Christianity is the ultimate jewish plot of all time. you've all been cucked by the christkike...

christianity is the ultimate jewish plot of all time. you've all been cucked by the christkike. prove me wrong hint you cant

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnosticism
youtube.com/watch?v=q9EwJxt0kK4
youtube.com/watch?v=os_E_MXjnqs
newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6a31EWN7vKQ&t=2s
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/playlists
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5pdxKtYGT4
youtube.com/watch?v=H2tU-SVKx44
youtube.com/watch?v=gfRzUI8hkwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kitetianity and Kikeslam are both kike tricks u been jewed boi

Please take the one fitting you:

>Oy vey Goy did you hear what OP said?! Why if I was a devout [insert religion] myself, I would not allow him to speak such drivel! You MUST do something!

>Oy vey Goy did you hear what OP said?! He is absolutely right! And all must know this! Now go and dedicate your life to the cause of [insert cause]!

imagine these faggots "oooooooh pls lord. pls lord. pls forgive me. i am so bad. i am so horrible. pls forgive me for my horrible sin of simply being born"

some faggot skyman tells you that you are inherently sinful for being born and you still believe that he "loves" you? aaaaahahhaahhahahhahaha what a massive cuckoldry. it was a jewish plot to control the goy from day 1

BTW paki, hindi's are stupid too

>Calls Jews the Synagogue of Satan
>Curses Jews to be a plague on nations repeatedly and scatters them across the Earth to be without a temple
>Denounces race and culture mixing, tells you to marry a woman of your own people
>Defines a nation as a family
>Tells you the secret to gaining eternal life
>Commands roasties to be chaste prior to marriage, and obedient to their husbands+monogamous during marriage (initiatingdivorce is the sole right of the man, too)
>Against feminism and globalism
>Wants all nations to live until the return of Christ; Promises subsequent paradise for those who deserve it
>Jews tried to kill the Christ (proof that Christianity is a good thing)
>"IT'S A KIKE PLOT, FELLOW GOYIM! PAY NO ATTENTION TO IT"

No (((christmas))) for you sandnigger lovers!

Half right

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnosticism

>t. Achmed

youtube.com/watch?v=q9EwJxt0kK4

I suggest making a study of the history of European thought (both religious and secular) a new religion of sorts.

It could include everything from the Greeks, Romans, Pagans, Christians, through to the Reformation and Enlightenment.

Advantages:
>links a set of ideas/principles to a specifically European ethnic identity
>can be practiced by both Christians and Agnostics/Atheists - leading to a truce/collaboration of sorts between the two.

Thoughts?

Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Communism, Capitalism, Marxism all the kikes bullshit it all needs to die.
This poo is right, they have the only true Aryan religions, Hindu/Buddhism. The true Aryans were blue giants the Vedas are right. This is what Hitler found out and was gonna tell the world which is why they destroyed him

India is the last Aryan stronghold, the keepers of the old ways and knowledge

>christianity is the ultimate jewish plot of all time.
You are 100% correct, it's a scam and so is it's kissing-cousin, gAtytheism. Agnosticism is where it's all at nowadays.

newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html

youtube.com/watch?v=6a31EWN7vKQ&t=2s

Christianity was entirely redpilled and a pillar of western society until the last 50 years or so just like everything else in our society.

Just like everything it was fine until cultural Marxism.

Christianity was never red pilled, it is the epitome of the blue pill. Well it was red pilled 2000 years ago when they were helio gnostics and did not believe in a zombie space Jew, Christ is Christ consciousnesses not a person

Then where did Western Civilization come from?

Almost every man in the West for over a millennia was a Christian and still managed to get shit done.

It's only become blue pilled and cucked under our utterly backwards and deconstructed society. A result of intellectuals overanalyzing and subverting traditional values and using cultural jiu jitsu (haaaaaaaa) to flip our civilization on it's head.

lolz Christianity caused the dark ages, western civilization came after the Renaissance. You make a very incorrect assumption about what "civilization" is, we are the dumbest least advanced civilization as we have ever been. You just don't know real history see

Christianity is ok but it's time to cut all ties to semitic religions, come home european man.

i made pork vindaloo today.
fucking delicious

pagan invasion and the subsequent collapse of the Roman empire caused the dark ages, though Christian Byzantium didnt collapse at all, instead it prospered.

