Children and babies

Sup nerds
Married for some time now, family now asking about babbys. I really don’t want any and neither does the wife. Can any one give me a real reason to have a kid? Don’t tell me about the “joys” of having a kid or quote the Bible, I don’t buy into that crap.

Are you white? It is your duty. Don't contribute to the downfall of your race.

When you'll be old and the thought of death is more and more overwhelming, having sons and daughters to take care of you and the thought that you'll leave something here can help.

Other than that, I'm not sure that you should have kids if you don't want to. Maybe you'll change your mind, how old is your wife?

Yes we are both white. I also haven’t seen such a huge demographic shift that tells me we are in a downfall either. My town has been 98% White for the last 20 years ago so we feel very safe.

If you don't want to have children you are sick in the head, brainwashed by the Jews to wage slaves and prefer consumerism over survival of your bloodline.

death anxiety. We are all mortal. What happens when you grow old and everyone you know starts dying?

GET HER PREGNANT, NOW.

EVERYTHING IN LIFE CHANGES WITH CHILDREN.

LIKE BEING BEING BORN AGAIN.

> The world AFTER your death now has meaning...a new purpose in life.

Go forth...and be plentiful.

How about Propagation of the Fucking Species?
It's like your prime directive in life as the mammal you are, and the only reason you're on Earth, from a biological standpoint.

I have a question for you - why the fuck did you get married if neither of you want kids? There's no point otherwise, that's why "gay marraige" wasn't thing till recently. 100 years ago if you polled fags 100% would say "are you stupid, why would I get married if I can't have kids?".

You're a failure as a human being if you don't.

You will never be truly close to your wife unless to take part in the union of procreation.

Children are the only mechanism we have to cope with our own mortality. If you die without young, your blood-line ends with you, the produce of the labours of thousands of your ancestors.

but muh rothschilds

Any living organism has 3 life functions. Birth, Reproduction, and Death.
Stop being an edgy retard, You'll wish you'd had them in 10 years.

You don't know real love until you have children.

depends on the kids. if they are losers or bad kids, it's no fun. if they are great, quality humans, it makes you feel immortal - that a part of you will live on.

Did you forget the 14 words user?

If you don't have kids by the time your woman is 30 you will regret it.

She will literally go crazy.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

Having a child is difficult but it's not so difficult that you would regret it. Very few people actually regret having a child. You'll actually regret not having a child while you're still young.

I always just assumed nurses and doctors would take care of us.

We might, thats fair, just thinking about the long run. She’s mid twenties, I’m slightly older.

If your kids are "bad" then you're a shitty parent for not correcting their behavior.

There are too many humans on this planet. Don’t have anymore.

Irish "tiger" detected

>There are too many niggers, muzzies, liberals and gooks on this planet

FIFY, faggot

Have you ever left your hometown?

Better taxes, and she wanted one.
Again, not seeing any emotional benefit to having a kid
Also not concerned with propagation of a species. 9 billion people is enough people.
Interested, I’ve never heard this. Elaborate?
I really love my BMW, is that anything similar? If so I’m all set with real love.
When everyone around me starts dying, I’ll just know my time is coming. Personally have always been a self starter, I have no great need to be with people to do the things I want. Not trying to sound edgy, just pointing out that I’m not bothered by being alone.

Sure I’ve traveled, been in other countries, other states, other towns. I’ve seen places. Why?

Then don't, you sound like you'd be a fuck up at parenting anyways.

The Paki is right. Having a baby seriously feels like some sort of rebirth/level up/upgrade/ascension or something.

Feels good man. You start thinking way more clearly and logically and your pride levels go through the roof. You want to do your best at everything.

Provided you aren’t some brain dead nigger who’s averse to parenthood

>If you don't want to have children you are sick in the head, brainwashed by the Jews to wage slaves and prefer consumerism over survival of your bloodline.

10/10

>If you don't have kids by the time your woman is 30 you will regret it.

