Will the Democrats retake Congress in 2018, or are they just being delusional as usual?

Will the Democrats retake Congress in 2018, or are they just being delusional as usual?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/politics/can-democrats-retake-the-house/
archive.is/pi4Lu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Name one seat you think they could take.

Short answer, no.
Long answer, 2020 isn t looking much better for them

The DNC Is too weak to even beat an alleged sex accuser

They can't do shit

Historically they should start gaining. But they are spazzing out so badly they are screwing themselves up. It is hilarious.

Just curious because I read this:

washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/politics/can-democrats-retake-the-house/

Here's an archive version:

archive.is/pi4Lu

They’re absolutely and entirely fucked. Society is turning on them at an unprecedented level. New age for humanity incoming.

>posting a link to the CIA’s propaganda rag
Don’t even acknowledge that mind virus delivery system.

>alleged sex accuser

I archived it user. Please at least look at the archived version to see what I'm talking about.

they will definitely close the gap, but they will definitely not retake the house. It's a midterm and they have no unified message beyond "Trump bad"

The dems are done.

If the Democrats came out strong with a big, strong, boisterous campaign- universal healthcare, severely investigating/constraining the banking/finance industry, attacking income inequality, $15/hr minimum wage, marijuana decriminalization, big jobs/infrastructure packages, abandoning Hillary and her hated cronies, basically a New New Deal, they would win.

But the Democratic Party doesn't actually want any of those things. They just want to be "better than the alternative." So they wont, and they will lose.

Good point.

They're too comfortable with their big tent centrism, with a dash of identity politics, that they will never embrace a "New New Deal".

If voter ID is enacted they will never win another election

They have a legitimate shot in NV, and a long shot in AZ and TN

They basically thought that after Trump lost they would get the demographic numbers via immigration such that they'd never lose again. That's why they were/are so insanely mad:

They thought they had already won the ultimate victory and then had to watch it all coming down in flames before their eyes.

>thinking if the Democratic Party took a more radically left platform they'd win better in a right leaning populus

You realize the last good Democrat was Bill Clinton, and he was pretty moderate.

Shit I swore I would NEVER vote Democrat, but if they came out with this, I would reconsider. Provided of course none of this is paid for out of the Defense budget.

I will concede this point. But I think that if you can ACTUALLY deliver on jobs and rein in the (((banks))), you might do pretty well.

The Democrats will snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory as they do retarded shit like forcing out their own congressmen for bogus sexual harassment claims disproven by video, while crying that the Republicans won't even boot child rapists from their party

I thought Obama was pretty great. Especially if you compare him to the current chunk of cheddar.

>I thought Obama was pretty great. Especially if you compare him to the current chunk of cheddar.

>I thought Obama was pretty great. Especially if you compare him to the current chunk of cheddar..

>I thought Obama was pretty great. Especially if you compare him to the current chunk of cheddar...

Aren't there a shitload of dem controlled senate seats coming up and only a couple of repub seats up for grabs? With most of those seats being in states Trump won? They pretty much have to ace it just to not lose ground.

>I thought Obama was pretty great. Especially if you compare him to the current chunk of cheddar....

>I thought Obama was pretty great. Especially if you compare him to the current chunk of cheddar.....

From what i can understand Democrats banked everything on Demographic changes making elections unwinnable for Republicans. Even mainstream Republicans agreed with them on this hence Little Marco and Jeb! Hillary was suppose to win the presidency sealing Americas Demographic fate.
Now that the American publics wise to the game that the elites are playing the Democrats have no where to go. To win votes they need to become Anti Immigrant, pro deportation and pro constitution but if they do that they will lose their stranglehold on the shitskinned vote so they just shriek endlessly at Trump waiting for political entropy to do the job for them. This doesn't help them for dick when it comes to winning anything outside of T.V Ratings and Facebook likes while the Republicans beat the shit out of them in the house and senate.

If Trump can go two terms there is a very real possibility that the next Republican nominee will go another two terms after him because the contrast between the two will be as good as a change. Then you will really see the left start shrieking globally.