Christianity is proof the Gentiles can beat the Jews. They stole the Jewish heritage and raped them so hard the jews had to convince themselves he was a false messiah. Christianity is the most popular case of jews truly getting BTFOd

>pagan invasion
The pagans were able to invade because Christianity destroyed already. Not to be rude but you have been educated on (((their))) books and version of history which is all dedicated solely to covering up the truth so you will never have the proper knowledge to understand anything I am explaining to you here. You are looking at things from ground level whereas I have a bird's eye view, to use a metaphor. I can show you though if you are interested

yeah im not an atheist either. atheism and christianity are both cucked jewish traps

The Holy Ghost is what we receive as Christ’s forgiveness. Rejecting that forgiveness has obvious consequences.
More context:
>28 Verily I say unto you, **All sins shall be forgiven** unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:
>29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but **is in danger** of eternal damnation.
What is being said is that rejection of this forgiveness excludes you from receiving it, respecting the free will given to us by God.
It is not saying that if you are an edge ore atheist and specifically blaspheme against the ghost you are out for good, it is accusing all who do not accept Christ’s forgiveness as blasphemers. They are not even damned, they are merely in danger of damnation.

It’s okay to be afraid, user.

>the blue/white vs black/gold meme
At last, I truly see. Surely this is powerful meme magic.

Jews use the weak and mentally stunted in a society against them, Christians are most certainly mentally the weakest link, along with the marxists. If they had any sense at all they would realize how ridiculously stupid both of these things are

>let’s create a religion that hates the shit out of Jews and literally calls them workers of Satan
>let’s also hate the shit out of or tool religion and do anything we can to crush them
The perfect Jewish plot.

I hate lies and ignorance, as scientist Aryans and Buddhist just my thing

>prove me wrong hint you cant
The Talmud clearly explains how much they despised Jesus.
The Bible is a narrative, Gods Chosen People deciding to not choose God in return, and then becoming humanities enemy, is the big twist at the climax.
That God sure knows how to write a good story.
We're currently in the prologue.

could care less about the rest of it. The reasons kikes are able to pit morons against each other is because they convince them all of different lies that they fight each other over. If everyone simply knew the truth and were smart enough to understand there would be no such problems savvy?

Has potential
Go forth and develop, user.

>Christianity is ok but it's time to cut all ties to semitic religions,
Matthew 25
24 When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it.
25 Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.

>Christianity is kike bullshit

Yes, a religion that preaches REJECTION OF JEWISH TRADITIONS AND CUSTOMS is a "kike religion."

You fucking Vargbots are so fucking one-track-minded you can't even tell the difference between Jesus and a Pharisee.

Our problems were caused by the PHARISEES (aka Rabbanic Judaism) which Jesus was extremely disparaging of.

If Christianity is kike'd why did it preach hatred of Jews for almost 2000 years? None of you Vargcocksuckers have given me a coherent answer.

Needless to say, you never will, because your knowledge of the Bible amounts to jack fucking shit.

Read about the Scofield Bible or the Second Vatican before you open your mouth, you stupid fucking divide and conquer SHILL.

Mark 3:29 is referring to the Jews claiming that Christ did miracles by the works of the Devil.

lolz you are so deep in the matrix you will never understand, all these assumptions that are all wrong and not true. But then this is the level of intellect you have to expect from Christians

Are you even a human? How are either of your replies related to anything? How many letters are in the first 3 words of my post?

hint: christianity is primarily egypto/grego/roman/buddhist philosophy with elements of judaism cuz its supreme, just like white culture.

getting all emotional creating straw men, nothing you said is true. You are as bad the leftists completely irrational and mentally retarded
you are a fag, happy?

>Jews kill Jesus
>Christian dont treat jews like shit for eternity

Someone explain this to me.

ding ding, they are ignorant of history user, they don't even know they worship Saturn lol

You are retarded, aside from the last 70 years following the holohoax, the Jews have been expelled from over 100 Christian countries since 250 AD and killed in the thousands by Christian hands.
If not for WW2, we would still be shutting them down.
Nice fucking plan.

