KEANTON JONES HOAX

google.com/amp/s/thegrapevine.theroot.com/he-went-viral-because-of-bullying-but-keaton-jones-mot-1821184917/amp

so keaton jones bullying videos is a hoax. Mutiple celebrities found out the mom just wanted to get money and turned down mutiple free shit that wasn’t for cash.

She and her family are also racist. The son was suspended for calling a group of black kids a bunch of jungle niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qc2_rSysXws
twitter.com/search?q=Keaton&src=tren
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What does pol think about this?

What does pol think about bullying?

So why did his mom make the video. She not think that multiple people would find out she was a racist? Not that there is anything wrong with racism.

Whats funny about this is the mom is a bully herself.

There is nothing wrong with bullying. I used to make fun of this black kid because he was ugly and had shit skin. I would not make fun not him now he is 6 5 and buff as hell.

This her mom would call he snowflake and she said sticks and stones dont hurt anyone herself.

So now you only make fun of people behind a screen. Would that guy beat your ass or something?

Yes he would. He would beat the shit out of me and take my gf, he his huge and black which means he has a huge cock. He could prolly beat my ass with his dick. Dick slap me into next week.

This is true blacks have huge dicks and they are amazing in the bedroom. They can make women cum in like 30 seconds. I typically loan my wife out to BBC all the time and ahe loves it. She always screams load as fuck because she is having her holes filled by massive Big black cocks.

The main reason why he was bullied at s because he used he n word all the time. He did it because the only girl that ever kissed him ended up having sex with BBC. There was a video realsed of her getting double teamed by two BBCS. He found out about it. Called the kids jungle niggers.

This is why i will stay away from women. They are nothing but trouble. They fuck BBC in a heartbeat. They lust for huge cocks and out tiny whiteboi cocks just cannot compete with BBC.

Well i just my wife fuck as many black women as she wants. I know that if i do that she will stay with me and leave me with BBC.

I also like watching her get fucked by BBC.

early

and often

He went viral by dem/soros bot army to piss people off. Not that blacks donated but anyway....

Actually lots if black celebrities gave them money. I bet they regert it

i don't know what you're saying, i don't speak nigger.

What if your son is bullied?

youtube.com/watch?v=Qc2_rSysXws

Im not black. But i wish i was then i would be to satisfy my wife and i would have a big hung cock.

>keanton jones
who?

ooga booga, monkeys will stick all kinds of things in their mouths.

i'd rather have cash too because you gotta pay taxes on expensive gifts

Don't give a fuck about this shit. This is the type of crap that Ellen Degeneres cares about. Fuck that lesbo.

this is horrible

actually this the the number one treading news

t. chicken nugget scoon

The people giving them stuff would oay the taxes.

dem gibs me dat crackas gots a tweet from snoop, yo

THIS SIS WHY I WILL ALWAYS STAY AWAY FROM WOMEN.

White men get cheated on more than any other race. We have no control over our women. Just because we have small cocks we cant get laid. No wonder this kid was being bullied. White women ditched for niggers. Fuck niggers Fuck BBC.

Bulling kids turns them into school shooters who then only kill other whites. Not the enemy BBC who take all the women.

Why are you shills out so hard for this?

Nobody gives a fuck until you faggots start throwing meaningless words like RACIST out there.

How does this piss people off?

There's like a 100% chance of that being fake.

I wont even have a son at this rate. We cant get laid, Most white men are virgins. If we even get laid at our will have to raise chad or demantes kids. Then our wives will still cheat on us with BBC.

this is is hot right now. He is getting lots of attention. Mainly because he said something racist to a bunch of black kids that stole his gf and double teamed her. I heard they even fucked his gf in the ass and she said no anal.

No its real. There are mutiple pics just like this. There is nothing wrong with being racist. since BBC are stealing all the women. We just have to give up otherwise our future wives, will have been gang banged pissed on and have BBC Aids.

/ourguy/

The virtue signallers and the twitter niggers are absolutely furious

>actually this the the number one treading news

>some shitskin tried to blow people up in new york
>but some 11 year old called another 11 year old a nigger

The absolute state of this godforsaken planet

Hey racism is a big problem in america. Which is why i let my wife fuck as many BBC niggas as she wants. She has fucked well over 300 black men by now. One time 15 men fucked her at once while i watched. They fucked her 6 at a time two in each hole. They ripped her asshole into shreads. They came on her face and i licked off the BBC jizz.

filming your kid for youtube is fucking weird, it screams of "lets get some free shit!" shit parenting. mum obviously trying to lock up some money, when she should have taken kid to some bullshit kids karate class.

