LE 56% LOL AMERIMUTTS

You do realize that if you were to take out the border states (spics) and some of the south (niggers) the we would be le ~80%? right?

This le 56% thing is just jews trying to divide us.

This is not a insult Europeans, just a reminder

Remember that Jew shills operate on Sup Forums everyday, even the fucking mossad are on here.

you have like 40m illegal spics inside you muttsy

Still doesn't help me here in the old suburbs of Cincinnati. They gentrified downtown and all the coons are infesting the traditionally white neighborhoods. I give it 20 years before Cincy is Detroit tier

Ok mossad

Don't take it too personal. It's just a joke after all

>tfw live in 95% county
FeelsGoodMan

You do realise that if you were to take out the Parisian region (niggers & arabs) we would be le ~90% white right?

>You do realize if you were to take out all shitskins there would be no shitskins hurr durr
This maymay is a shill psyop and it works because it's actually true. America is the hive of kikery. You enslaved the entire world. You literally are even lower than le 56%.

guess again shart

What's that shit spot in the middle?
Omaha?

The meme itself doesn't make me angry. I know I'm white, it only triggers actual mixed people. What bothers me about it is how fucking forced it is. It's always shitting up threads that are using it for no reason. I would wager a guess that there's a combined total of maybe 15 users that are responsible for >90% of the posts that use it.

typical

I’m just waiting for the jew with the EU flag to show up and start posting amerimutt memes like he does every single time. America has lots of demographic problems, but it’s not as terrible as Europeans try to say it is.

>hey guys let me just remind you guys if we give away half our country we'd still be of the same demographics, i swear it's okay

this is your brain on american education

From the company that JUST recently admitted to adding african DNA to white profiles to, quote, "mess with racists" ??????

what an abhorrent leafpost

The meme has been around for a while but recently it became alive because a British guy was spamming threads.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on the 56% meme?

race war when!?!?!?

at least we can admit to having problems you fucks are delusional .

trumps epix 4d chess will not save you

What kind of retardation is this? Yeah, let's just forget that the biggest cities are being overrun by niggers and spics. After all, you still have some nice white farmlands in the middle of nowhere with population density of 5 people per square mile. Is this a fucking zombie apocalypse or what?
>If you take out London and West Midlands out of UK it's more white than New Hampshire
>If you take out Paris and Marseille out of France it's more white than New Hampshire
>If you take Stockholm and Malmo out of Sweden it's more white than New Hampshire
What a fucking joke.

Would have been relevant had they not just admitted to tampering with results. Starting to doubt mine now as they gave me native american when I'm British and 98 percent at that. Family traceable to Ireland in the 1500s. Doesn't add up.