Testuwan Birdy: Decode

Season 3 when?

I mean the Evolution manga had 13 volumes so why not? The remake had 20 volumes and gave 2 seasons worth of anime.

I'm still waiting. A-1 promised us, and A-1 money to waste.

Akane's supposedly working on something, so let's cross our fingers hoping it's this.

It's been 8 years. Please don't get my hopes up

Soon

Has there been any actual news regarding a third season?

Other than they said "to be continued"? Nope

shucks

>Season 3 when?
Unfortunately never.

I know, right?

After Akito, I'm not sure I'm interested in whatever Akane does next.

Delete both of these!

The first season was much better than the second.

But that could just be the disappointment over it not having anything to do with Rain-Devila talking. I'm not bothering to look up if that's how her name is actually spelled.

OVA Birdy or TV Birdy?

I'll stick to pic related.

Akane's at Sunrise working on Gundam IBO.

I mean director-wise. Vale mentioned that he had something in the works, and Vale is generally reliable.

Which Tetsuwan Birdy Decode should I download?

All of them

OVA by far. Those four episodes were too damn fun.

Wished they did a show that took place after the OVA.

I can't be the only one who doesn't give a shit about Nakasugi and Tsutumo together, right?

I mean, it's probably less generic that Birdy and Tsutomu have their own romantic interests and completely platonic, but Nakasugi is just bland.

Can't wait

The OVA was based on the original run, which only had 4 volumes. Then the guy completely remade it and made 20 volumes, which was much more popular and what the anime was based on.

They would have to pull a Full Metal Alchemist from the lack of content, and we all know how that monstrosity turned out.

>OVA by far.
HNNNNNNGGGGG.jpg
MEIN NEGGER
I could say that I liked the TV birdy more, but the personality of OVA birdy makes for a better package.

I stumbled on these accidentally on a defunct anime channel called locomotion, Latin American dub is extremely well done, specially Birdy's VA

Just thinking of it makes me want to watch it again

Fuck you. They were a cute

The only thing the OVAs have over the TV series are the visuals.

The TVrips.