Don't put your hands there or I will kill you

>don't put your hands there or I will kill you
>keep your hands up

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=c3b_1512717428
southfront.org/graphic-video-unarmed-man-pleading-for-his-life-before-being-shot-by-us-police-officer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>inb4 bootlicker

>Okay, you're gonna lay on your stomach now
>Perfect, you're gonna put your hands behind your back
>Nice, I'm coming here to put the cuffs, under no circumstances you are allowed to move your body or your hands, do you understand ?

WOOOOOOOOOOOW THAT WAS REALLY HARD TO DO

>>inb4
dude the thread started with a bootlicker

Rawwlin

>reminder that pol blames the suspect in an exactly similar situation if the suspect is black

roll

roll

>The cucks have no response to this

>Suspect is running at the officer with one hand behind his back

>Situation is exactly the same

Fuck off shlomo

This suspect was clearly a threat to the officer, and I don't blame the officer for doing his job, and neutralizing the threat.

N-NANI!?

>leaf
Oh, I made the mistake of thinking you were someone worth arguing with

Fuck off

Would you have survived,?

o-ok officer

Why didn't the cop shoot him right as he saw him?
Why did he gave that poor fellar hope that he might live?

o-ok

>"CROSS YOUR LEGS!!"
>"PUT YOUR HANDS UP! DON'T PUT THEM DOWN!!"
>"...OKAY NOW CRAWL TOWARDS ME"

Is there a video?

To be honest if I was drunk and was told to crawl while having my legs crossed and my hands up I would do something stupid as well.

liveleak.com/view?i=c3b_1512717428

That's my point. The manlet cop couldn't even give simple fucking coherent instructions, and the dude gets shot because of his retardation.

>forgets to realize the man committed no crimes and wasn't the one who waved around a air soft gun that people only saw the shadow of and called the police of what looked like a shadow of a gun
this is how you want cops to treat non confirmed threats is it?

Is there a way to download it?

"Are you drunk?"
'no.'
"So you won't have any trouble understanding my instructions?"
'no sir.'

If he was drunk he should have said
'yes, I am drunk sir.'
"Will you have trouble understanding me?"
'possibly yes'

WHY ARE THERE FUCKING TWENTY THREADS ABOUT THIS EVERY FUCKING DAY????

IT WAS A FUCKING CLEAN SHOOT YOU FAGGOT ANTIFA NIGGERS

NIGGERS

Wait a second, is Sup Forums infiltrated by shills? The kid obviously reached behind his back/at his waistband. I would have acquitted the cop too.

you'd have to be fantastically retarded to think the man was sober
a cop should be able to identify it

>WHY ARE THERE FUCKING TWENTY THREADS ABOUT THIS EVERY FUCKING DAY

Cause people as dumb as you exist.

>WOOOOW WHY DID THEY SHOOT HIM?
I don't know, let me go to the archive and find out the reason everyone agreed on so I can answer the question to this thread that really, really, needed to be posted.

>Is there a way to download it?
If you're on linux: "youtube-dl "

>If he was drunk he should have said
True, but I'm sure many people would fail following his retarded instructions even if they weren't drunk.

That guy was obviously completely compliant and stressed and confused by having a long list of unnecessary instructions barked at him.

Cop was a power crazy idiot who shouldn't be allowed to carry a teaspoon.

>Nigger tries to take officer's gun
>Gets shot
>Nigger charges at officer
>Gets shot
>White man complies with officer's commands
>Gets shot

Yes these situations are completely the same you fucking chink.

Thank you for your service officer

he was fired by his deptartment for incompetence as he could have cuffed him when he was on the ground
but no fuck you let's prolong this uneeded procedure and kill you
he was only let go on pretty much a technicality, the drunk crying man begging for his life pulled his pants up because 6 trained SWAT officers couldn't handle what was real in their minds

>>>/leftypol/

Bootlickers are bootlickers. The police dont care if you're white or black, but blacks definitely have it worse (and im not talking about niggers either). Bootlickers think that by supporting those in the position of power, that the boot wont come down on them. They may even strive to be the boot, or even take comfort in knowing that the boot is there, and that he might avoid it. Bootlickers are the ultimate traitors and there is a reason our Founding Fathers had them publicly executed as well as tarred and feathered. Bootlickers are a menace to polite society.

>but no fuck you let's prolong this uneeded procedure

This too. How fucking difficult was it to just go over and cuff them?

EEEEEEEEEEEEE MACARENA

you're all right leaf

I'm going to show this video to my grandmother if she ever pulls out a typical bootlicker line again. I will make it watch it and justify it.

American police are fucking nuts. The problem is that niggers justify their fellow monkeys attacking them, charging them, etc. in an attempt to muddy the issue and falsely equivocate those shootings with this one.

/leftypol/ is out in full force for the past couple of days

>but blacks definitely have it worse (and im not talking about niggers either).

