Kikes and israel hate thread

kikes and israel hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/kaJkXj/brandbomber-mot-judiskt-kapell-i-malmo
youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can hate all the time you have, you won`t change anything. We - jews, will be eternal dominating power of the world, you - dirty peasant goys will be our servants in the chains of debts to our banks, obedience to our puppet leaders and hate for each other.

Hate, mongrels, I allow you.

Trump is gonna expose israel

People on Sup Forums hate jewish people? Since when?

And will lead enlightened American nation to its glory.

That is indeed funny, goy, keep it up.

reporting in

>Trump does everything Israel asks
>hes gonna e-expose them, trust me!
Delusion

“The Remedy’ really is a borderline-extinction-level event where we’re worrying about food, clothing and shelter rather than worrying about whether or not you should use the word ‘retard’ [laughs]. We’re so far away from the reality of what it means to survive, and buying into the polarized crap that goes on in the political arena, and also caught up in what you think you deserve. ‘I deserve free shipping!’ You know? It’s just so disconnected with real life, and what it takes to survive. And maybe because I grew up on a farm, and maybe because I’ve done that work and maybe because I live in Arizona, where everything will kill you if you’re not aware… maybe I just have a different perspective than most people. Kids that spend all the time on their phone have no idea that it’s raining — they have to wipe the water off of their screen to check and see if it’s raining on their fucking app!” - Maynard James Keenan

its funny because the answer to two of those are Germans and Italians the two founding nations of fascism. But whatever that’s some good grey propaganda regardless, kudos Sup Forums

*sends American soldiers to die for Israel*

Based Trump!

>his country doesnt have fire attacks on synagogues

2nd in a row now, are you even trying?
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/kaJkXj/brandbomber-mot-judiskt-kapell-i-malmo

They were false flags. Just like the attack in NYC. They need to make muslims look bad so that Israel stops getting scrutinized.

Ooh, you`ve posted a really offensive meme about my nose, dirty mongrel, what am I gonna do now?!

Same things as always. Supporting my kind in exploiting yours.

How did Israel do the Challenger Derby? It wasnt just some cornered autist?

It was part of the high incidence project.

Why did the Kikes wander in the dessert for 40 years?
Somebody dropped a dime.

kek

delete this thread now

Post this in every thread:
youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk
>I've just received notice from Youtube that this video is now blocked in Austria, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Germany, France, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Israel, Italy, Martinique, New Caledonia, French Polynesia, Poland, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Reunion, French Southern Territories, Wallis and Futuna, Mayotte

Fuck off JIDF. White Nationalism is literally pushed by Jews.

Whiter than you goy.

OUR RIGHT TO BE SHOT SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

is this rachel?

>Brazil flag
>Poland flag
>Aussie Flag
>All meme flags
>South Africa flag
>Occasionally US flag
>Occasionally UK flag
Am I missing any?

Shitskins feel no guilt though yid so they will chimp out once they notice "whitey" telling them what to do. Afrikangs already beat up kikes in Israel.

Also you can do shit to Asians.

Should we ally with muslims to get rif ot the kikes?
Even Napoleon and Hitler agreed that Islam make good soldier, maybe we should destroy the jewish plan to start civil war in europe : muslims vs non muslims, we should instead unti and finish Hitler crusade?

>Being this fucking dumb.

Kill yourself you Fake American. Race traitor piece of shit.

what are you talking about?

It's now 2017. Not 1776. Things change.