>I thought Obama was pretty great. Especially if you compare him to the current chunk of cheddar......

>I thought Obama was pretty great. Especially if you compare him to the current chunk of cheddar.......

it will be the same as when they somehow thought Donald was going to lose
they are so full of themselves that they think their opinions are going to be real. nevermind the millions and millions of Americans who disagree with them

>I thought Obama was pretty great. Especially if you compare him to the current chunk of cheddar........

>I thought Obama was pretty great. Especially if you compare him to the current chunk of cheddar.........

>I thought Obama was pretty great. Especially if you compare him to the current chunk of cheddar..........

>I thought Obama was pretty great. Especially if you compare him to the current chunk of cheddar...........

There aren't enough white people to pay for El Nuevo Nuevo Deal.

>I thought Obama was pretty great. Especially if you compare him to the current chunk of cheddar............

>I thought Obama was pretty great. Especially if you compare him to the current chunk of cheddar.............

>I thought Obama was pretty great. Especially if you compare him to the current chunk of cheddar.

>You realize the last good Democrat was Bill Clinton, and he was pretty moderate.

for a coked up drug dealer

are you guys hi5-ing each other in your cubicles now?

A MILLION TIMES THIS

What dif does it make? Both parties only serve the central banksters, Israel, and the Fortune 500. They don't give a rats ass about common people.

Rapist. The coke thing goes for every President after Reagan and before Trump.

this is (you)

They need an actual message to have a shot, but it seems their only tactic involves smear campaigns against GOP opponents.

So, no.

WE'LL GET DRUMPF THIS TIME, RIGHT WILLITH?

The map is against them.
They will likely lose seats in the Senate.

Dems will cease to be a party after 2020.

I read that in Stinkmeaner's voice.

Good, they need to be. Just like true Conservatives need to break away from the Republican corporate pawns and religious demagogues.

>mfw this is what you get when a bunch of beta-male analysts try to reverse engineer Sup Forums memes

hahahah man they dont pay you guys enough, seriously. if you know what i mean. and i dont think you know what i mean.

Newfag, everyone can see these are from the same ID. You are not going to create LE EPIX SCREENCAP by doing this. Hang yourself.

More likely than not that will lose more in the Senate and fail to take the House, but there's also the possibility that NeverTrump retards do something really ridiculous after Moore wins.

>NeverTrump retards
Do those even exist anymore? I haven't heard shit out of them in I don't know how long.

The NeverTrump name is gone but the people are still there.

Okay, I think everybody can agree, regardless of whether you agree with the message or not, this is how you do a political cartoon. Nothing's labeled to shit and it's not convoluted at all

>If Trump can go two terms there is a very real possibility that the next Republican nominee will go another two terms after him because the contrast between the two will be as good as a change. Then you will really see the left start shrieking globally.

When I woke up election morning and say the map bright red is a memory I will never forget. If Trump gets 2020 and maybe Pence in 2024 I will get to live that amazing morning again.

Trump 2020

Ha! I actually found it funny. Bravo author.

That is certainly a possibility, i hope Trump can change the republican party in a fundamental way and have someone like Pence carry on from where he left off.

Things really are upside down where you come from, huh?

If you could see how much your president makes our liberals shriek you would understand.

The liberals tears here in the US are so tasty I would love to try some from overseas. Does the media over there shit on whites and welcome degeneracy like in the US?

Political cartoons are a dying if not dead art.

Geebus, you guys suck at this.

What I'm saying is Pence and Trump are total opposites.

Yes, they are terrified of American nationalism infecting our politics like your identity politics did beforehand under Obama.

While there are plenty of legitimate political and ideological reasons I want the Republicans to win in 2018, and Trump and the R's to win in 2020, I have to admit there is a less high minded reason I want the win.

I really want to watch TYT melt down again on Election Night. Watching that thing in real time was the most surreal comedy I've ever experienced.

Fuck i so regret going to bed early election night because my state went deep blue and I figured Trump was fucked.

It is great how the whole world cares constantly about what us Americans are doing but we can't even find you fuckers on a map. Keep up the good fight over there. I loved Flight of the Conchords.