>Christian

Wow a lot of good that "birds eye view" does in completely misrepresenting my beliefs. Not a Christian, just someone who is actually educated on Christianity and knows kike divide and conquer bullshit when I see it.

>all these assumptions that are all wrong and not true.

Again, Varginas show they know nothing. Rabbinic Jews are followers of the Pharisees, they even admit this themselves.

Jews literally die the second death In the lake of fire and are instrumental in God pouring out all of his wrath so that he may become omnibenevolent in the end of days.

id think the best way to bring down western civilization or American civilization is to start at its foundation, Christianity.. o gee I wonder who else hates jews..

You preach hatred of Jews while being so fucking stupid you don't understand that all the basic morals and traditions of Christianity are hardly more than Judaism lite. Its not a conspiracy, but it is one more example of how Judaism shaped the mental outlook of the world.

Gnostic Christianity is actually really red pilled, it’s like european religion but one that acknowledges that the Christian story is part of a bigger picture. Also it’s literally anti Judaism.

lolz I misrepresented you, the irony. Let me ask you a simple question do you want to know the truth or not? I don't know if you will be able to understand it but I will show it to you. It isn't overly complex really it just requires a lot of knowledge you don't have

I don't know anything about Varg but he seems to know the truth

That's heresy, user

Varginas know the truth?

You are the retard, an eye for an eye and turn the other cheek are polar opposites.

this, the bible is not to be taken literal, it is a story old as time designed to show the truth of the reality

They created the Torah to create a slave race of superstitious, a book telling them knowledge is evil and anyone trying to teach them anything is Pagan and evil. Lol Pagan simply means educated in the ancient world. The Romans saw what they did, and thought hey this works great a book we can give to people about a zombie space Jew that tells them to work as good slaves and pay their taxes (give unto Caesar what is his), not to pursue any wealth (easier to pass a camel through the eye of a needle), and be meek and meager in this life and you will be rewarded in the next. The Bible is a way to make you a good slave, a good goy. But it also coded so the sharp can find the real answers in the bible and become part of the priestly class, who can do research and study all day in their white collar lifestyle while the dumb goy plow the fields and do the hard labor to support them. Let me explain, 12 tribes of Israel, 12 squared is 144, which is the first digital root of 9 in the Fibonacci sequence. The holy trinity is 3,6,9 where 9 is the God head. 9 is the Alpha and the Omega the beginning and the end, the vortex. Also the mark of the beast is 666, the digital sum equals 18 the digital sum of it is 9. The atomic number of Carbon is 666, carbon is the glue of our reality we are carbon based life forms. 9 is the ether the glue. The bible is a science book of ancient knowledge of our ancestors the Atlanteans, and before you say w/e about this being silly this can be proven conclusively and I do on my channel.

oy

Hell is patient. Remember that.

vey

Its heresy to Yahweh. Jesus is still seen as a saviour figure. Just that the god of the new tester meant is not the same as the one of the Old Testament.

christianity in its dumbest form is anti judaism in extremely fundamental ways.

gnostic christianity, like gnostic forms of most religions is red pilled and accurate.

given we are europeans, and gnostic christianity and its more pleb tier forms created our culture, we should be loyal to it.

read the words of jesus, keep in mind that they created western civilisation (post greco-roman, which it subsumed), and come up with something better, or stfu

BRAISE OBEN!

WE WUZ SPACE KANGS AN SHEEEIT
T. ARIAN

Go ahead, show the the "truth". I already know it, but I will see your interpretation through.

>you don't understand that all the basic morals and traditions of Christianity are hardly more than Judaism lite

How so? You can't just make claims without giving examples, you divide and conquer shill.