The kid who was bullied but it turns out it was a lie. He was the bully. He is the racist that hot mad when his gf got double teamed by BBC.

Im not black but i wish i was.

Its real

I got bullied like hell myself during school time, i say earlier and often nonstop to the point the kid either kill himself so one less weak willed in the world or he stand up and grow a pair of balls and have a new alpha be made.

Did you get bullied because BBC took your gf?

Nobody on mexico gives a shit about one whore when theres plenty what the fuck is with this retard talking nonstop about BBC?

Thread full of kikes

>blocks people asking if she's racist
yeah, no shit, because according to these cucks being white is inherently racist

Hmmmm this is what my wife likes

She loves to be used and abused by BBC. She loves to fuck 10 black men at one time. She even has a queen of spades tattoo on her ass. The black men who fuck her are so forceful. They really destroy that pussy and she cums the second they stick it in. No condom of course ;)

im not a jew. I am a white trump supporter who loves when blacks fuck my wife.

But lots of women love BBC.

The most important thing we should be taking about why so many white men cant get laid. Why so many of us will die virgins or get cheated on by BBC./

America is not racist enough. Too many women are switching over to BBC. They are getting facefucked and spit on by Black men. They are getting choked and analzied by blacks. Then we have to marry these whores.

MGTOW

KEKBOI NIGGER LOVER

ALL WOMEN FUCK BLACKS

ALL WOMEN HAVE FUCKED AT LEAST ONE BBC

ALL WOMEN THINK ABOUT BBC WHEN THEY FUCK US

THEY CHEAT WITH BBC

THEY LEAVE US FOR BBC

MAKE US RAISE THEIR BBC BABY.

Holy shit thanks for this pic. Look at this thing.

My wife's daughter brings home the biggest black bulls from her high school and the local college. She tells me I'm a faggot, then lets the bulls fuck her in my man cave on my recliner. I'm so happy she is being satisfied.

I still haven’t seen a single screenshot of her being racist or any evidence of him saying nigger. Sickening disinfo campaign.

Literally fucking who?????????

ITT: retarded kike shills talking about BBC and underage kids

Tune in next week when they discuss how there actually is a 3rd reproductive organ

thread is being shilled hard

Has anyone been able to prove that the gofundme and instagram DM's are actually from the mom? The kids sister claims they aren't and that her mom hasn't spoken to anyone about it.

>Sucks to be that family!

Great way to shape young men into "stand your ground" types.

Generally, there's a reason, especially among girls. If girls are bullying another girl, that girl seriously deserves it. I know the line we give to bullied girls is that they're jealous of how smart/pretty/talented she is, but it's bullshit. If a girl doesn't fit in with the other girls, she deserves to be shunned from the group.

The problem comes when beta males accept that bullied girl's friendship and make her "one of the guys." Girls who were bullied by other girls and become the token girl in a group of male friends deserve the gas chamber.

No exceptions.

>crackas and niggers

GAS™ does not discriminate melanin levels.

For what it's worth, niggers were extremely torn up over that part of her music video. Cultural appropriation, using "black bodies" as a background, etc.

There is nothing wrong with black men fucking out women. Actually its good. That way we can watch and learn how they do it so we can fuck our wives better. I mean we cant because we have small cocks ;)

I would raise another mans kid especially if it is black. I hate abortion i am a trump supporter after all.

This kid is very good looking.

Appalachian trailor trash, literally white niggers.

Why so obsessed with baby black cock

The kid was pissed because his gf got took by BBC. His gf got double tesmed by bbc. the whole school found out and he called the blacks jungle niggers

the mom has mutiple pics of her holding the confederate flag.

How do you guys not know this kid?

>cook mah fries honky

Such a strange obsession with baby black cock I'm guessing your black men being as baby black cock is all you can talk about. This makes sense being that blacks are the most homosexual race more than half of all black men around 75% are gay.

What?

Holy shit, take a look at the twitter trending lists: twitter.com/search?q=Keaton&src=tren

THEY ARE ALL NIGGERS. So many fucking niggers in this country. Fuckin hell.

why is Taylor swift trying to be black? Doe she love BBC? what is going on?

This is a start but most white women have fucked BBC for more whites are getting fucked by blacks and vice versa. Hell if we even get laid at all.

Our country is full of nigs are they are destroying our women..

They pimp them
Triple team them
pee on them
cum on their face
slap them choke them rape them

and we dont do shit about it.