Haha go back to plebbit you nigger loving faggot

>be american
>abide law
>get shot

Let's be honest though, those cops were chickenshit enough to feel threatened by some crying drunk white guy while they had body armour and assault rifles pointed directly at him. If it was a tattooed black guy with saggy trousers they'd have shot him on the spot.

>implying leftypol

Violating department policy is wholly different than the charges he was taken to court for. Yeah he probably could have done something different, but the kid could have also not reached for his waistband like a retard.

Cut off your left foot and crawl towards me

This cop deserves to be in prison for murder and I'm a thin blue line supporter. Over zealous power tripping cop.

>be american
>play twister
>lose
>get shot

>put you hands up
>now touch your right foot with your index finger
>I said keep your hands up
>BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG
american cops just suck

A nigger wouldn't be in this situation. He would have screamed at the officer, charged at him, tried to take his gun, while the police hesitated going "oh no if we shoot him we will be called racist" before finally pulling the trigger.

Whites get shot more in these situations because police know there will be no outrage or accusations of racism.

Looks like we found the fucking bootlicker.

>while the police hesitated going "oh no if we shoot him we will be called racist" before finally pulling the trigger

I think you're giving them far too much credit. They didn't use their brains for a second in that video.

Yeah he probably could have done something different, but the cop could have just cuffed him while on the ground and not baited him into a position that led to a death
he is not a cop now so he can't even work for other departments even the other cops don't want him yet here you are licking the boot

The cop is to blame here. The problem is poor training or the cop himself. He deserves jail time.

>Put your hands up
>Do not put them down or I will shoot you
>Crawl towards me
>Crawl - 1. (of a person) move forward on the hands and knees
>perp puts hands down to crawl
>DAKAKAKAKAKAK BRAAAAAAAAAAAP

Must be easy being a mental gymnast when your skull is so fucking empty

I can understand the female crawling to him. But the man as well? Hes treating these 2 suspects as terrorists with bombs and weapons on them.

Militarized cop failing to recognize the situation pointing a fucking assault rifle at some drunken stupid kid while barking orders.

>Keep your hands in the air
>Doesn't
>memes about officer telling the guy to do the hokey pokey
This is what all the hubbub was about? Looks pretty straight forward. Hands up in the air, no Ginyu poses allowed

If you point an assault rifle at a drunk person and then scream a long list of pointless instructions at them while constantly berating them and threatening to kill them, they're going to fuck it up. This is basic common sense.

How is police botching an arrest and killing an innocent man a political issue?

>b-but it looked like he was reaching for a gun!!
He didn't have a gun to reach for, so why would he?

Nobody thinks 6 police officers with assault rifles trained on a sobbing unarmed guy on the floor getting killed is a problem? The guy who shot him wasn't even the guy issuing the retarded orders.

They should have told him to lie on the floor with his arms and legs spread and had 1 of the 5 fucking officers cuff him. Would have took all of 10 seconds.

They let a murderer walk, and the dead guy could have been any one of you.

>Simon says

Truly the most dangerous game

This, what's so hard to understand?
The dumb cop fucked up.

>He didn't have a gun so there is no way he could have been reaching for one CHECKMATE
>Cops have x-ray vision and mind reading

>Oy Vey 6 million- I mean, SIX, police officers with deadly assault rifles with bump clips!
>1 of those five police officers should have cuffed him!

These militarized cops just looking for a reason to shoot you. Ex military really shouldn't be in the police force as it creates a police state.

>Have guns
>Have double down
>Have five guys
>Have country roads
>Have trucks
>Have bibles
>Have houses
>Have horses

Honestly the only thing I'm clamoring for on that list is the constitution and even that doesn't save them when their population is increasingly nonwhite and their courts are filled with jews.

At least our cops aren't completely fucking nuts.

>Do not put your hands down for any reason or I will shoot you.
>Crawl towards me.
I see what he did there...

The command to crawl was wrong and sadistic. Ive never in my life seen such a horrifying video of police brutality. So lets say you are drunk and a police officer finds you. Barks at you orders which you cannot consent. Even though if you are lying about being drunk in the first place. You are now a dead man walking.

Cops deserve the book thrown at them for this.

>have constitution
>(((modern cops))) don't give a shit

>Moving your hand anywhere towards your back while being told to crawl is enough reason to shoot you

Maybe cops should shoot people with their hands at their sides in public too because they might be reaching for a gun. Who knows? They don't have X-Ray vision after all.

Fuck off you bootlicking trolls. You are defending the indefensible here.

southfront.org/graphic-video-unarmed-man-pleading-for-his-life-before-being-shot-by-us-police-officer/

>Don't reach behind your back or we kill you
>Reaches behind back "problem officer?"
>Gets shot
WOOOOW

Oh, okay.