10/10

>I always just assumed nurses and doctors would take care of us.

-1/10

i can guarantee society at large at the moment will do precisely the bare minimum that's legally required, and then try to find the cheapest way of doing it; e.g. bang you in a home, pay someone who doesn't speak english to wipe you down with a cloth occasionally

OP here, this is also my concern. I’m an imperfect person, will raise imperfect kids. Why continue the cycle?

Once you have a child you realize nothing in life mattered before it. Nothing. It's all for naught if you don't pass on your genes.

>My town has been 98% White for the last 20 years ago so we feel very safe.
virgin larp detected

If you genuinely expect people here to give you reasons to NOT have kids, you came to the wrong place

We are well off. Will be able to afford the finest around the clock care at any age.

It’s adorable when basement dwelling 20-something-year-olds who don’t even talk to girls telling me I need to have children. It really is. It makes me smile.

Did you read the post?

My hometown is also about 98% white, but once I started traveling for work it really put things in perspective. Id never seen a nigger in the wild before I started driving to Louisiana.

>Are you white? It is your duty. Don't contribute to the downfall of your race
But what if I dont want a family?

Why did you even make this thread then, asshole?
Kill yourself you worthless fuck

So what exactly was put in perspective? You just added to my point that we aren’t actually in a downfall.

Having second baby next summer, a month after wife's b-day. She will be 30, is it wrong to have more in 30s?

As somebody who's worked in a nursing home, living as a resident there would be worse than death or burning in hell. Without kids or a family to support you in old age, you should just kill yourself the moment you have your first fall or need any kind of walking assistance, because it's all a slow brutal ride downhill from there. Die young or have kids.

wtf is this video

Just vote Democrat then, OP. You sound like a self-centered fuck.

>We are well off. Will be able to afford the finest around the clock care at any age.

yeah i can get that point but are you 100% if you're going that route that a.) you genuinely are well off enough to potentially survive a few decades with zero income, and pay for care b.) you want random ppl who give zero shits about you helping you as opposed to a family?

also, the thing you mentioned about town being 98% white... that can and may change very rapidly. e.g. 10 / 20 years ago, we did not have shopper centers where every other person looked like they'd just arrived from the desert or jungle

>Also not concerned with propagation of a species. 9 billion people is enough people.

You are about five pills behind being ready to ask the "Should I have kids" question.

>I want my jeans to die so i can be a genetic failure. don't you goy?

its pure ego, do it for darwin

>No demographic shift in my town though!
Your country has gone from 85 to less than 50% white in 50 years mate, are you retarded?

They aren't going to stay in the cities forever

Having a little kid probably sucks.
I think the payoff is when the child becomes an adult and makes accomplishments.
Also its security for you when you're too old to keep working. And there is less of a chance that you will die alone.
Having a baby would be aids though

If your wife doesn't want kids, you married a defective woman. Your wife is a dumb cunt.

Die already then

>Also not concerned with propagation of a species. 9 billion people is enough people.

Jewish brainwashing right there. Europeans and Asians and Africans ect are all different species, only one (of the major ones) is dying out.

if you did not want babbys you should not have married her you daft cunt.

It must really suck to be so bad at basic math that you sign a contract like "marriage" for no reason at all

Living in a bubble doesn't mean you are safe, it means you have a bit more time than others.

You do realise niggers are having 8 kids for every woman in africa right?
All you achieve by not having kids is there being less white people, and when the population starts slowing the (((economists))) spring up with solutions like replacement migration.

Get your head out of your arse

Hell is for ever!

Have fun dying alone, with no legacy and nobody who loves you who will give a shit about you after your body is a corpse.

A man dies two deaths. One when his body passes away, and again when he disappears from the thoughts and hearts of those who knew him. For you, both of those deaths will happen at the same time.

that's really the best argument I can give for why you should. I used to work in a hostel, and the biggest regret that old people speak of before dying isn't that they wished they had more fun, or spent more time reading books, or some stupid shit like that. Almost all of them regret not having a family, or becoming estranged from their children. When they talk about it, there's something in their eyes that transcends regret, that transcends remorse. It's almost a kind of fear. Complete and horrifying terror that this is the end, and nothing they did ever mattered.

