The landlord Jew

>Under the age of 28
>Not living at home with parents
Why do millenials do this to themselves?
>Muh independence!
Your stupidity of paying some slumlord shekels when you could be living at home and helping out your parents around the house. Sup Forums why do you support the land lord jew if you are under the age of 28 and have moved out?

Most parents kick their male children out at 18 or so

Happened here. Fell flat trying to maintain a delivery job.
>Car took shit(didnt pick it myself)
>repair bill put on credit
>said bills keep coming
>3000bucks of car repair debt later
>cant afford rent anymore
>moved back in

i'd rather pay the Jew than live with those monsters.

yes this is true especially ion white family's. but you see blacks living at home forever why does this happen?

Fucking boomers

My boss is 43 and lives with her parents. It's hard to take her seriously as a superior.

>voluntarily agree to rent a place
>have cut cock, which is the 'artwork' of your actual pedophile rapist
>love the mutilated cock, bitch about the home I voluntarily agreed to live because Jews.
>still fapping the Jewish flesh wound
>DA JEWS ARE EBIL!
>every cock must be cut though, because women prefer.
>women get to decide if men should be raped or not.
>this is normal.

The answer is to become the landlord jew. Save up the 1.5% down you need to buy a place using an FHA loan. Buy a place. Rent out the rooms. You'll be making money in most cases while building paying down your loan and living for free.

I have one of those psycho bitch mothers and my sister is the exact same way. I refuse to live under the thumb of her like some cuck like my father.

I got to move when I go to uni since we live too far away for it to be comfy.

That's mostly a cumskin habit.

Why I stated if you are under the age of 28, after 30 it’s probably time to make it on your own or just accept that you failed at life. Anons that actually have loving parents what’s your excuse???? Why pay some Jew shekels when you could be saving/investing?

>Muh independence!
>Your stupidity of paying some slumlord shekels
But that's how you get the pussy

live in town where houses cost 600k parents kick you out at 18 and tell you go buy a house it's easy I did when I was your age on a part time job while going to college

This is why I don't even bother to move out. I could technically afford it, but if something as strange as a car needing emergency maintenance happened I'd be broke and have to move back in. It's just not a realistic decision for the majority of people. At least at home I can still help out my parents in a significant way while still being able to build a savings.

I didn't go do college.. bought a house instead.. now going to buy another house.. rent to college kids. Am 30. Fuck em!

Unless you get married and want to have children you shouldn't rent/buy a house. Also you may need it if you go to work or study far from home but otherwise it's a very bad idea.

Because white don't have family values or traditions

>Being in your 20's without kids and not living in a comfy and rent free camper van.
If you live somewhere where the weather is not too extreme or need an entire house full of shit to be happy you should definitely consider a camper van and stop paying $$$$ in rent to some faggot.

>INB$ Oy Vey!!! Who is going to fund our bulk foreskin purchases?!!!

This guy gets it. Lived with my Father for a couple of months in his apartment. Everyone their was either desperate for someplace to live, too lazy to improve themselves or just braindead

Because, that is what the environment promotes.

rape her

>tfw 20 and working around the house and building a new house across the street
silly goyim, i wont have to work a day of my life

This is mostly a 56%er thing

But then I can't own this... well without things getting weird.

it has more to do with the fact that is a woman (female) than she living with her parents

>educationlet too stupid for STEM larping that he owns multiple rental properties
Let me guess, you went to trade school and now make 300k a year welding and hanging dry wall? Fun fact every person I know with a useful degree has far more class and money than those I know without one.

I own a home

Idk how your real estate goes in espana but home ownership is one of the most sure ways to grow wealth in the united states.

>have no bf ergo his hand don't look like that
>thus have gf
Holy fuck, get bent fags I'm a normie now

This. I was basically harassed out of the house cause my parents wanted me out. Thanks mom and pa, it won't be forgotten.

Rather be homeless than live with those animals

This pic means I'm not a faggot after all!

I lived out of a conversion van for two months, was quite the experience that I would recommend even if its only for a few months of hobo tier vacation

In my line of work, I do a lot of traveling for short assignments. If I'm only going to be in an area for a couple of months, renting is what makes the most sense to do.

My father moved away and I was kicked out of my mom's house at 18, I've been working ever since to pay my rent and other bills.
One day I hope to own a home, until then I'll probably be living in an apartment and paying the rent jew

Lucky, I was 14.

Because I am stupid, I thought squandering money on rent in a big city was equatable with ambition. And because there are no real jobs where my parents live.

Fuck it though, honestly I'm so close to just moving back home. The housing market is a joke in this country and the rental one is even worse. Your best bet is to lay low in your parents' place, stash away the shekels and wait for a crash, which will invariably happen at some point.

>invariably
You misspelled "inevitably", dum dum.

Take every shekel from those mongrel sympathizers that you can, we all know what happens to them on the day of the rope.

Great anecdotes, but I'm in the Operating Engineers apprenticeship program, and as operators, we can make 100,000+ in a year, with 2-3 months of layoffs, and don't have to go tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt, and don't have broken down bodies after 30-40 years of work like the laborers do.

As an apprentice, I'm making about 48k a year with 4 months of lay-offs for the outdoor work I was specifically doing on a pipeline running through my state. All I did was grease and check the oils in the machines, and followed them around and made sure the operators weren't getting into a bind or needed help seeing where they were digging, or whatever. It's a busy morning, with a lot of walking, but I'm making right now what others I went to High School with are paying in tuition.

If you aren't going STEM, don't go to college just to go to college. They will indoctrinate you with liberal nonsense about diversity, white privilege, systemic racism (against non-whites, which is verifiably false in every accusation) and the next thing you know your voting for a party that has actively said (during the DNC) that white males are not welcome in it.

Sorry to all the anons out there with shitty boomer parents who expect you to pick yourself up by the bootstraps and be able to buy a house at 22 like they did. For anons not in that situation are you just moving out for pussy? I had several apartments and got laid a few times but degenerate ONS don’t beat my moms comfy house with a stocked kitchen and 65” 3D TV’s and being able to help her do chores.

this
the only problem is that here in Ontario it is almost impossible to evict somebody if they know the law, and the laws are going to get tougher on landlords

Tell me about it. Same boat as you. Moved to London as I thought it would allow the best career growth plus there are no investment banks elsewhere in the UK. Spend £3,500 per month on rent/bills to a chink living in Hong Kong. The rest I spend on food, internal travel and the odd drink here and there.

Basically a wage-slave.