Eu4

Don't mind me just raping some chinks in nanking

How do you do that after the ming update? They never fall anymore. How do u beat them?

Maybe ming got the manchu disaster

He isn't playing with the MoH dlc, There's no Empire of China button.
Also no great powers, so also no RoM.

So I was going to get this game but it turns out it costs like $250
Fuck Paradox and them raping people over DLC

What game? Is it good?

>doesn't know how to pirate games

Europa Universalis 4, it's a great game but takes lots of time and is expenisve due to the fuck load of dlc

I'm not going to steal.
I'll just stick to the Oregon Trail for superior historical strategy games

>muh stealing

Just pirate it. The real case for buying the dlc of a paradox game has been for ck2 everything else should be in the base game. I mean, hoi4 is so terrible, the new dlc for it has a new tree for china and shit when the majority of countries in europe have no real focus tree

What grand strategy game should I start with?

>not playing china
>not geting ideas for rebels
>not eatting all the hordes off the bat
>not making a little chink dick to touch russia
>not cock blocking russia while you are still friends with them
>not becoming westen by 1600s
>not own 2/3 of the world by 1750s
>not owning asia afkia and europa by 1821

>sad

I play Civ 6 is this worth getting?

Tried getting into HoI4 but it seems like it takes a lot of time just to learn.

also after all the updates fuck the ottos there is like no way to stand up to them unless ur a blob

endless they become super shit endgame

>I play Civ 6

nope it's trash, civ 4 is the best civ by far

>I play Civ 6

>playing map painting simulator
If you don't like Vicky 2 you are not white.

>pirating
>stealing

Feels good reliving the Ottoman invasion with 250$ in my pockets

Eu4 threads are banned

>>>/gsg/ then

At some point I decided not to keep up with the DLC. Somewhere along the lines it fucked the game up and people were sending invasion fleets of native americans to colonize portugal.

Then again I still play Hearts of Iron and it's pretty retarded as well...

No, play civ 4 with fall from heven mod. Eu4 was pretty great at some point but they ruined it with the lastest updates.

I played the shit out of it and figured they would only get better. I was wrong.

Found the brainlet.

im playing on the latest patch with all dlc and in my last game i finally saw ming explode for the first time since ming patch

i wasnt even playing in asia, only noticed it later on timelapse

you can still beat them tho especially as japan or a horde. i did a japan game like 2 weeks ago and all i did was save up mil so that when i got mil tech 15 they were still at 12 so i got 2 100% wars during which they didnt have 15 so their troops were melting despite outnumbering me like 5:1

>not playing vicky 2

It's not as hard as it seems. I'd recommend France as a learning game. Buy the communist adviser to go Commie immediately. Spam infantry equipment, support equipment, motorized, and light tanks. Play around with your national focus tree. Join Comintern. Declare war on Germany before July 1937. Literally can't lose and buddy Stalin will protect you for the rest of the game while you dick around.

You build up, develop and get tons of money. Then you rape them.

Good job, ya did good kid

Supreme Ruler 2020
All the other games will seem simple in comparison.

Civ 5 or 4
Then HOI4
Then CK2

Also good

>grand strategy
>civ
Nigger, you best be joking.

ck2 is neat ok

Why not? Grand strategy doesn't have to be war-centered

I agree

EU4
CK2
Victoria II
HOI3

It's technically grand strategy, but it's honestly noob tier. Balanced start, ahistorical, extremely simple combat, economy is just muh gold. III+ had to implement "punish players for having cities" to make any real challenge against the AI. Difficulty levels just give the AI unfair advantages because otherwise there's no challenge at all. Muh doomstacks that had to be "fixed."

SMAC was the only truly good Civ game and a lot of that was just the sci fi flavor.

>tfw you can never win a hopeless start like Poland in 1939
>because challenge is not part of the game design

AYOOOOOOOO

Dude, wait for the next Steam Sale.

my nigga

Poorfag.

Give it to me straight, Sup Forums, how blue pilled is Stellaris? I was considering getting it the other day but then I remembered:
>Paradox
Is it worth it? Is it good?

how can whitey even compete?

i really cant wait to do monarchist germany in the new hoi4 dlc

>spending 250 dollars on a game
I'm rich and I'd never do that.

>it's honestly noob tier
That's why I recommended it.
It's true about the cheating AI but I think removing the doomstacks moved civ closer to grand strategy. It makes you have to organize your army. It's sort of on the scale of an individual battle rather than an actual front line, though.

Haven't played it with the latest DLCs but i'm pretty sure you can still create a militaristic xenophobic empire bent on the purging of all other intelligent species in the galaxy using genetically modified super marines so it can be
fairly fun.

hoi4 is actually quite easy compared to other paradox games. it took me 2 games with germany to get started, since then im winning everytime

I was disappointed in Stellaris
It has a great early game, and exploration is great , but it all starts to fall apart in the mid game

Good, but a little soulless in terms of gameplay. Events and the sci-fi stuff is great. More Civ-like than any other Paradox game. And short, 20 hours is a long game, but that makes it decent for MP.