DUDE
SHUT THE FUCK UP
I'M ON A POWER TRIP

/leftypol/ hardon for authority still

Wank it off love youre getting too excited

>beg police officers to not kill you
>follow their needlessly complicated commands to the best of your ability
>cops are literally having fun making you beg and crawl for your life
>make small misstep, get shot

>fellow americans say you deserved it
OH SAAAAY CAAAAN YOOOUUU SEEEEEE

The only thing remarkable of this case is, why arent the white people chimping out?!

>Don't move in a sudden and threatening manner or we will treat you as a threat
>Moves in a sudden and threatening manner
>Is treated as a threat

WOOOOOOOW WHAT THE HELL??????

if youre unironically defending this cop then youre a bootlicker and should kys

Try crawling forward while never letting your hand get behind your shoulder or move in a backwards motion. It's barely doable and quite difficult.

Also what gives an officer the right to shoot you for not following their instructions? Like what if he had just laid on his stomach and not even tried to crawl?

>"Now crawl towards me!"
>Lay motionless on stomach
>"Crawl towards me or I will shoot!"
>Lay motionless on stomach
>BANG BANG BANG BANG
>"He was not following instructions the officers clearly felt threatened not guilty respect the badge God bless America"

>Act threateningly towards an officer in a manner which is universally interpreted as reaching for a weapon after being warned not to do so
>WOW WHY DID THEY SHOOT HIM? WTF???

>exactly similar

>Trying to crawl to officer while keeping hands visible so you won't get shot
>Hand moves slightly out formation while complying with bizarre instructions
>Sudden and threatening

You are clearly a troll or a pig yourself. Nobody can be this much of a delusional bootlicker.

I don't get this shit, you have a gun pointed at you, it doesn't matter if is a police officer, the president or some random dude, your life is on the line so you better behave in a way that maximizes your chances of survival, running towards the guy with the gun with a hand behind your back is suicide

Whites dont chimp out over social justice.

He didn't end up having a weapon though so he wasn't a threat!

>Case 1: suspect reaches behind back, gets shot
>Case 2: suspect reaches behind back, gets shot
>"FUCKING LEAF, THE CASES ARENT SIMILAR AT ALL"

>Irrelevant
>Hand moves behind back after being instructed explicitly not to do so at threat of death
>Apt description of action described above

Good job, you understand after all!

J K Rolling

fucking normies
the kid reached for his hip / back, since this is 'murica it could be gun
the cop needs more training because retarded.

in conclusion; both of these faggots are fucking idiots 'MURICA FUCK YEAH

Shills love this so much because the shooter is their new hero. Everyone else has already forgotten it.

His hand was back in front of him when he was shot.
Canadians are the dumbest type of nigger there is.

Stupid instructions at first. One very clear instruction: "no hand behind back or bang bang die"

Any idiot could have transported themself to the position of the police without putting hands behind the back but this fucking moron put his hands behind his back and people are surprised he got bang bang dead.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was intentional suicide by cop.

The kid was clearly distraught while crawling. But hey keep blaming the victim.

Literally a fraction of a second separating trigger pull and his initial reach. The body can't perfectly motionally to visual stimulus you moron. Fraction of a second to process the reach, fraction of a second to send nervous signal to to pull trigger, fraction of a second for signal to reach muscles in the forearm. During those fractions of a second, the suspect pulled his hand back in front. If the officers waited to see what he pulled out and he indeed pulled a gun, they would have been potentially shot. How is this difficult to comprehend. I bet you would shit your pants if you had to defend yourself with a firearm, pussy.

Can't perfectly motionally react to visual stimulus*

Right....What about the moment when the kid reached his hands behind his back for a couple of seconds?

Bottom line is the order to crawl to the officers was bogus and ive never seen anything like it. yes the victim is to blame but more so are the officers.

Their moral compasses conflicted with their instincts of self preservation. They risked their own lives on the chance that the man was an innocent moron who mistakenly hid his hands from them. To ensure they did not have to risk themselves again, they made it very clear that he is NOT to do that again, final warning.

>yes the victim is to blame but more so are the officers

The officers are supposed to be the trained professionals. If an innocent gets killed because they were too scared to manage the situation properly, then they fucked up.

Yeah you dumb fucking nigger. It was suicide by the guy with a steady job, multiple women and two little girls who was sobbing about not getting shot.

Your stupid nigger ass woulda been shot years ago during the pre-bodycam purge of the 90's.

So the police shouldn't draw their weapons until the suspect starts to fire? Good thing cops have partners, that way one can get his gun out after the suspects confirm that they will shoot by killing the other.

>(You)

>Dumb
>Fucking nigger
>Stupid
>Nigger ass
>(You) woulda been shot

>Can't support his argument rationally, resorts to fury-driven name-calling and schoolyard bullshit
Waste of time! Sad!

>Literally left speechless