I'm sure ICE, the police, et al, will be very gentle and loving.

that isn't compassion. It's procedure.

TELL THE JOKE

play stupid games win stupid prizes

blood eagle

>implying some random fuck has intel
Maybe if he was caught in the Middle East.
Besides, torturing him (real torture, not waterboarding) and advertising it to the rest of the muslims will deter them lest they meet the same fate.

this meme is nice, but it could be better

>charge him

You mean us

Yeah, isn't nice to see cops who aren't trigger happy psychopaths for a change?

t.
redditor

watch the broken mirror episode 'white bear'. i think you'll like it.

>African or European swallow and which system of measurement and at what altitude? Otherwise the answer is: do not have sufficient information.
>I'm an American.
>I'm a degenerate, this is easy.

do you think we shouldve done the same for William Wemms faggot

Sure, It was certainly fun the first time

Yeah, you have you idea what you're talking about, Jamal.

Too good not to go again

>t. achmed
I just want to see them suffer :^)

So did I, then you grow up and realise that is not going to do anything.

rolling

>Amazing cuckoldry Joseph

So close to "maintain eye contact with your eyes closed."

If I left my house 5 minutes earlier today I could've seen this happen, instead I just sat on the train for an extra half hour, feels bad.

>Decide to An hero
>Join ISIS
>Try to An hero
>Bombs go off you are a cripple for life nobody dies
>Get sent to prison
>Bombs creates holes in this guys body
>All his holes get raped
>After getting raped multiple times he can an Hero in prison as the little bitch he is
Saving this guy was the worst thing you could do to him, good job NYPD and FDNY

i guess ill have to cut my left nipple now, ill make a thread tomorrow, showing the full process

please dont shoot

roll for 961!

I don't wanna die!

R-r-rolling

BANG BANG

oh boy rollan

>And I'm dead

rollin

Ayo hol up

>"Get fucked sandnigger"

*bang* *bang*

Literally everyone in this thread is retarded if you don't understand why it's good to keep a terrorist alive.

Fucking accomplices and funding information you pathetic cucks.

Yeah and ill start screaming that we need background checks for subways.. oha and say no one is going to take your subways away while I lobby to take away the subways. Since thats how it works nigger.

Racism is against police policy, more likely you’ll be shot while trying to show him your ID

You got off easy there Bruce

Oh shit

what ID ? i would be in the us illegally

Rolling

BANG BANG BANG

I have to try this.

>grow up
Nah, you're just weak.
If the threat of pain will not stop them then they should be fully eradicated.

Clearly a hwhite mail

I don't want actionable intelligence, I want every jihadi shit to be petrified that if they are caught the fate they will receive is going to be so unimaginably painful that no afterlife paradise will be worth it.

>(((Steinberg)))
The cops should have just shot this mudslime piece of shit. That’s all the compassion these subhuman pieces of filth deserve

>(((Joseph)))(((Stein)))(((berg)))
Gonna need more parenthesis for this one lads!

dont shoot

Based Jordanians. Are you one of the few Christians?
Christian Middle Easterners are some of the best migrants you can get, on par with the Christian Asians. Amazing how much Islam has ruined an entire region of different ethnicities.

MOSSAD FALSE FLAG

roal

Lmao

>Want to post a comment telling the jew to gas himself
>fear of getting arrested by the police

pls help

roll

Oh how the mighty have fallen, Britain. At least you have soccer hooligans, we don't have anything like that in the states. I would go and join those goys if I were you Britbong, looks like a great set of people to spread the message to. The last men with balls in Europe.
I wonder if we could start American 'football clubs'