Impeachment when??

Women detail sexual allegations against Trump

>A group of women who have publicly accused President Donald Trump of sexual harassment and assault detailed their accounts of being groped, fondled and forcibly kissed by the businessman-turned-politician at a news conference on Monday.

>"This was serial misconduct and perversion on the part of Mr. Trump. Unfortunately, this behavior isn't rare in our society, and people of all backgrounds can be victims. The only reason I am here today is that this offender is now the President of our country," said Rachel Crooks, a former Bayrock Group receptionist who accused Trump of kissing her on the mouth without her consent in 2005.

>Samantha Holvey, the former Miss North Carolina 2006 who has accused Trump of inspecting beauty pageant contestants, and Jessica Leeds, who has accused the President of grabbing her chest and attempting to move his hand up her skirt on a flight, also sat with Crooks at Monday's event.

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/12/11/politics/donald-trump-women-allegations/index.html
archive.is/FqFmG
twitter.com/summerzervos/status/787413383498706945?lang=en
images.amcnetworks.com/amc.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/humans-202-ruth-bradley-karen-voss.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

edition.cnn.com/2017/12/11/politics/donald-trump-women-allegations/index.html

I guess they should press criminal charges.....hahababahahahaha

>It took them 14 months to get their stories straight
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah how can anyone believe these people

Women are pathetic

What is that hairstyle called? It’s hot af

Archive that.
archive.is/FqFmG
CNN should just shut down. They had a good run, but this is just getting ridiculous. Like someone flipping the chessboard after losing.

Teutonic bonnet

Proofs?

Bill Cosby, Michael Jackson, Trump
Where's the outrage over people who ACTUALLY did stuff like Bill Clinton?
And are we forgetting about (((Weinstein)))?

"I want to speak with the manager"

Imagine having sex with her
It'd be all like BAM BAM BAM BAM SLAM
DUDE BOOOOOM LMAO

>Trump was banging models and pageant winners left and right
>they couldn't even find a bunch of qts as their false accusers
>some mean looking women with a bitchy haircut and a 90 year old grandma
Are you even trying?
You had a fucking year to prepare this.

>CNN
Well I guess we better pack it up and go home goys.

It's all bullshit and they are getting paid for this, no doubt.

No one on the side of right is concerned.

Jewish

The news conference is sponsored by a film company funded by soros

I've had no name bitches suck my dick without my consent. I just enjoyed the ride. Yes i know degenerate as fuck, but fuck it.

Wow. Women who can only gain notoriety buy using their bodies for sexual objectification are upset when they are sexually objectified.

lol this isn't even trending on twitter right now, do the blue checks and /no job/ lefties not even believe this stuff any more?

>Allegations

No police report? Then it's bullshit! Go hunt the actual predators instead of the cardboard cutouts propped up by gold digging whores.

I could say this bitch groped me too

>IT MUST BE TRUE!

Women detail sexual allegations against Trump
>"I-I was a contestant on one of Blumpf Miss pageant shows a-and, and he, he..." *gets emotional*
>h-he came to me, shook my hand and looked me up and down while I was in my bikini
>t. Sexual harassment confession run on CNN.

You literally can't make this shit up

>pic
so much this

Fucking megyn lmao

I had a dream where I walked into a McDonalds and Trump was there, in a bathrobe. He appeared drunk and was surrounded by secret service. After he ordered two Big Macs, two large fries, two apple pies, and two milk shakes, he turned to me and said, "Hey boys! I'm going to grab her by the pussy. Hold her down. I'm your president!" Suddenly these men in their suits threw me to the floor and laughed while Trump grabbed my pussy and spit in my face. He also called me a nigger. Nobody in the McDonalds would do anything. He then got his order and on his way out dumped one of his shakes on me and said, "Ooops." I was terrified. He should be impeached.

Coconut head

Did someone say someone bumped into someone???

Mom!! I was here first!!

>"He judged me like meat at a beauty pagent"
>"He gave me a double peck on the cheek"
>"He was all over me in a plane full of other people" - Proven false by a guy there a year ago

Jesus

kek

stern helmet

Pic related

>"In an objective setting, without question, a person with this record would have entered the graveyard of political aspirations, never to return," she said. "Yet here we are with that man as President."

Normally when men kiss you on your lips you are allowed to ruin their career and sue them for every dime. #NOTMYTIMELINE

>complaining about being judged like a piece of meat at a beauty pageant
Women were a mistake

Wait didnt this happen like almost 1 year ago are we having deja vu here

(((women)))

Zervos already recanted though lol

pageboy, I believe.

Fake
there are recorded phone calls of a lawyer calling people who used to know trump and offering then $200,000 to make claims against trump.

fuck off share blue and your soros penis in your ass saged

looks like a fake tweet

twitter.com/summerzervos/status/787413383498706945?lang=en

...?

#MeToo

made up profile

THIS WILL SURELY BE THE END OF TWO SCOOPS BLOMPF THIS TIME I BET, RIGHT GUISE???