For ever!

Hell is for ever!

Might as well say that Frenchmen and Germans are separate species too. Why not make an Englishman and Scotsman different species too?

Because it’s the greatest and most fulfilling thing you can possibly do. Of course nowadays self centered libshits are choosing to live a shallow consumerist life instead of having children.

Just spend 5 minutes on /r/childfree if you want to see the typical mindset of a child free type. Shallow, depressed, selfish, hopeless. Don’t be like them. Have children.

A child instantly becomes the most important thing in your life. A true purpose.
Also, in the later years, it's sure nice to have that family. In sickness and health.
Your only job as a man is to make kids, feed them, and teach them right.

This tbqh. The thought of being on my death bed without having my children and grandchildren and great grandchildren surrounding me sounds awful. I can only imagine what child free faggots feel when they’re on their deathbed, surrounded only by nurses who don’t give a shit about them.

Some reasons you don't want to have children is because your society is constantly reminding you how being feminine is ok and how having children sucks. But the most important reason you're such a faggot is that you are pumped full of estrogens and endoctrine disruptors and other shit that messes with your reproductive system every fucking day through contact with plastics (pic-related)

This. Not only is it your sole reason for siting, but your motivation to be a better person goes through the roof. Being a good example for my children helps me wake up every morning.

No way, man. My Star Wars collection and all my Steam achievements will surely keep me warm beyond the grave. My wife and I eat cereal in our adult onesies and watch cartoons on Saturday mornings. This is true freedom.

Who will you pass your wealth and knowledge onto? The state? Fuck that.

>that pic

Sad. Imagine caring more about money that having children.

legacy is just a smokescreen..humans will all die eventually, the planet will die out..it doesnt really matter having children if YOU DON'T WANT EM, youll only grow em up fucked and fuck up society.

Our life is all we have, belivign you cna somehow prolongue it by having kids is DELUSIONAL.

We didn't know if we wanted kids either and we waited. When I got my promotion at 29 we started trying, conceived shortly after. Miscarried after 3 months, 3 months further down the line she got breast cancer. Now we both want kids but it will never happen. Well, at least we're not propagating shoddy genes

Your taking my argument to an extreme end and using it to ridicule it. No shit, everything will eventually die. But we aren't concerned with the time scales of the heat death of the universe you faggot. The point is, you might not think you want children now, but you will when you are dying, cold and alone, and you realize that nothing you did ever mattered. I've also known many people who knocked up their girlfriends/wives on accident, and dreaded the thought of having a kid. Almost all of them are loving fathers now, their children bring more joy to their life than anything else can. All of your experiences, wisdom, and possessions gained throughout your life are completely worthless if you can't pass them on in some way to the future, to the people you love.

And if you really want to be the edgy fedora-tipper you are, consider this: biological creatures exist solely to eat and shit and fuck and make little shit shitters and food eaters. This is the only empirical "meaning of life" we can understand. So by not having children and passing on your genes, you are failing at the one thing your body was designed to do over a billion years of evolution.

The first year of being a parent is bullshit, but it’s pretty awesome after that, even teenagers! As long as you’re not a complete wimp and let them steamroll you or a taskmaster, kids always end up fun. I’ve known way too many parents who end with complete assholes because they let them make the rules and kids who ended up being weirdos from overbearing authoritarians. Delicate tight rope act, but man, if you can get it right, it’s extremely fulfilling.
Also, if you had shit parents, it’s hard not to be like them. They are your model, after all.

Been married two years and we just had our first last May, he's already just about walking.

The real infant phase sure as fuck doesn't last long and yes they do need to be fed and changed often even at night but it's a breeze.

It might be hard to relate to before you have a child but they really do change everything and rewire you and your perspective.

How do they rewire and change you?