Main problem is every game starts the same way.

Also, Stelleris doesn't feel polished, and even after DLC's it still feels like an early access game

well yeah its a paradox game

it might feel like a complete game in like 2 years after another ~200$ in dlc has been released

sure you are

Alright, thanks for the feedback. I'll most likely get it, I need another space empire sim besides Sins of a solar empire, and for whatever reason I can't get into sword of the stars. I wish it would let me practice the RTS combat portion and get familiar with it.

I never played a paradox game that didn't feel like an early access and broken title
I swear ,the people that play them have a punishment fetish , or just like trowing their money away on games that are buggy broken and unpolished
Also, these same fanboys defend their games to the death

EU4 has no production very pleb

How does he keep getting away with it?

There is better 4x space game man
Also, if you can't get into Sword of the stars, stelleris isn't for you

>Forming Japan
>absolutely pleb

try to rape Ming starting as Ryukyu, you disgusting brainlet casual.

4090220.20 zloty is how much I have right now.
Converted from the Queen's money.
Mad, poor fag?

WE WUZ VIKINGS AND SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Stars in Shadow
Distant Worlds: Universe
Stellar Monarch
These games are way better then Stellaris
Don't waste your money user

just pirate it, its what i do

hes found a niche and hes jewing as hard as he can for as long as he can

right now theres no one else is producing grand strategy games with the scale and production value paradox titles have so paradox has a de facto monopoly on the market

Hey this is op, I forgot to mention, during this first war my force limit was 50k, while ming had over 140k in infantry alone
Also, this wasn't the first war, will be posting more pics later so be on the lookout

>1635
>he didn't even into spice islands

OP is probably in a war to break tributary.

>just pirate it, its what i do

Not every country is our gypsy countries with gypsy piracy laws which are infringed upon.

>ming had over 140k

Ming usually has 450+ force limit by the 1600's.
>he thinks 140k Ming army isn't just one stack

Actually it was for conquest
I annexed what remained of Korea and I took Beijing

No they had 140k in infantry, that wasnt their entire army

I'm not down with piracy, unless it's a paradox game.
Pirate Paradox games to your fucking hearts content ,fuck that company

>1635
Took you fucking long enough

colonizing, genociding and exploring is fun, but the actual gameplay is pretty boring and theres only a couple games worth of replay ability. I would say youd probably spend 100 hours at most in it, i have 35

Crusader Kings 2 is pretty easy to play and there are choices, story, etc. Just don't allow the AI to seduce npc or you will get cucked very often

Victoria 2 is way better than EU4

civ6 is a fucking iphone game compared to the rest

>factory building simulator

I took my time, waiting for the perfect opportunity to attack them
They had low manpower
We're 2 mil techs behind me
And they had just lost one of their alliances

>playing map painting simulator
>not playing negro instinguisher simulator

>muh factories

vicky 2 feels so fucking dated

i tried going back to it a few months ago and i just couldnt do it, its just so old and clunky compared to shiny and chrome eu4/hoi4

i'd play the shit out of vic3 tho

Then don't play the games if you don't like the prices, Cletus.

well you're fucked. Looking in that Map you clearly don't have it takes to truce break him to death. Good luck on your 7-8 15 year wars, especially after Ming calls in that blobed up Delhi and quite decent looking Bengal (or they get cozy with ottos).

Just start a new campaign, this one isn't going anywhere.

how do you stop that shit i never understood how it works, ill have 100 opinion with my wife be lovers and she wont even be lustful or any traits like that and i get cucked.
Seems like the only time it doesnt happen are wives with the genius trait.

Its all about the pops man

Paradox and their fanboys
>Crusader Kings 2
Games old as fuck , DLC is like minimal booster packs for a game that will stay eternally unfinished
Buggy as fuck

>best game ever amirite
>Greates game ever, yay!

as long as youre playing the HPM mod (aka the only way to play it) then it shouldnt feel dated at all, just less polished wich shouldnt even be an issue if youve played games before 2010

>Civ
>HOI 4
b8/8

It's not the prices bro, it's the company
I really don't understand how people like unfinished and perpetually broken products

they called Delhi in at the start of the war, they weren't a threat
Also the war only took about 3 years
After that I won 2 more wars of aggression against them in under 7 years
Btw my allies are Mongolia and benghal
I was allied to Manchu, but they broke their alliance with me and allied ming

No bait
>which games should I start with
>start

Well people that play grand strategy religiously are autistic, its not the companys falut for exploiting a retard fan base

How to pirate CK2 DLC? I'm missing Sword of Islam, Monks & Mystics, Jade Dragon and I think one other one.

Victoria 2 or Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game

Go over to /gsg/ or i can add u n steam and help u do it
>starting with vicky 2
I assume hes not autistic