Wtf I am going to press charges against Glonald Blumpf, he came to my house on December 23rd 2002 and touched by lil peeper when I was 12 years old, this really happened. I remember him slamming my ass with nutcrackers and shoving candy canes up my ass. Trump also said some very racist things about how obamas wife has a penis and black people ruin the economy. I spoke out politely saying that I agreed with that statement as he was pounding me even harder until I heard a crack, a tree ornament had exploded in my asshole with red pieces falling out

>>"He judged me like meat at a beauty pagent"

I've had enough, btw donate to my patreon to show my ass some love after the numerous surgeries to fix it.

Let me know when Trump uses an intern to moisten his cigar in the oval office..

Why would an openly misogynistic, closet faggoted nation care about a deviant geriatric lecher's degeneracy?

DUMB-OLD JUDEA DUMBF:
THE QUINTESSENTIAL BURGER PRESIDENT

whoah whoah whoah whoah.
there are beauty pagents for meats?
america is truly the greatest country to ever exist

At least you tried, emu rape baby.

you can't fool me with that flag canada

Snowflakes!!

WILLITH! IT'S WORKING, WILLITH!

WE'VE GOT DRUMPF ON THE ROPES!

I dont get why it isn't illegal to make false allegations for blackmail

Lying whores paid by Soros.

cnn.com LOL
I ain't clicking that shit nigger

Chuck Schumer once made me motorboat his tits.

Merry Christmas!

$9000 a month?

FUCK IT SIGN ME UP

>DAE HATE DRUMPH?!?!?! IT'S HER TURN HAHAHA 56% REALLY MADE ME THINK!

Never, only men that can't maintain frame get crucified.

Once in an elevator, all alone with Donald Trump, he passed gas and Odor Raped me.

Now that's hot AF.

I know right? RIGHT? It's almost as if the claims of abuse are baseless or something.

Step yo game up abo. You are an embarrassment to straya.

>grabbing her chest
GRABBING 2 BOOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Underrated

At this point, trying to "get" President Trump is another way of admitting you're a fucking retard that likes to eat shit. They're already back to recycling stories, now that Russia Russia Russia has not only failed, it's backfiring.

I see we have more of the DC Bitch Trials.
This reminds me of the 80s and devil murder plots everywhere, and then later it was a child molester in every day care. All proven false, and just a case of media hype.
To me again much like the Moore case should have been brought up way earlier. Just seems like a lot of liberal tears to me.

I remember the daycare stories were the only fucking thing on the news for 6 months

6 yr old girl: they stuck a running chain saw up my vagina

5 year old boy: they cut my abdomen open and spilled my intestines on the floor

You can't impeach for stuff that supposedly happened before he took office you stupid mongoloid

There is proof, right? Audio or video evidence?

Now why didn't they come forward in the time since Trump was elected? What about during the campaign? No?

I guess it will never really end, talk is cheap and many fools believe any lie.....

But I will say this, Should Trump be removed by guilt or by force, there will be war. We don't ask for much. We ate liberal efforts to fuck this country. Now turn about is fair play, buts since liberals see no value in fairness or justice ...just stay out of the way.

sage

Wait a minute... isn't that old cunt talking about groping on the plane the same one who got BTFO by another passenger from the same flight (sitting next to them) who made a statement about how she was shit-faced drunk and kept talking about how she was gonna marry Trump, while attempting to throw herself all over him to no avail? They must be paying her well to try that story again.

That was just Santa giving you your Yule Time Log early. Go back to sleep Trudeau has you covered Leafboy.

these responses are great

She is. They are truly desperate if they are wheeling her out again. This "film company" is also funded by George Soros. The head of the company was at Soros' secret meeting a month ago. This is the new strategy.

I know, and the hair style is a Prince Valiant, or in the case of these women a Prince Valium.

As per the documented CTR strategy, when controversies dry up, show reruns. Looks like they are pivoting away from muh russia.

A lot of women have had to since NDAs in their settlements so they legally cannot speak out.

>hair style is a Prince Valiant

30+ detected. Or even older.

do you have sauce for old cunt?

It's the Moe Howard sugarbowl haircut

HOLY CRAP! If a WOMAN feels uncomfy (or something) we MUST take action! I suggest we stop the world from turning, for a start!

wtf i love hitler now

WTF?!
images.amcnetworks.com/amc.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/humans-202-ruth-bradley-karen-voss.jpg

>who accused Trump of kissing her on the mouth without her consent in 2005.

HOLY SHIT

A MAN KISSED A WOMAN WITHOUT ASKING

RAPE

RAPE

STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES

WOMEN SHOULD NOT HAVE TO HAVE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF DODGING A KISS,ALL HUMAN INTERACTION IS RAPE

seriously though we need to fucking hang these people

>30+ detected. Or even older.
Youth is not an accomplishment you callow little faggot.

Vulcan

All of these are bullshit. ALL OF THEM. I'm sorry, but I find it highly dubious that these allegations did not come out a long time ago, like when Trump was on TV every week telling people
>You're fired.
Do these women expect anyone to believe that they just hoped that one day, maybe Trump would become POTUS, instead of going for the easy money when he was on TV?

He made me so uncomfortable on an airplane, impeach now!!!!

>The only reason I am here today is that this offender is now the President of our country," said Rachel Crooks

So you admit it, you're only doing this because he's the president and not really because he truly caused you physical or mental harm. God these bitches make women look bad