Not having kids is evolutionarily defunct, the whole purpose in life, from a biological perspective, is to pass your genes on to the next gen. So if you don't have kids, you've really failed biology yourself. Hope you enjoy your pointless, childless life. Faggot.

You having white kids doesn't stop the spread, m8. You should have kids for other reasons, but you're mixing up problems and solutions here. If you want to keep your demographic numbers where they are, that's only possible by preventing in-migration of the wrong sort. If your governor airdrops 30,000 Somalians on you, you're gonna have issues no matter how many kids you and your neighbors have.

we must secure the existence of our race and a future for white children

If you can afford to support more and they're not coming out retarded, why stop?

Because you now have a purpose greater than yourself for the first time in life.
Before kids, peoples worldview revolves around meaningless things like partying, working for yourself and consumerism. Once you have a kids you now have a purpose: to raise those kids to be better versions of yourself.

Well if you're white, you give birth to bolster the ranks. If you're anything but white, don't have kids.

My parents had all 4 of us when they were in their 30s. We all turned out fine because they waited until they were financially stable before starting a family.

>I always just assumed nurses and doctors would take care of us.
being this delusional
theyll leech you off and dore the bare minimum thats required
get kids u dmb fuck

hes right tho

If you and your wife don't want kids it means you're both dead inside and there's no use it discussing this any further. I wouldn't want to force you to have a child only for it to be spawned in a den of demons.

Before I answer, can I ask WHY you and your wife don't want children? This will make this thread a lot more productive.

I was looking for a more personal, specific answer, like you noticed in yourself you feel more connected to the world/less connected, more risk averse/less so, etc. So you were a party animal or slave to the wage before him?

MEMEMEMEME What about what I want? How will I feel euphoric pleasure 24/7?

>projection
>care
first that shit with nurses when you're old and now caretakers?
come on,stop larping
glad my gf is kind of traditional and plans kids in a few years

Assuming you’re white, how well do you think the nursing homes are going to be in 20% white America when you’re old and dying?

HAHAHA, go and visit a retirement home, see all the old people dying alone? They all have children, but the children dont give a fuck about their parents. You are better off with a nurse and doctor that steal your money, atleast you have someone that talks to you before the steal your money.

Exactly, Iv taught kids for a very short time but in that time I learned a lot, and one of the things is that, there's absolutely nothing which will come out of a kid that hasn't been put in him by someone else.

> muh but I can't control what he sees or hears

First of all you can control it and second of all lets assume that they do come in contact with the "real world" by that time you should have instilled a structure of thought in to them so that they would intelligently deal with whatever they are witnessing in real life.

So a kid who hasn't been taught anything will easily be coaxed into stupid shit, but a smart kid wont, don't teach them what to think, but HOW to think.

Then you have no right to protest at the influx of migrants, each shitting out 5 kids.

You sound boring, you have nothing in your life so you try to fill the hole with children. You are a cuck.

Things that you used to think were important you realize are incredibly unimportant.

Concerns like ewww diapers or oh but I'll never sleep, that all completely disappears.

The instant they arrive and you see them for the first time it's like a wave comes over you and things really are different.

Taking care of him and watching him change (and they do change very fast) is incredible.

It all might sound a bit cliche but again, it's hard to relate to until you're there.

how can you now want a family with your fucking wife? that's whats motivates me the most finishing my shit,moving somewhere quiet and raising my kids
holy shit what happened to white people

>Why have kids
Because if you don't you will suddenly be 40 and realize there is no secret next level. Kids give you a reason to live after 45.

Giving birth to a child, just to show everyone that it is your child is the most MEMEMEMEME thing you can do.

Sometimes I believe in Reinkarnation when I see very young babies because they all look like very old people

The parents I know seem to adore their children.

Leon Degrelle would be proud of you. I am proud of you.

I'm not German,we still have tradition and value those things unlike the average Jacqeuline who fucks with your Ali
If you are shit to your children then expect that to happen