EU to Moon NOW!

Why don't other countries go to the moon just so the US will shut up about it?

If we could do it in in 1969 with less computational power than a Ms. Pac-Man machine, shouldn't the rest of the world be able to do it pretty easily and inexpensively in 2017?

Please note that any replies to this thread with which I do not agree will be shouted down with """FLAG ON MOOON!""""

pic related - it's a slavic girl forced into prostitution by non-moon conquering self-esteem issues.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yn9n5njv0hg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Slavic slave girl needs a sanmmich.

Slavic slave is redundant.

Sauce?

going to the moon is useless

>Why don't other countries go to the moon just so the US will shut up about it?
there's no reason to, we already did all of the cool stuff there. we dropped a hammer and a feather, we off roaded, and we even played golf. wtf else is there to to on the moon?

pickleball, stupid

Your mom is useless.

>what is helium-3?

Nessa Devil

Oh my gosh, this is such self-deluded loser talk.

"H-having sex with girls is useless OP. I can have the same orgasm into a wool sock. All I have to do is go to the village sock officer and present him my sock ration card."

also, your flag is just the Netherlands with a pineapple stuck on it. KYS.

I didn't know they made a scarf from the Giver.

Why would you put chequers on your flag when you're adjacent to the Czech Republic? (probably. not going to look at a map of Dontgiveadamnastan just for this argument.) That's confusing as shit!

Czech Republic should have a super chequered ska flag!!!

Messa Devil, zoccola ceca

Why would the British, the very people who invented gravity, want to go somewhere there isn't any?

He's not wrong though

>millions of rapefugees
>45% people living in poverty
>people struggling to get jobs due to massive taxation on everything

>hey, let's spend billions on going to the moon :DDDD

There would be lynchings

Because being that we were there first, the United States currently is the owner of the moon. Until someone purchases said property for the government, or wins it in battle/war, they will not be able to go.

Have you Clogbros ever thought about suing Croatia over flag-infringement?

Droll.

If you sent a million migrants to the moon, could the gasses from their decomposing bodies create an atmosphere?
worth trying

Incredibly, this is the only logical explanation.

You know how Greenland has (Norway) printend on top of it? All maps of the solar system should say: Moon (US)

Dark.

A fuel for thermonuclear reactors that are impossible to be profitable as an energy source due to radiation corrosion caused by neutral and thus undeflectable particles eating away the most expesive and difficult to replace part of the reactor?

Shut the fuck up, Puerto Rico. Also, checked.

Denmark actually.

Also, there is an internationally recognized treaty that no ownership can be made on any land in space. So planets, comets, moons etc.

The reason why nobody is going to the moon is because we don't know how, and we never did.

You mean like the Paris Agreement? Bwahahahahahaaa! You been Trumped!

>wtf else is there to to on the moon?
Get shot

Didn't NASA pretty much say we need new technologies to shield the astronauts and ship well enough to go to the moon (again)?

underrated

More or less. They have not figured out how to get past the radiation belt. They did not know about that radiation belt in 69, which is why they were able to send people to the moon safely back then...

They have also "lost" pretty much all of the knowledge on how to actually build the space ship. No blueprints, no mission data, all of it simply lost.

So if we want to go back to the moon, we have to start from scratch without the help and knowledge that the SS brought, which they obviously can't do.

First you solve the H3 question,then you go moon mining

Doap Triply Dipplies

youtube.com/watch?v=Yn9n5njv0hg

Who even gives a shit about the fuckin moon, it’s a big ass rock in the sky. There isn’t any cool shit up there. The only reason we ever wanted to go to the moon was to show Russia we’re hotter shit than they are. #first

Good.

Safety standards are much higher now. Saturn V rocket, for example, would never pass modern Human Rating standards.
Fuck the Outer Space Treaty.

Also, checked

Thank you. That was just a little OC that I whipped up.

Please feel free to share it with your people.

Neal Armstrong is literally 90 years old and his erections are strong enough to hold up a wet towel.

M-muh safety concerns

The eagle does not concern itself with holes in the (((((ozone layer)))))

Niel Armstrong is pretty "Stiff" right now, user...

this made me giggle.
well done op

Stop being fat, and by the way slavs naturally look weird and gaunt even when at their peak health.

>muh dik

Her name is August Ames.