HAHAHA PRO-TRUMP KID BULLIED BECAUSE HE SAID THE 'N' WORD IN THE SCHOOL HAHAHA

WHITES BTFO, WHEN WILL THEY EVER LEARN?

THEY CAN'T FIGHT AGAINST THE BLACK POWER
youtube.com/watch?v=a49beT37Bc0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JuCNQFZ-H4E
youtube.com/watch?v=l93wAqnPQwk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Filming your kid crying about being bullied and posting it online to go viral will surely help the bullying.

Where’s the proof? Seems like a bunch of niggers spreading it around with no proof or any thought of researching if it’s true

Kind of reminds me of how they all retweeted his video and donated to his fund without asking for context as to why he was bullied

Also reminds me of how there doesn’t seem to be any proof of a go fund me in their families name (they said there isn’t)

Also reminds me of how much I hate black people on twitter

Who in their right mind would record this? Stop recording and fucking do something about.
Makes me think they were trying to get something out of it.

KEK

Proofs?

This. What a fucking attention whore parent. Fuck off

There is ZERO proof that he has ever said nigger. Not a single piece of evidence. Not even proof of any students claiming that he said it. Black people are making shit up and acting out on Twitter because they can't STAND the fact that a white kid is getting positive attention. It makes their blood boil.

>literal photos of the family with guns and confederate flags

>it's trending on twitter so it must be legit
I swear to God catalonia this better be some high powered bait

>poor woman who was raised in a racist environment in the south said that white people should stick together
>AHAHHAHAHA WOW EXPOSEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
People are fucking retarded. I like schilling too, he's a good kickboxer, but fuck him.

It was stated numerous times on the Mother FB, complaining she's at her kid's school again for him saying nigger.

>yet he doesn't post it
I can see your nose through the browser

The funny thing is he's better looking than the average user who posts on ancapistan or the Sup Forums Facebook groups.

Could be a fake account.
Either way fuckin kek

>omg, someone has a confederate flag in the south!
Prove that the kid called his classmates nigger. I'll wait.

>talking irl like you're on the internet

he deserves to get bullied.

Just post a screencap or proof. Anyone can make claims.

Cool, show me the proof.

Fake news

He looks like a good kid

Is a fake account, sister proved it. This idiot got trolled and now has unleashed a tidal wave of #fakenews and racism for the blacks to thrive on. Some people are so fucking stupid

>implying i should defend a retard just because they're the same race as me

I mean you're bumping the 100th thread made about this shit so you're kind of helping user

Reminds me of
youtube.com/watch?v=JuCNQFZ-H4E
full video for the curious, 10m
youtube.com/watch?v=l93wAqnPQwk
Is this how IRL bullying will die? Celebrity hugboxing on twitter?

No faggot, I'm saying that you should EXPECT the mother to think like that, because of her apparent environment. It shouldn't be a shock that she holds some racist views (sticking up for your own race isn't racism btw).

so much darwin itt

Poor fucking kid. Kids can be such little psychopaths.

Can you retards really not see the pixelation around the worlds when these things are forged?

>pixelation

lmao what years is this? family you can just go to websites that specializes in making fake convos

So?

Plenty of Negroes can be found with Confed flags in the South.

What a nigger

what the fuck is wrong with his face? He should be bullied into commit suicide so his defective genes cease to exist

Yeah and you need to learn that now. The whole anti-bullying campaign assumes everyone has a moral compass. In reality you should make the opposite assumption.

t. 300lb incel NEET

you forgot your BLM flag.