The Pineal Gland

I know this isn't really political, but I wanted to try posting here before /x/ to try and get some non-larp discussion going.
How important is your pineal gland? I know it naturally produces DMT and regulates various hormones, and It's already well documented that (((they))) try to keep our pineal glands low-functioning to induce all kinds of mental health problems. But to what extent does a fully functioning pineal gland work? Does it really allow a heightened spirituality and a fuller life experience, or is that all hippie garbage?
Is it just another vital organ/gland, or is understanding and activating your pineal gland really the gateway to other worlds and a higher consciousness? I'd like to hear Sup Forums's thoughts/findings on this, and any outside sources are welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uAi65a-tKr8
youtu.be/uOmtVFQ3WF8?t=58
lawofone.info/results.php?s=15#12
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm curious on this too. How does one decalcify the gland -is it even possible?
Can drugs like psilocybin help?

The elites harvest and consume human pineal glands in order to achieve potent highs and commune with inter-dimensional entities for enlightenment.

youtube.com/watch?v=uAi65a-tKr8
youtu.be/uOmtVFQ3WF8?t=58
>they were after her pineal gland or something, yeah. Naw, hows your mama?

hurr the frequencies!

Borax does the trick.

pyramids and crystals and such....

here you go

Pineal Gland is responsible for the connection from the body to the soul.
Whenever meditation is properly done, a pressure is actually felt where the Pineal Gland is.
According to science, it controls our day night cycles and helps us fall asleep. Fluoride has been shown to calcify the Pineal Gland and make it harder to produce the hormones to induce sleeping. Fluoridated lights (the long bars that are in stores, warehouses, etc.) help with the calcification of the Pineal gland.

something when its really quiet at night before going to sleep, i try to focus and u can almost 'feel' where consciousness comes from. i would say its from that fking gland.

are (((they))) trying to shut our link to the divine?

does this gland present the same development on all races?

DMT

Well you descale a water heater with a vinegar like mixture
Chemistry be chemistry
Now how to get vinegar into my brain...

I swear if this makes me shit blood I'm just gonna lose it

Bad experience user?

As important as any other part of the connected system which is the brain

What is borax?

really pineals my glands

Just make sure you're meditating on ALL of your chakras and you'll be good

Regardless of your fluoride intake, you can still have that fucker operating at full blast, as long as you're regulating it during meditation.

>implying any kind of juice you can find won't be made with concentrate and tap water.
Try this, OP

>organic sulfur
knew something was up

Psilocybin is very similar to DMT in structure.

Saved.

Just for curiosity's sake, who else here grew up drinking well water? Its non-florinated so I'd imagine those who have it are less prone to calcification to the pineal gland.

Connected to the third eye chakra?
>lawofone.info

Why do people think that tap water is the only source of fluoride?

Just take the fucking ayahuasca you fucking wankers
You have fucking native Americans making the shit

is this the retards substitution for religion?

DMT induces out of body experiences. Pineal gland produces DMT

By what percentage was his Pineal gland calcified? By what amount did each dose of solution decalcify the gland?

This is not science, this is bullshit. 4 table spoons of ACV is a shit ton.

>[...]The next center is the pineal or indigo-ray center. Those blocked in this center may experience a lessening of the influx of intelligent energy due to manifestations which appear as unworthiness. This is that of which you spoke. As you can see, this is but one of many distortions due to the several points of energy influx into the mind/body/spirit complex. The indigo-ray balancing is quite central to the type of work which revolves about the spirit complex, which has its influx then into the transformation or transmutation of third density to fourth density, it being the energy center receiving the least distorted outpourings of love/light from intelligent energy and having also the potential for the key to the gateway of intelligent infinity. [...]
>lawofone.info/results.php?s=15#12

Ajna chakra. The third eye is not something to fool around with so yes keep your pineal gland clean but don't try unlocking it's powers without knowing what you're doing.

DMT was the spawn of religion bud

>Fluoridated lights (the long bars that are in stores, warehouses, etc.) help with the calcification of the Pineal gland.
I call bullshit. 'Fluoridated' lights function by exciting the fluorine molecules with electrons, which gives off photons. Commonly, it's xenon or other noble gases, not fluorine. Alternatively, LEDs are used in those strip lights as a cost-effective alternative.

energy levels
dimensions
planes of consciousness

so yes

Yea nice one-dimensional thinking bro ;)

Pineal gland contains the strange reactions that occur when different parts of the brain are in different states. Organic machinery always has more to uncover. Jesus himself was not "omniscient"

Even Jesus had teachers, imagine their teachers...

All that stuff is baseline, user.
Iodine is seaweed. Sulfur is from a whole bunch of different things, cabbage is one of them.
Apple cider vinegar and olive oil are just high quality vinegar and oil, everyone should be using them.

This thread reminds me of old/pol/
Before the dark times..

Well keep it alive.

>builds pyramids

If you seek God, he'll release DMT into your brain stuff and you'll think thing and junk won't matter.

Based.

I heard that the body produces DMT when you die naturally.

What do you think people experience when they can't produce DMT while dying?

>Well no, because
>*brings the mic closer*
>Every 10 years the cells in your body actually completely change.
>I was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland-
>Jaimie could you get that article up? >Yeah but it's because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ...
>here we go
>*looks over at the screen*
>Look at that ...
>Yeah, that chimp must be what? 400 pounds?
>Jesus those things will tear you to shreds

Probably just makes the transition from here to whatever the next place is significantly more terrifiying.

Source: Hollywood movies and pseudo-fiction from 70 years ago.

Fuck up with that shit, bitch.

boran based cleaner. dilute it in water and dont use a lot. honestly it would probably be better to just take iodine and sit in the sun as much as you can

> Jamie, pull up that video about how they think Bigfoot smoked weed, you've got to see this

I am absolutely terrified of it or else I probably would
Also I feel like I would be very uncomfortable being so vulnerable amidst a group of mudgoblins...

it aint no joke nigga. we live on a flat sheet, punctuated by fractal flowers of time. wake up everyone. we must pray.

This has always been my big fear of DMT
If it is introduced into the body artificially before death and somehow alters or disrupts the natural process at the time of death, that could be catastrophic and we would never know about it

I've taken the LSD with cocaine, heroin, and crystal X supplementation, and I've taken the DMT on the cocaine and with the hash multiple times, I already know that.

Thinking adrenachrome produces a high anywhere near the same level as a psychedelic trip is ridiculous, it's a stimulant.