DELETE THIS

no, the god is the same. the difference is humans relation to god. in OT humans are fighting god, in NT humans are accepting that they are god, in embryo form with jesus as an archetypal messenger/introduction

t. freemason cuck

>gnostic Christianity
That’s an oxymoron, like “catholic Christianity”

Don't know what they believe, but if they know Christianity is retarded they know that much of the truth

Christianity is a heavens gate tier cult. If they didn't belong to a such a popular cult they would be put in a mental hospital. Say this out loud with me. My God was a Jew born of a virgin, but he was also his own son, and he came to earth, but didn't know he was god, for awhile anyway while he was growing. The he became God though even when he was on the cross he said spoke to his father, but he was really speaking to himself. Then he was a zombie a few days later and flew off into space and became God again the father, but we can only get into heaven through him into his fathers kingdom, but they are the same person. Understand you satanist! You are crazy if you don't believe all this makes perfect sense and is not delusional or insane at all! They also eat his body and drink his blood as sacrament. These people are massively retarded

Now read that aloud to yourself and tell me these people are not in a cult

The demiurge is the god of the OT. Monad is the god of the NT.

"If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head."

> burning coals on his head

> so pacifist.

kys and learn more, then kys

chritianity = shit
Jesus Christ = the saviour

kys kike

You literally worship Satan.

>come up with something better, or stfu
I already said in this post once, I prefer the truth always

Say it out loud with me:
>nothing exploded into something then repulsive molecules formed together then proteins by pure chance formed a self-referential information chain that was able to read write and produce more information then this information made a religion I disagree with.

correct and OT god specified many times how his people did not know him, ie were worshipping the wrong 'god' / element of 'god'

anyone worshipping the almighty god, the only God, is not worshipping Satan. perhaps you are by limiting your 'god'

Satan is Hebrew for adversary. Satan is subjective.

the stfu was directed at op, you seem quite alright tbqh minus the corbyn memes

I want to add to this, Lucifer is not a character in the Bible.

Here is a playlist of videos on my channel watch them all then you will be close
All the answers are here
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/playlists

Start with ancient knowledge, then zero point, then electric universe, then you can watching cracking the matrix to find out where all religions come from and what they represent, there are no shortcuts to knowledge and wisdom

nice masonic digits senpai

You are literally retarded.

>you've all been cucked by the christkike

Denmark hasn't really been Christian for like, 200 years now.

I don’t even have to click this, I should ha e known you were that illiterate bhodi mantra faggot here to spew schizophrenia.

not really, there are two intertwined elements:

1) is mans relationship to man which is idealised by apostolic christianity, ie jesus words
2) is mans relationship to god which is also idealised by the same

catholicism, gnosticism, protestantism, and other isms are all corruptions of the knowledge jesus was conveying to us

Lucifer (an aeon) is the bringer of light, gives mankind knowledge of his condition in order to escape and return to the one.

good arguments chica. do you have a point or just blubbering like a girl? kys fag

I don't believe any of those things besides trying to refute you own retarded beliefs with how retarded other people's beliefs is not an argument friendo just a word of advice. You people have absolutely zero for self reflection
>instead of reflecting on what you said and taking a long hard look at myself I will point at others and pick apart their beliefs

You cannot pick apart my beliefs because they are based on 100% fact.

Chapter and verse, retard; I don’t care about your fan fiction.

no prob bruvna
>minus the corbyn memes
but they are well memed my dude :)

OP is the truth. I used to be a christ-poster on here because I admired the traditional aspects of Catholicism, which I was raised in.

But the fact is that Jesuits and other liberal Catholics are actually following the religion. Both Christianity and Islam are universalist, in contrary to Judaism which they both sprang from.

Jews don't evangelize and make everyone a jew. But Christians and Muslims both try to convert as many as possible regardless of race or anything. Just saying it's worth thinking about. I still believe in God, I'm not some fucking atheist, but Christianity I think has some negative qualities.

No shit you don’t, and no one believes your serial straw man either.

>JESUS WAS A JEW HAHAHA CHRISTKEKS BTFO
>Ignores that Jesus was literally the first person to name (((them))) and died exposing them as the vile serpents (((they))) are
>W-worshiping Jesus is what the Jews want...
>C-Christcucks b-btfo...

lolz, yes the ignorant revel in their ignorance, that is why you are ignorant and a good goy, you are exactly what you should be and will always stay

good memes but if he wins i literally have to learn some slavic language and move to hungary m8 hard times in londinistan

The Christian mind at work, crypto jews.

You know what the difference between a jew and Christian on Sup Forums is? The Jews only pretend to be imbeciles

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5pdxKtYGT4
youtube.com/watch?v=H2tU-SVKx44
youtube.com/watch?v=gfRzUI8hkwo